BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Megan A.
Megan A.
Love it!! I'm also a big fan of the double wear foundation as it covers all of my imperfections! This was equally amazing, would definitely recommend.
Sami J.
Sami J.
Review for: Cool Bone
Even cool tones look warm and oxidize. Feels great and has awesome coverage. Not for someone who isn't a fan of thick foundations tho.
salha b.
salha b.
Tunisia
Review for: Ivory Beige, Outdoor Beige
If u have acne and scars this doublewear foundation is the best! covers everything n stays in place ♥♥ i would love to try them all ♥
Lana-Rose S.
Lana-Rose S.
Granham, Lincolnshire
It's okay, realised foundation sticks aren't for me and the coverage isn't as fabulous. Felt like it was harder to apply
ines s.
ines s.
Hamilton, ON
I used this product once. I liked the coverage and it did feel nice on my skin. But it was a little to pricey for me.
Kata A.
Kata A.
A true great product. It stays on for very long, and is light. I don't really like the texture but it is still great.
Chloe U.
Chloe U.
port talbot
Amazing outcome! Lasts all day, gets rid of any dark circles and sleepy eyes. It's easily applied and does the job!
Tino M.
Tino M.
This is the best foundation!! Even the thinnesf layer will have your akin flawless! Absolutely love this foundation stick!!
liva H.
liva H.
Frederiksberg

Great foundation, the packing not the most elegant in the world but it is very convenient and makes for a fast and easy apply. my skin is to the dry side and I find some foundations very drying, this one however, was fine. A fine product does what it says knows what it is.
jessica Paola P.
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Love love love this product i need this LOVE this product i love it love love love love this product i love it love
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?