BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
liva H.
Frederiksberg

Great foundation, the packing not the most elegant in the world but it is very convenient and makes for a fast and easy apply. my skin is to the dry side and I find some foundations very drying, this one however, was fine. A fine product does what it says knows what it is.
Dina K.
Review for: Fresco
Estee Lauder is my go to brand for make up. Love the double wear collection and this one in particular because it gives you a dewy finish and it doesn't look like you have a lot of foundation on. This one is my number one foundation! And the packaging is also super high end looking so it looks really pretty when you show it to your friends.
Abigail T.
ISLE OF WIGHT , SHANKLIN
I love this foundation for my natural days! It gives such a fresh, natural and healthy look to my skin! Exactly what it's designed to do. I love the colour selection as well! If you like natural makeup you will love this foundation!!x
Joyce B.
Review for: Sand
The packaging is not useful for blending and borderline unhygienic. Finish is so sheer that I don't feel it evens out my skin tone. The glow that it gives isn't that different from what my moisturiser is already doing. Plus the final nail to the coffin is my husband told me he preferred my no makeup side.
Maria M.
13 Cheniston gardens, London
Review for: Cool Bone
Plus: the lightest color (1c1) is a good match for me. Blend well. However, there are some issues. It is uncomfortable to blend directly from the stick. You need to get used to it. Moreover, the cushion applicator came off after few weeks of using it, which is really sad. Wish, they could add spf too
gm5baby Y.
Vancouver
Review for: Bone
My first stick foundation yeah estee Lauder! I bought this with the recommendation of a Sephora staff and I don't regret it at all. It is full coverage but it is not heavy or dry. I love this product and I blend it out using a brush instead of the sponge tip on the product itself.
Jennifer G.
Review for: Fresco, Dawn, Warm Vanilla

Perfect color and consistency! It's a true beige color (NO YELLOW), and that is hard to find. I have dry skin, so I mix this with my moisturizer; and it is perfect.
Vicky R.
leicester
I use this as a bottom layer before applying liquid foundation and it works so well to help cover pores, however can loook abit cakey if it isn't applied right, overall though I would recommend this and would definitely buy it again!
Hollie S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
This foundation stick is very good! It's good coverage and that's what I like on nights out, it sets very well with translucent powder and does not look cakey at all. It last all night which is a necessity! I definitely recommend this product!
Bianca L.
I know that this is a very High-end Makeup line that is very well respected and expensive as I have very many Estée Lauder Products. (And is very well worth it, in my Opinion) This stick has worked for me, so far, as they always have my skin tone and I will continue to trust and buy their products.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?