BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Marianne M.
Great coverage easy on dewy finish quite long wear obviously not as long as the doublewear first time user my skin tone is oily mostly but sometimes combination bit strange better on doesn't waste product you can squeeze it back in which is Defo pro !!
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Este es una base de las mejores a mi me encanta en todos los sentidos desde su color, su acabado y fluidez. A mi me encanta bastante, es buena aunque es costosa es buena
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Review for: Fresco more...
It’s a very lightweight yet with a good coverage. I wouldn’t call it a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for me. It does the job perfectly – covers all that needs to be covered yet leaving the skin looking super natural and adding a healthy glow. It is sheer to medium coverage, which is buildable and is long lasting.
The texture and form of the foundation allows the easy touch-ups when needed. Bluff or blend with all in one product.

I absolutely love the packaging – it’s so compact and looks very luxurious at the same time. Will fit your purse with an ease.

Little cushion tip is removable, which will allow you to do the more precise application and an easy clean.

With an easy twist you get the product out and if there’s too much of it, you can twist it back in.
I love that it helps the skin to look at it’s best without a visible trace of layers of the product. Absolutely love it. It is also available in variety of shades, so that everyone can find the right one for themselves. I pick the one in shade 1N2 ECRU.
sayona Y.
Review for: Honey Bronze, Bone more...
I have mixed feelings in this product. I do sometimes like the finish it look flawless but some days I feel to Cakey it feels like a medium coverage foundation that can be built up to full. It's easy to mix colours. Very easy to blend into the skin with a wet beauty blender. Not something I'd wear everyday. Because it feels thick on the face and I don't like the smell. The sponge that's attached to it makes me feel as if it's unsanitary. But on the plus side you can easily just pop it off. I really do like the twist packaging. You don't have to scrape the bottle or cross contaminate the product. I haven't used one up so I'm not sure how far the twist goes up to. Hopefully till the top. Overall most days does give the skin a flawless finish. Not too oily or matte it's in between. First Apply's a little "oily" but wears flaws throughout the day. I do however set it with powder. And I do prime my skin. All I've used both hydrating and a matte primers with it both times it looks great. I would buy this again.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Fresco more...
It's light coverage foundation but I like it so much. I buy it because I wanted something with less coverage that original Double Wear. I'm not use the daft sponge which included. I use my Beauty Blender and I love it. I buy it on Sephora and this foundation definitely for my dry skin. Looks very natural and gives me a glow. Definitely I would buy it again. Highly recommend!
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Review for: Ecru more...
I was so excited to try this product! The double Wear foundation is one of my favourite things. I thought this product would look great on my dry skin (damn you autumn) but unfortunately it just looked quite patchy. When applied to the face, I found that it dries quite quickly and settled into my dry patches. I thought that I would give it a go and wore it to work for the day but this looked cakey, patchy and stuck to my skin and I didn't think that it looked radiant at all. For being a long time lover of the double wear foundation, I was disappointed in this.
Nicole C.
East kilbride, South lanarkshire
I love this foundation! It is so dewy and glowy and is perfect for day time. I found it lasted well on my skin and make up sat nicely on top of it. The packaging feels nice and luxurious though the cushion came off during my second use so perhaps be a bit more careful than I was! The way that you twist the foundation onto the top of the cushion makes me think I will use less product as well. I am in the shade Ecru.
Mayryll d.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Shell Beige more...
If you love a light weight and sheer coverage foundation (just like me), I totally recommend this product. I have been using this for 6 months now and I am planning to go to Sephora and repurchase it. It is just my go to foundation especially when my face is not at its best, I always go for this one. It also gives you that healthy glow, I have oily skin so you may think that I should stay away from anything that gives you a glow but this one gives you a really nice glow in a way that it does not scream "oil."
Molly T.
hull
I am a huge fan of the Estée Lauder double wear foundation, I have been for about a year now. Its hands down my favourite foundation.

When I tried the Nude cushion stick foundation base of it, it is just as good. It has just enough of the coverage to even out my skin tone without it looking too over done or strange. It blends out really easily also.

The only criticism I have is that the applicator in which comes with the foundation broke off easy, so I have to apply with a brush.

I think that the container it is placed in is good as you don't waste any of the liquid. In the bottled foundation, you lose so much liquid becaus it is impossible to empty.
Constance M.
If you have dry to normal skin, this foundation is for you. Now, if you are oily, this may not be your kind of thing. This product has a medium coverage, its lightweight and it gives you a beautiful natural glow. It's not the cheapest foundation, but I've been told that is totally worth it for the dry skin people.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?