BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
anne m.
anne m.
New Hartford, NY
Review for: Desert Beige
Terrible foundation from start to finish. This is good for all skin types but my dry skin didn't do well with it. The coverage is more medium then full. It felt like a mask on my skin too heavy. I would never buy this item again. Original Double Wear is my holy grail.
ghazal A.
ghazal A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I just recently got this. me being a bog fan of double weak foudation got very excoted when i saw it in a stick form.. but i got disappointed by this. its very hard to blend to in for me.. and the product seems to slop and slide. oll go back to mu regular double wear
Review for: Desert Beige
Been using Estée Lauder foundation since I could remember! I suffered with oily skin and this foundation is amazing! I can wear all day without having to retouch, it's a good amount of coverage very sheer finish. I would most definitely keep buying this foundation
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
NC
This foundation has very wide range of colours. I love the formula and the scent of it. I do not like the idea of the sponge but I applied this foundation with it and application looks very nice. Is kind of price for the amount of product comparing to Double Wear.
Mishelle D.
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
Review for: Rich Ginger
I love using the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. The stick formula is so convenient and you can carry it anywhere without having it spill. It's the best coverage and it works well with my acne prone skin. It does not clog my pores and it is a good price.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Review for: Sand
This works like magic and leaves you with the perfect look. It's not to thick or cakey. I love the cushion on the stick it gives it a confrontable applicator ! I love wearing Estée Lauder some of favorite products come in this brand ! Try it out yourself !
Allison B.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Pebble
Good quality moderate coverage foundation. It has a more dewy finish rather than matte. Super easy to apply right from the tube. Better for dry to normal skin as it might make oily skin too shiny. I would buy this again, but maybe only during the summer.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Review for: Dawn
I am the lightest shade and it matches so nice just not in the summer. But I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the summer anyways. Its a little heavy for that. Just go with a BB cream. But any other day of the year Estee Lauder is my go to face products!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Round rock , TX
Review for: Sandalwood
I got a sample of this at the mall and I love it! It is about medium coverage for me and it doesn't take much at all, it feels lightweight and not greasy on my skin and doesn't emphasize any dry spots on my face, it also lasts well in the Texas heat
Amber L.
Amber L.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I already use the regular liquid Double Wear foundation and it is one of my favorites so I had to try this product and I highly recommend it. I have combination skin and it doesn't stick to my dry patches and it doesn't leave the oily Parts shiny.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?