BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
BEST FOR all skin types. all age groups.
I have been an EL user for 30 years. I normally use Double Wear. In comparison this product 1/2 oz compared to 1 oz DW. Same price. None the less, it's a great product so I give it a 5 star. Will buy it again. Would recommend to all.
Another great product from EL!
Marinna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful sheer to light foundation leaving a radiant finish. I do not like the sponge tip so I preferred to remove it and fist apply it to the back of my hand for sanitary purposes
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked the feel and creaminess of this foundation. It didn't leave my dried out or anything like that. After I week the cushion ripped off, which is really disappointing for $40 foundation. All in all it was good but I won't buy it again.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had always used Clinique foundation and my mom got me this for Christmas and I love it! I have sensitive skin it's given me zero blemishes! Goes on smoothly and stays on pretty good. My freckles don't look grey lol! Will buy again from belk!
Crystal U.
marysville
Best makeup stick i have ever used I know that made no sense but y'all understood me right! But i love using it and enjoy putting it on, i even do my makeup when i am bored just to wear this so i can look "pretty" lmao
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
The best one! It is my favorite foundation stick! It works good for my oily skin, the cover is pretty good, and I have the color that matchs with me. It is so easy and soft to aply!
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Valley , PA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I didn't love the sponge applicator on this. I think I'm just so used to my beauty blender. I like the idea of this for travel or on-the-go, but the DW formula is just not easily blendable enough with this sponge.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cool Bone, Fresco, Dawn, Warm Vanilla, Pebble, Ivory Beige, Tawny
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Anna P.
Review for: Pebble
This fountain is absolutely amazing! I strive for a dewy and glowing complexion and this product helps me achieve that. It has enough coverage but you can still see my skin underneath. I love how natural it looks and I recommend to anyone!
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the double wear foundation. But guys buy it in the normal bottle. The cushion at the top broke off after like 5 uses. Very disappointed. I now have a full tube of it that's impossible to use now.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?