BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jillian  N.
Review for: Cool Bone
I just reviewed this foundation on my YT channel (Jillian Ness) if you want to check it out. okay I like this product, I have dry skin and it doesn't stick to dry patches or draw attention to any dryness. it has a more dewy finish which I enjoy. it is a very sheer coverage. you can build up to maybe sheer/medium but not more than that. it's very expensive and you get half of the amount you would in a normal foundation bottle. the sponge tip on the actual stick is not horrible but I don't like applying my foundation with it, if you were on the go, it would do alright if you had nothing else. it's not an 8 hour wear as it claims, I would say 5 hour. if your oily you might not like it unless you enjoy the dewy skin look. travel friendly, has 17 shades to choose from..okay foundation that isn't worth the money.
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Review for: Ivory Beige
A nice dewy foundation that isn't half as heavy as the original double wear. Comes with a sponge at the top which you can apply and blend straight to your skin. Not that long lasting and coverage is only medium.
Karima E.
Amsterdam
I really Like this product I use this day to day or I switch iT up to there liquide version .it has good coverage en gives a light feel to the face en looks really natural on the face
Molly P.
I think these are nice, they don't feel heavy on your face which is brilliant! It last for a while depending on how much you use on you're daily routine. I would buy it again because it's very good and I like it!
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally one of the best foundation I've ever tried!! Very lightweight on the skin and has a beautiful dewy healthy finish
Coverage is light-medium but it still manages to look perfect and hide your blemishes
The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I pay £28 for 14ml which is A LOT
Compared to makeup forever waterblend that has 50ml for £27
The foundation is like half way on finishing and I've been dying to use it more but I'm just scared I'll finish it up lol
I'd give it a 4 star just because the price and the quantity are too much in my opinion
But overall, amazing great foundation!!
Marie j.
Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant make up is a high end make up in my country but it is the best compared to marc jacobs Estee lauder seems to work well for those with oily skin it doesnt oil up that much unlike marc jacobs.
Zogia K.
Thessaloniki
Sooo good .It perfects the skin ...provides full coverage without being heavy.. .It blends easily and the results last long .It is perfect for oily skins ..and dry ..
Vanessa P.
Berea, KY
Review for: Sand
I love the foundation when I first apply but I have very oily skin and it doesn't take long for it to get too shiny for my liking. The applicator I'm still trying to decide on. It's easy for on the go! Some mornings I do my makeup in the car (redlights only ;) and it's handy but I can tell it does soak up SO much product. Overall I would recommend it. I do think it would be perfect for women with more medium/dry faces.
Alisha H.
Review for: Tawny
This a lighter more natural version of the double wear foundation. The sponge applicator is basically useless to apply foundation but does distribute over the face well to apply with beauty blender or brush. Lasts around 8 hours well which is quite a bit shorter than the original double wear. Luminous finish great for my combo skin if set with powder
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very fond of this foundation I
tried it in 1N2 Ecru which is for fair skin with pink undertones. I found that it lived up to it's claims and lasted for the 8 hours before needing touchups. When I tried it with primer and setting spray it lasted majority of my day without needing any maintenance. I was impressed by the formula and the price matches the quality.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?