BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ana R.
Ana R.
México
Excelente producto, es recomendable te ves radiante, en cualquier ocasión se puede utilizar
Claire G.
Claire G.
Review for: Shell Beige
Thus Estee lauder double war nude cushion stick can cover up any blemish. Great coverage.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Review for: Ecru
I love the color, I like how silk and smooth it is , my lips feel soft, I really like it.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Newtownards
Review for: Bone
A thick foundation that gives full coverage but does tend to feel heavy on the face.
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
Moosup, CT
Review for: Dawn
I want this soo badly.. Estee lauder is amazing and I'm sure this product is great
I definitively have mixed feelings towards this product . I was not a fan of the Estee Lauder Double Wear so when I heard they were coming out with a more 'radiant' finish , I went out and impulse bought it . On one hand I am  not disappointed with the finish and its staying power : it is very satiny ,very skin-like , and with a bit of powder , lasted me a good 10 hours with no touch-ups .After that it started to fade , but quite beautifully . No gross over-cakyness or sinking into lines,etc . It didn't do such an amazing job at covering blemishes but it was still ok . I would definitively say it is a light,buildable coverage . On the other ...well, let us be honest, it is not the easiest tool to use : the sponge at the end is super small and a bit tough and rough . After a couple of days , I finally got used to it  . I would definitively advise you not to get too much product at once .And then gently pat it into the skin ,then roll (like a cushion foundation! pat and roll) . And finish with a beauty blender or any other sponge . Definitively pack a beauty blender with you . Otherwise, you are up to a lot of frustration if you don't have  an hour in front of you to perfect your foundation. Another issue : color range . I am very pale , got Cool Bone , which I believe is the fairest shade . It was still one tone too dark , thankfully with pink-ish undertones so I can still wear it and get away with the color difference . But for you ,  fair ,yellow-undertoned gals ? It won't long very good ...So yes , I wished a luxury brand like Estee Lauder would expand a bit their  shade range to include really pale people. And to finish, well it is pricy . You get half (I believe ?) of a normal Double Wear bottle for about the same price ...I am not sure if the price is justified .
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Review for: Fresco
It’s a very lightweight yet with a good coverage. I wouldn’t call it a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for me. It does the job perfectly – covers all that needs to be covered yet leaving the skin looking super natural and adding a healthy glow. It is sheer to medium coverage, which is buildable and is long lasting.
The texture and form of the foundation allows the easy touch-ups when needed. Bluff or blend with all in one product.

I absolutely love the packaging – it’s so compact and looks very luxurious at the same time. Will fit your purse with an ease.

Little cushion tip is removable, which will allow you to do the more precise application and an easy clean.

With an easy twist you get the product out and if there’s too much of it, you can twist it back in.
I love that it helps the skin to look at it’s best without a visible trace of layers of the product. Absolutely love it. It is also available in variety of shades, so that everyone can find the right one for themselves. I pick the one in shade 1N2 ECRU.
IMAN E.
IMAN E.
Review for: Pure Beige, Outdoor Beige, Pale Almond, Shell Beige, Honey Bronze
I really like this foundation. To give a background, my skin is normal to dry, yet acne prone. I really like the fact that this does not cause me to breakout. I find the packaging very convenient. I like to dispense a little and use the attached sponge to kind of stripe the product on my clean face where I need the most coverage. I then use a buffer brush to blend it all in. I really like that I could find a color that matches my pale yellow to neutral skin perfectly, without any weird orange undertone like many foundations have. The formula is fairly thin and gives a good medium coverage. It's more of a natural skin-like finish, not matte and not overly dewy. I do think it's best suited for dry to combination skin, it may be too hydrating for very oily skin. I like that it dries down and doesn't feel too tacky. I do usually set this with a little powder. My only issue is the staying power, by the end of an 8 hour day or so I feel like it is pretty much worn off. However, I love everything else about this and it's good on my skin for about 4-5 hours which is fine with me for all of the other benefits this has. Will most likely repurchase unless I find something better.
sayona Y.
sayona Y.
Review for: Honey Bronze, Bone
I have mixed feelings in this product. I do sometimes like the finish it look flawless but some days I feel to Cakey it feels like a medium coverage foundation that can be built up to full. It's easy to mix colours. Very easy to blend into the skin with a wet beauty blender. Not something I'd wear everyday. Because it feels thick on the face and I don't like the smell. The sponge that's attached to it makes me feel as if it's unsanitary. But on the plus side you can easily just pop it off. I really do like the twist packaging. You don't have to scrape the bottle or cross contaminate the product. I haven't used one up so I'm not sure how far the twist goes up to. Hopefully till the top. Overall most days does give the skin a flawless finish. Not too oily or matte it's in between. First Apply's a little "oily" but wears flaws throughout the day. I do however set it with powder. And I do prime my skin. All I've used both hydrating and a matte primers with it both times it looks great. I would buy this again.
Yulia K.
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Fresco
It's light coverage foundation but I like it so much. I buy it because I wanted something with less coverage that original Double Wear. I'm not use the daft sponge which included. I use my Beauty Blender and I love it. I buy it on Sephora and this foundation definitely for my dry skin. Looks very natural and gives me a glow. Definitely I would buy it again. Highly recommend!
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?