BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite products, isn't expensive, its very versatile to use, have a large duration, definitely I can buy it again
Tino M.
This is the best foundation!! Even the thinnesf layer will have your akin flawless! Absolutely love this foundation stick!!
Lana-Rose S.
Granham, Lincolnshire
It's okay, realised foundation sticks aren't for me and the coverage isn't as fabulous. Felt like it was harder to apply
ines s.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product once. I liked the coverage and it did feel nice on my skin. But it was a little to pricey for me.
Kata A.
A true great product. It stays on for very long, and is light. I don't really like the texture but it is still great.
Chloe U.
port talbot
Amazing outcome! Lasts all day, gets rid of any dark circles and sleepy eyes. It's easily applied and does the job!
jessica Paola P.
yungay644, Villa Serena 2, quilpue, Valparaíso, Chile
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product i need this LOVE this product i love it love love love love this product i love it love
Asmaa E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible and thank you
Manal A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product is soft on skin and high quality make high cover i recommended it to every one to everyone
Kensa J.
Review for: Cool Bone
Amazing product! I love it so much! It’s so great on the skin, packaging is lovely, will happily buy again!!
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?