BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Ivory Beige
I just purchased this in June and absolutely love it. Estée Lauder double wear is a phenomenal make up brand. I can put it on first thing in the morning and then 12 hours later, it looks like I just put it on! Love love love it!
Review for: Honey Bronze
Love this product from Estée Lauder I have never been disappointed with them ! This is good for all complexions and skin tones ! This will give you a bright vibrant fun look ! I would recommend this product without hesisation !
Diane M.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Dawn
Estée Lauder makes great complexion products. I absolutely love the double wear line, and am happy to add this to the list. Great for dry or oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs flawless skin!
Maria R.
Maria R.
Review for: Fresco
LOVE THIS!! I'm a huge fan if the Estèe Lauder Double Wear line. Get coverage all around the line this not being excluded. Great color for my skin tone as a highlight under the eye area. Really recommend this. Amazing!!
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Honey Bronze
This foundation stick is good, but I seriously prefer the double wear liquid foundation. I've been using it for years. This is good but you have to blend it really fast. So it's better to apply it section by section.
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Review for: Sand
This is one of the most amazing stick foundations I have ever used. A pro is that it has amazing coverage and has a great dewy finish and it is great for combination skin and I would defiantly buy this product again!
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Review for: Fresco
I love their double wear foundation. I didn't get to use much of this product but from what I did experience it had great pigmentation and color ranges were plenty. Felts very smooth and looked beautiful on the skin.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Pure Beige
Love my double wear! Who says Estée Lauder is just for the older ladies? This stick is beyond easy to apply and gives you great coverage. More dewy finish with a lot of illuminating powers! I would buy this again.
Tiffanie M.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Review for: Pebble
I LOVE this stuff! Yes it might be a little gimicky and you might get a lot less but this is amazing. I will forever repurchase this foundation, I have oily skin and it stays so well. Love this, go pick it up now!
Joselin V.
Joselin V.
So my ride or die foundation has been the Estée double wear for a while now. I'll try and find something that's just as full coverage with the same staying power and there is nothing comparable for my skin type.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?