BY ESTÉE LAUDER #12 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Review for: Bronze
Luce tan natural y es tan suave la recomiendo para verte muy natural y fresca
Crystal🦄
Review for: Pale Almond
Supper smooth and very pretty and easy application love it! Worth the buy !
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply. I love the color, stays on and it smells great. Normal price
Gabbie Q.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Cool Bone
I have this one in a different shade and i absolutely LOVEEEE this product.
Review for: Bronze
Very good, sorry that my alredy over, I'll need To buy i loved the product
Olivia K.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
Review for: Ecru
I was so excited to try this product! The double Wear foundation is one of my favourite things. I thought this product would look great on my dry skin (damn you autumn) but unfortunately it just looked quite patchy. When applied to the face, I found that it dries quite quickly and settled into my dry patches. I thought that I would give it a go and wore it to work for the day but this looked cakey, patchy and stuck to my skin and I didn't think that it looked radiant at all. For being a long time lover of the double wear foundation, I was disappointed in this.
kadri r.
Sidi bouzid
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this foundation about a month ago and this is my new go-to foundation for every day wear.It provides light coverage with one coat but is easily buildable to medium coverage. This provides a natural, dewy finish and blurs my imperfections (redness around my nose, some dry patches occasionally in the winter) without making me look "made up." And honestly you can keep it sanitary that way.

youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish look and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Maribella K.
London , Elephant and castle
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now this one feels heavy but it does not give you an unnatural cakey look. They're perfect for dry skin. I personally have oily skin but I manage through the night by applying powder
I definitively have mixed feelings towards this product . I was not a fan of the Estee Lauder Double Wear so when I heard they were coming out with a more 'radiant' finish , I went out and impulse bought it . On one hand I am  not disappointed with the finish and its staying power : it is very satiny ,very skin-like , and with a bit of powder , lasted me a good 10 hours with no touch-ups .After that it started to fade , but quite beautifully . No gross over-cakyness or sinking into lines,etc . It didn't do such an amazing job at covering blemishes but it was still ok . I would definitively say it is a light,buildable coverage . On the other ...well, let us be honest, it is not the easiest tool to use : the sponge at the end is super small and a bit tough and rough . After a couple of days , I finally got used to it  . I would definitively advise you not to get too much product at once .And then gently pat it into the skin ,then roll (like a cushion foundation! pat and roll) . And finish with a beauty blender or any other sponge . Definitively pack a beauty blender with you . Otherwise, you are up to a lot of frustration if you don't have  an hour in front of you to perfect your foundation. Another issue : color range . I am very pale , got Cool Bone , which I believe is the fairest shade . It was still one tone too dark , thankfully with pink-ish undertones so I can still wear it and get away with the color difference . But for you ,  fair ,yellow-undertoned gals ? It won't long very good ...So yes , I wished a luxury brand like Estee Lauder would expand a bit their  shade range to include really pale people. And to finish, well it is pricy . You get half (I believe ?) of a normal Double Wear bottle for about the same price ...I am not sure if the price is justified .
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?