BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kadri r.
kadri r.
Sidi bouzid
I bought this foundation about a month ago and this is my new go-to foundation for every day wear.It provides light coverage with one coat but is easily buildable to medium coverage. This provides a natural, dewy finish and blurs my imperfections (redness around my nose, some dry patches occasionally in the winter) without making me look "made up." And honestly you can keep it sanitary that way.

Vicky R.
Vicky R.
leicester
I use this as a bottom layer before applying liquid foundation and it works so well to help cover pores, however can loook abit cakey if it isn't applied right, overall though I would recommend this and would definitely buy it again!
Bianca L.
Bianca L.
I know that this is a very High-end Makeup line that is very well respected and expensive as I have very many Estée Lauder Products. (And is very well worth it, in my Opinion) This stick has worked for me, so far, as they always have my skin tone and I will continue to trust and buy their products.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This foundation stick is very good! It's good coverage and that's what I like on nights out, it sets very well with translucent powder and does not look cakey at all. It last all night which is a necessity! I definitely recommend this product!
Dalia SBH H.
Dalia SBH H.
Kuwait
Review for: Shell Beige
This ones a really good foundation. I loved the coverage since I was looking for something light weight if u could call it like that. And it looks pretty good on my oily skin. I would definitely buy it again!
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
Great coverage easy on dewy finish quite long wear obviously not as long as the doublewear first time user my skin tone is oily mostly but sometimes combination bit strange better on doesn't waste product you can squeeze it back in which is Defo pro !!
Leesa V.
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Review for: Ivory Beige
A nice dewy foundation that isn't half as heavy as the original double wear. Comes with a sponge at the top which you can apply and blend straight to your skin. Not that long lasting and coverage is only medium.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Fresco, Dawn, Warm Vanilla

Perfect color and consistency! It's a true beige color (NO YELLOW), and that is hard to find. I have dry skin, so I mix this with my moisturizer; and it is perfect.
Zogia K.
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Sooo good .It perfects the skin ...provides full coverage without being heavy.. .It blends easily and the results last long .It is perfect for oily skins ..and dry ..
Molly P.
Molly P.
I think these are nice, they don't feel heavy on your face which is brilliant! It last for a while depending on how much you use on you're daily routine. I would buy it again because it's very good and I like it!
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?