BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber L.
Amber L.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I already use the regular liquid Double Wear foundation and it is one of my favorites so I had to try this product and I highly recommend it. I have combination skin and it doesn't stick to my dry patches and it doesn't leave the oily Parts shiny.
Denise O.
Denise O.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Review for: Bone
This foundation is for someone who wants to look completely Natural! With just the right amount of coverage!! Color 1W1 bone is the lightest color in this foundation with yellow/warm undertone! I absolutely love it!! I personally wear 3W1 Tawny. 😆
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Syracuse, UT
Review for: Dawn
I am in love with this! It is now a part of my beauty routine and it works so well for my combination skin! It has such a natural finish and I am so glad I found it! I definitely recommend and hope it works as well for others as it does for me!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
This Estée Lauder foundation is nice! First off the packing is gorgeous, I love the hold. This is apart of the double wear line so I knew that this would be long lasting through out the day. I would defiantly buy this again when I run out! ❤️
Pam E.
Pam E.
Review for: Pale Almond
This foundation is excellent from the new double wear line! Doesn't last as long as the original dw, but a good 9 hours looking flawless. It'll be nice in winter so that my combo/oily skin doesn't get so dry and tight looking. Two thumbs up!
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Desert Beige
Estée Lauder double wear nude cushion stick radiant make up in the shade 2n1 desert beige was really great has a great applications leaves skin looking glowing and it's a really good purchase I really love this product j really recommend it
Breanna J.
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cool Bone
I like the coverage of this foundation and it's easy to blend. The only thing I don't like is that the look is more dewy and that doesn't mix well with my oily skin. It's easy to blend and I recommend it to others that have less oily skin.
Lisa h.
Lisa h.
Review for: Cool Bone
I love Estée Lauder. This foundation lasts all day through sweat. It is very easy to apply and is kept in nice packaging. I have pale combination skin. This brand helps hide the shine from the oil and keep the dry part look hydrated
natalie c.
natalie c.
Silex, Missouri
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I have combination skin and this helps me avoid dry flaky skin but does not let my skin get oily through the day.
i think it worth the money and has helped my breakouts because I'm not applying cheap moisturizer that clogs my pores.
Deb S.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Love the Makeup! It goes on so smooth and creamy. The cushion stick is easy to apply and blends well. It lasts all day. I find it superior to competitors. I got this from Macy or Kohl. I will surely use this product again. Try it.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?