BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Megan A.
Mancot way, Mancot
Love it!! I'm also a big fan of the double wear foundation as it covers all of my imperfections! This was equally amazing, would definitely recommend.
Carmen M.
Zaragoza
Review for: Pebble
Es una base súper buena se aplica súper bien dura muchísimo en la piel es súper cómoda de llevar la cobertura es buena pero no se nota nada pesada
Nancy T.
London
Review for: Bone
Very light and smooth, my skin feel like velvet! looks fabulous and is so simple to spread! I love it. constant purchase for my basic makeup bag.
Jessica M.
IS THE BEST PRODUCT OF THE WORLD, I LOVE ESTEE LAUDER, AND ALL THHEIR PRODUCTS, I USE THIS ONE AND MY FACE IS ALWAYS RADIANT IS LIKE USE A FLASH
Witney B.
U.K.
Review for: Ecru
This is so amazing it the best foandation ever you guys need it mine is all gone but will get another one because it is so good love this product
Ayesha S.
Review for: Tawny
A great foundtaion! Its worth all the bucks i swear. It makes the skin look so flawless. I get all the compliments whenever i wear these
Jude A.
It is a good product but it is expensive an i really love this product 👍👍👍👍 I am new to this website and I hope I will get many samples
Kandace L.
Review for: Bone
I use this foundation mixed with the actual double wear foundation. The two mixed give a satin finish that keeps me matte all day long.
Sami J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Cool Bone
Even cool tones look warm and oxidize. Feels great and has awesome coverage. Not for someone who isn't a fan of thick foundations tho.
Samantha N.
St. Johns, Newfoundland
Review for: Honey Bronze
Love love love this! Nice nude colour , love this for a everyday look. Worth every penny! Highly recommend, you won't regret ladies 😉
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?