BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.
Dieppe, NB
Review for: Shell Beige
I didn't like the product. It made my skin break out, in was hoping it would be gentle enough for my skin since the makeup remover is but sadly not. I don't recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Zho M.
Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco
Review for: Bronze

this brand really has a good foundation for the skin and all its products are well qualified and seen by the professional I love the result that gives skin this brand takes all points in beauty
Samanta A.
Samanta A.
England
Review for: Cool Bone
I love This shade so so much and I love the consistency I recommend this to the people that has tanned skin because it complements the eyes and brings out the nude 👍🏻👍🏻
Juan C.
Juan C.
Esta base de maquillaje es increíble... aunque no es económica cumple con lo que promete y cubre perfectamente casi ni se necesita utilizar corrector, me encanta
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Zaragoza
Review for: Pebble
Es una base súper buena se aplica súper bien dura muchísimo en la piel es súper cómoda de llevar la cobertura es buena pero no se nota nada pesada
Witney B.
Witney B.
U.K.
Review for: Ecru
This is so amazing it the best foandation ever you guys need it mine is all gone but will get another one because it is so good love this product
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
London
Review for: Bone
Very light and smooth, my skin feel like velvet! looks fabulous and is so simple to spread! I love it. constant purchase for my basic makeup bag.
Ayesha S.
Ayesha S.
Review for: Tawny
A great foundtaion! Its worth all the bucks i swear. It makes the skin look so flawless. I get all the compliments whenever i wear these
Jude A.
Jude A.
It is a good product but it is expensive an i really love this product 👍👍👍👍 I am new to this website and I hope I will get many samples
Kandace L.
Kandace L.
Review for: Bone
I use this foundation mixed with the actual double wear foundation. The two mixed give a satin finish that keeps me matte all day long.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?