BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Review for: Ecru
I was so excited to try this product! The double Wear foundation is one of my favourite things. I thought this product would look great on my dry skin (damn you autumn) but unfortunately it just looked quite patchy. When applied to the face, I found that it dries quite quickly and settled into my dry patches. I thought that I would give it a go and wore it to work for the day but this looked cakey, patchy and stuck to my skin and I didn't think that it looked radiant at all. For being a long time lover of the double wear foundation, I was disappointed in this.
Mayryll d.
Mayryll d.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Shell Beige
If you love a light weight and sheer coverage foundation (just like me), I totally recommend this product. I have been using this for 6 months now and I am planning to go to Sephora and repurchase it. It is just my go to foundation especially when my face is not at its best, I always go for this one. It also gives you that healthy glow, I have oily skin so you may think that I should stay away from anything that gives you a glow but this one gives you a really nice glow in a way that it does not scream "oil."
Constance M.
Constance M.
If you have dry to normal skin, this foundation is for you. Now, if you are oily, this may not be your kind of thing. This product has a medium coverage, its lightweight and it gives you a beautiful natural glow. It's not the cheapest foundation, but I've been told that is totally worth it for the dry skin people.
Athina
Athina
Review for: Ivory Beige
This is my first makeup. I didn't want something heavy which would make me look older. It's really good for a teenager's skin (like me) since it's light and it just adds a bit color. It doesn't really shows that you are wearing makeup. It looks as if it's natural and covers any small spots or dark circles. I don't have acne but I feel like this makeup helps even out the color on my face and gives me some glow. I really like that the cushion can be taken off and you can wash it. It comes in a practical package as it's small enough to fit in a small bag.
Dina K.
Dina K.
Review for: Fresco
Estee Lauder is my go to brand for make up. Love the double wear collection and this one in particular because it gives you a dewy finish and it doesn't look like you have a lot of foundation on. This one is my number one foundation! And the packaging is also super high end looking so it looks really pretty when you show it to your friends.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Isle of Wight , Isle of Wight
I love this foundation for my natural days! It gives such a fresh, natural and healthy look to my skin! Exactly what it's designed to do. I love the colour selection as well! If you like natural makeup you will love this foundation!!x
Molly T.
Molly T.
hull
I am a huge fan of the Estée Lauder double wear foundation, I have been for about a year now. Its hands down my favourite foundation.

When I tried the Nude cushion stick foundation base of it, it is just as good. It has just enough of the coverage to even out my skin tone without it looking too over done or strange. It blends out really easily also.

The only criticism I have is that the applicator in which comes with the foundation broke off easy, so I have to apply with a brush.

I think that the container it is placed in is good as you don't waste any of the liquid. In the bottled foundation, you lose so much liquid becaus it is impossible to empty.
Joyce B.
Joyce B.
Review for: Sand
The packaging is not useful for blending and borderline unhygienic. Finish is so sheer that I don't feel it evens out my skin tone. The glow that it gives isn't that different from what my moisturiser is already doing. Plus the final nail to the coffin is my husband told me he preferred my no makeup side.
Maria M.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Review for: Cool Bone
Plus: the lightest color (1c1) is a good match for me. Blend well. However, there are some issues. It is uncomfortable to blend directly from the stick. You need to get used to it. Moreover, the cushion applicator came off after few weeks of using it, which is really sad. Wish, they could add spf too
gm5baby Y.
gm5baby Y.
Vancouver
Review for: Bone
My first stick foundation yeah estee Lauder! I bought this with the recommendation of a Sephora staff and I don't regret it at all. It is full coverage but it is not heavy or dry. I love this product and I blend it out using a brush instead of the sponge tip on the product itself.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?