BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Abigail L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE this. I love Estée Lauder double wear foundation, I wear it pretty much September-May! These Houston Summer's though... They really will get you and make all of your makeup sweat off! That's when I turned to this foundation stick! It is a bit of a lighter coverage, but that's fine because I don't like to look too "Caked" in the summer! This stick just glides right on and I barely have to blend it at all! I would definitely recommend this!
Natalie C.
Review for: Pure Beige more...
I like this foundation and think it is long wearing and good coverage.  I disliked the applicator and thought it worked for dispensing the foundation but not applying it.  Not a big deal though for me personally.  I do have to blot a little with this during the day but no big deal either!
Natasha T.
Huntsville , AL
I absolutely love this product! Great if you are looking for a natural and radiant coverage. This product is truly unlike any other, having the beauty blender attached makes for smooth and easy application.
Ashley B.
Killeen , TX
The way this comes out of the tube is a dud for me. You're suppose to be able to use the sponge tip to blend in the foundation but it just smears it around. Very little coverage as well. It didn't really last on my skin either and I had to blot too many times during the west time.
Arianna R.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
This formula just was not a good one for me. The sponge left marks on my face when applying so I ended up using my beauty blender. And the finish of the formula is more shiny than it is radiant. With combination oily skin, this did not work for me. I want just expecting a slight glow.
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Cool Bone more...
I got this as a brightener and it didn't really do that. This is more of a concealer. Easy to apply & use. Blended out well. I would recommend this product- but only for someone who wanted to conceal an imperfection. Great price point. Great packaging. Great brand.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor, SC
I don't use many of there product but I do like this one in a way, I do have a golden type of skin and it's very oily. This I would say if you have oily skin this would do that good. I've only used it once and I like it a little bit. I guess I would buy it again.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Desert Beige more...
This is a great foundation for someone with sensitive skin that has normal to combination skin. If you are acne prone, but don't want something super full coverage, this is a good product to try. Also, if you have a warmer skin tone, there are a lot of options to chose from. The packaging is also very hygienic. The only downfall is the applicator is not very efficient. I prefer to blend it out with my fingers.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
BEST FOR all skin types. all age groups.
I have been an EL user for 30 years. I normally use Double Wear. In comparison this product 1/2 oz compared to 1 oz DW. Same price. None the less, it's a great product so I give it a 5 star. Will buy it again. Would recommend to all.
Another great product from EL!
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
I liked the feel and creaminess of this foundation. It didn't leave my dried out or anything like that. After I week the cushion ripped off, which is really disappointing for $40 foundation. All in all it was good but I won't buy it again.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?