BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
I am obsessed with the double wear, it gives a FULL coverage for all day wear. It doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day and although it is a little pricey a little goes a long way. Also este lauder is so good about giving samples if you're in need of a color change! I give it 5 stars and im not sure I'll ever use anything else. It would really have to take the cake to beat double wear
Adry U.
This is a nice product but it doesn't have a lot of product in it. This foundation has buildable coverage and it has a nice formula doesn't oxidize or clog your pores either. However I was disappointed at the amount of product there was it was quite expensive but it didn't contain a lot of product. I do recommend this but I feel like there should be more product for the price.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Pure Beige more...
I really love the formula of this foundation however I feel like the cushion stick is pointless. I never end up using it. I just twist the foundation out and apply the way I would any other foundation. You get half the product for the same price of a full size foundation. You're paying for the applicator. I would not buy this product again because I don't find the stick useful.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
My mother has been in Estee Lauder fan for years always buys the product and every once in awhile so give me something and when she gave me that I fell in love with it cuz I'm a nude girl I love anything nude and it's so soft and goes on your mouth like butter it smoothie don't even know it's on your mouth but it looks beautiful like your natural glowing color of your mouth
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Review for: Ivory Beige more...
I love this product but I do wish there were a way to apply it without the included sponge. I just feel like it takes a really long time to blend using the stick alone and I can never tell how much product I've dispensed and if it's going to be too much/too little. The product itself is gorgeous though, just a light coverage, long lasting, natural look.
Katherine K.
North hills , CA
Horrible product. The price compared to the amount you get is ridiculous, not to mention the sponge is so bad and doesn't blend anything out. You're better off using a BB cream honestly, if you want 0 coverage and appearance that you are wearing nothing because nothing even blends into your skin then this is the product for you.
Schyler G.
Hayden , AL
This stuff was recommended to me by a friend. I love that the lady tested my skin with different shades before getting me the one I am currently wearing. I have a dewy finish every time, which I want since I have extremely dry skin. I would definitely buy again in the future.
Gloria J.
Columbia heights
Wish it was better coverage but still gives good results like smooth and soft skin it feels like your wearing nothing at all perfect for combination skin and all skin types the shade selection is a wide one too. It has been years sense I've used it but if I could find it again it would definitely be a go to foundation for sure
Isabella S.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Dawn more...
Super easy to apply with a sponge tip, you don't even need a brush to apply this great foundation. It smells wonderful and is extremely soft on the skin. I purchased it at Sephora and was able to find the perfect shade for my skin. I highly recommend this simple foundation for anyone that enjoys a quick beauty routine.
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Honey Bronze more...
I love this product so much it makes my skin look flawless and gives my face such a pretty glow. I also enjoy the fact that it already has its own built in beauty blender and the packaging is so cute I would totally recommend.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?