BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danie S.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I was very fond of this foundation I
tried it in 1N2 Ecru which is for fair skin with pink undertones. I found that it lived up to it's claims and lasted for the 8 hours before needing touchups. When I tried it with primer and setting spray it lasted majority of my day without needing any maintenance. I was impressed by the formula and the price matches the quality.
Jess E.
Jess E.
I love this foundation. It is a medium to light coverage and doesn't feel heavy on your face. It's also good for oily skin. The price is a little steep at $39 but it's totally worth it I would definitely buy it again.
Marie j.
Marie j.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant make up is a high end make up in my country but it is the best compared to marc jacobs Estee lauder seems to work well for those with oily skin it doesnt oil up that much unlike marc jacobs.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
I like it. I have a hard time finding a colour that fits my tone. I would recommend it :)
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
, East kilbride
I love this foundation! It is so dewy and glowy and is perfect for day time. I found it lasted well on my skin and make up sat nicely on top of it. The packaging feels nice and luxurious though the cushion came off during my second use so perhaps be a bit more careful than I was! The way that you twist the foundation onto the top of the cushion makes me think I will use less product as well. I am in the shade Ecru.
Jovana P.
Jovana P.
Čelinac
Does great job!
Really no cons to this product!
Good texture
Slides very well on skin
Fits everybody
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
IS THE BEST PRODUCT OF THE WORLD, I LOVE ESTEE LAUDER, AND ALL THHEIR PRODUCTS, I USE THIS ONE AND MY FACE IS ALWAYS RADIANT IS LIKE USE A FLASH
Karima E.
Karima E.
Amsterdam
I really Like this product I use this day to day or I switch iT up to there liquide version .it has good coverage en gives a light feel to the face en looks really natural on the face
Katerina N.
Katerina N.
This product is my temple for make up and is well verse for beginners, amateurs and experts.
Bianghele maria M.
Bianghele maria M.
venezuela
Este producto nosndeja unnaspecto radiante en nuestro maquillaje en tonos nude o mate lo que hace q nos veamos mas naturales
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?