BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nida T.
Nida T.
Review for: Desert Beige
I found this cushion Estée Lauder double wear stick to be a bit streaky, not as full coverage as the original double wear and not as long lasting either. I actually rather prefer a pump bottle or cushion pad, I did not like this product and didn't find it easy to use
Review for: Bronze
Not worth the money! Seriously this is basically like they put the regular Estée Lauder double wear foundation in a stick but they only give you half to amount of product for basically the same price. Just buy the regular double wear and a sponge to apply it instead.
Tayah L.
Tayah L.
Review for: Ivory Beige
Oh my gosh I absolutely love this handy Make up brush! It is so easy to carry around in by handbag and I bought it at Sephora. Its very easy to apply and works on sensitive skin. It also lasts a pretty long time and so I will definitley buy this product again.
India G.
India G.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
AMAZING! For me this is the perfect coverage and lasts all day and night! I love this product and would definitely recommend! I found it was super easy to apply and was perfect for my skin! This product will always be in my basket however it is a little pricey
Amber-Jade A.
Amber-Jade A.
Review for: Cool Bone
This product is amazing for oily skin! Honestly does not move from the skin and is super lightweight! You can layer the foundation up to make the coverage a bit heavier or keep it natural! The packaging is also extremely pretty, would recommend to anyone!
Review for: Ecru
Does not come in a light enough colour for my pale pale skin unfortunately but I probably wouldn't buy it even if it did. You are basically getting the double wear foundation in a stick but less than half the amount of product. Not worth the price.
Kyleigh P.
Kyleigh P.
Review for: Ivory Beige
This foundation is just brilliant, I adore it. It covers my imperfections perfectly and stays put for hours even in hot weather. I have quite oily skin so this foundation feels perfect to help me achieve a matte finish. Highly recommend!
Nikol S.
Nikol S.
Israel
Review for: Ivory Beige
Amazing coverage I love that it does not have a lot of sand the coverage is then medium to full it is very good for combination skin I would not recommend it for the dryers Kim because I feel like it might add bring out Pachelis
Review for: Outdoor Beige
Does not come in a shade light enough for my skin which I can usually get away with the lightest in most foundations but not this one. It is also not worth the extravagant price for the little amount of product your are getting.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Review for: Deep Amber
Love this product!!! It's super convenient! It gives you that sheer finish that makes you look glowy which I love for the summertime! I'm absolutely in love!!! I would definitely recommend it to others
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?