BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jocelyn P.
Jocelyn P.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Pure Beige
I use this for a foundation and concealer and it works very long. It lasted a long time and you not really need a primer for this to stay on. I use a buffing brush or a beauty blender to blend on the foundation stick. It is very sheer because it isn't full coverage, which does come in handy.
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I've been using this as an under eye concealer for several years. The ivory color matches foundation perfectly. I apply either with a fingertip, when I'm in a hurry, or with a flat brush when I have the time to be careful and delicate. No problems. Application in the morning lasts all day.
irene c.
irene c.
Review for: Fresco
I absolutely love Estée Lauder double wear love the way it lasts, I put it on and forget I have it on! I work 2 jobs and never have to touch up my make! And yet it comes off with makeup remover whips! Highly recommended this!! I do feel it is a little expensive but well worth the money!!
leighton m.
leighton m.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Bone
I really like the coverage and finish of this makeup. it lasted a long time on my skin. everything about it is what i like in a foundation but i had to throw it away i couldn't handle the smell. it smelled so much like chemicals. it was so so bad. smelled like burnt rubber and chemicals
Jess L.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Soft Tan
This foundation gives you a really pretty glow. It lasts about 6 hours with a primer. Don't expect it to be like the original double wear, this foundation is light coverage. I would recommend to others for those who are looking for a fresh face. Wish this was a full 1 oz product tho.
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Tawny
Its the same product, same formula, as the original double wear. Only in a cushion stick form. If you were planning on buying it, its a great product. If you already have it, you don't need it at all. The double wear (as a general review) is THE MOST full coverage foundation ever.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Layton, UT
Review for: Fresco
I'm a huge fan of double wear foundation. A friend recommended it to me and it changed life! I have weird combination skin. During the summer and winter my skin often gets dry. This foundation is amazing! It's hydrating without being super oily. I would definitely recommend it.
Schyler G.
Schyler G.
Hayden, AL
This stuff was recommended to me by a friend. I love that the lady tested my skin with different shades before getting me the one I am currently wearing. I have a dewy finish every time, which I want since I have extremely dry skin. I would definitely buy again in the future.
Leah V.
Leah V.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is great and I like this but I have to say that the estee Lauder foundation -(double wear )is the best one. I like the formula and all but I can't seem to give up the double wear foundation . Also offers a variety of shades for example if your cool toned or pink toned.
Jocelyn E.
Jocelyn E.
Review for: Pale Almond
This stuff is absolutely amazing. It is the Jesus of all makeup products. It goes on so well and the finish is beautiful. There are a lot of skin tones for everyone too. It provides a very heavy coverage if you apply thin layers and build it up. The finish is very matte.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?