BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Joann G.
Indio, CA
Review for: Tawny more...
Very good product it leaves your skin very smooth at lease on my skin. Covers most marks on the skin.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ecru more...
Yes to these products! Cushion stick are great. easy to carry and have a nive effect on my make up.
McKaay G.
Surprise, AZ
This foundation is really high coverage, however with my dry skin, it can tend to look super cakey
Shayla N.
Bryson City, NC
I have tried it once and I was not a big fan of it. I liked it but I am not a big fan of this brand
Emma B.
I love this foundation the packaging is amazing and it's a very buildable and blendable foundation
Kelsey O.
Sharpsburg, GA
Great product! I’ve never had anything better. Goes on so smooth and makes your skin look flawless
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
So light weight and looks flawless on the skin. Blends evenly and is a true match to my skin tone
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA
Me encanta , me fascina simplemente no puede faltar en mi bolsa de mano , lo llevo a tosas partes
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This was a nice formula. It leaves a luminous finish on my combination skin. I would repurchase.
johni h.
Review for: Pebble more...
Few shades, Goes on nicely, good coverage. doesn't make my face oily and stays on all day for me!
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?