BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
Atiyyah A.
Bs7 9rp
This is ana amazing prod I’m really impressed by how this worked so good on my skin I can’t wait to make another purchase I look forward to buying the same product & yes I recommend this product it’s amazing
Orla V.
Review for: Warm Vanilla more...
Lasts forever (the product itself) but not amazing coverage.
Pros: gives you the dewy but natural look which I love also really easy to blend.
Cons: sadly this doesn't last as long as I expected.
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Now this one feels heavy but it does not give you an unnatural cakey look. They're perfect for dry skin. I personally have oily skin but I manage through the night by applying powder
belledamefolle b.
Totley, Sheffield
Review for: Sand more...
Me and the cushion don’t get on, lol. Would love to say I enjoyed using this but unfortunately the cushion is neither fixed nor comes off and for that reason the actual usability is ruined mine may be an odd one I don’t know. But I like the product for its medium coverage, very natural looking not too heavy.
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
This lipstick is every thing it looks metallic on my skin which makes my lips look super fly! The only bad thing is that on darker pigmented skin it does not go! My friend brought it and disliked it it did not go with her skin and she was a bit upset as she payed £15 and couldn't get a refund! Other wise it's nice.
I definitively have mixed feelings towards this product . I was not a fan of the Estee Lauder Double Wear so when I heard they were coming out with a more 'radiant' finish , I went out and impulse bought it . On one hand I am  not disappointed with the finish and its staying power : it is very satiny ,very skin-like , and with a bit of powder , lasted me a good 10 hours with no touch-ups .After that it started to fade , but quite beautifully . No gross over-cakyness or sinking into lines,etc . It didn't do such an amazing job at covering blemishes but it was still ok . I would definitively say it is a light,buildable coverage . On the other ...well, let us be honest, it is not the easiest tool to use : the sponge at the end is super small and a bit tough and rough . After a couple of days , I finally got used to it  . I would definitively advise you not to get too much product at once .And then gently pat it into the skin ,then roll (like a cushion foundation! pat and roll) . And finish with a beauty blender or any other sponge . Definitively pack a beauty blender with you . Otherwise, you are up to a lot of frustration if you don't have  an hour in front of you to perfect your foundation. Another issue : color range . I am very pale , got Cool Bone , which I believe is the fairest shade . It was still one tone too dark , thankfully with pink-ish undertones so I can still wear it and get away with the color difference . But for you ,  fair ,yellow-undertoned gals ? It won't long very good ...So yes , I wished a luxury brand like Estee Lauder would expand a bit their  shade range to include really pale people. And to finish, well it is pricy . You get half (I believe ?) of a normal Double Wear bottle for about the same price ...I am not sure if the price is justified .
Dalia SBH H.
Kuwait
Review for: Shell Beige more...
This ones a really good foundation. I loved the coverage since I was looking for something light weight if u could call it like that. And it looks pretty good on my oily skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Grieta A.
It’s a very lightweight yet with a good coverage. I wouldn’t call it a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for me. It does the job perfectly – covers all that needs to be covered yet leaving the skin looking super natural and adding a healthy glow. It is sheer to medium coverage, which is buildable and is long lasting.
The texture and form of the foundation allows the easy touch-ups when needed. Bluff or blend with all in one product.

I absolutely love the packaging – it’s so compact and looks very luxurious at the same time. Will fit your purse with an ease.

Little cushion tip is removable, which will allow you to do the more precise application and an easy clean.

With an easy twist you get the product out and if there’s too much of it, you can twist it back in.
I love that it helps the skin to look at it’s best without a visible trace of layers of the product. Absolutely love it. It is also available in variety of shades, so that everyone can find the right one for themselves. I pick the one in shade 1N2 ECRU.

Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?