BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Grieta A.
Grieta A.
It’s a very lightweight yet with a good coverage. I wouldn’t call it a full coverage foundation, but it’s perfect for me. It does the job perfectly – covers all that needs to be covered yet leaving the skin looking super natural and adding a healthy glow. It is sheer to medium coverage, which is buildable and is long lasting.
The texture and form of the foundation allows the easy touch-ups when needed. Bluff or blend with all in one product.

I absolutely love the packaging – it’s so compact and looks very luxurious at the same time. Will fit your purse with an ease.

Little cushion tip is removable, which will allow you to do the more precise application and an easy clean.

With an easy twist you get the product out and if there’s too much of it, you can twist it back in.
I love that it helps the skin to look at it’s best without a visible trace of layers of the product. Absolutely love it. It is also available in variety of shades, so that everyone can find the right one for themselves. I pick the one in shade 1N2 ECRU.

Jillian  N.
Jillian N.
Review for: Cool Bone
I just reviewed this foundation on my YT channel (Jillian Ness) if you want to check it out. okay I like this product, I have dry skin and it doesn't stick to dry patches or draw attention to any dryness. it has a more dewy finish which I enjoy. it is a very sheer coverage. you can build up to maybe sheer/medium but not more than that. it's very expensive and you get half of the amount you would in a normal foundation bottle. the sponge tip on the actual stick is not horrible but I don't like applying my foundation with it, if you were on the go, it would do alright if you had nothing else. it's not an 8 hour wear as it claims, I would say 5 hour. if your oily you might not like it unless you enjoy the dewy skin look. travel friendly, has 17 shades to choose from..okay foundation that isn't worth the money.
Maria m.
Maria m.
DHA 14996, 182-21 150th Avenue Springfield Gardens, NY 11413
This is literally one of the best foundation I've ever tried!! Very lightweight on the skin and has a beautiful dewy healthy finish
Coverage is light-medium but it still manages to look perfect and hide your blemishes
The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I pay £28 for 14ml which is A LOT
Compared to makeup forever waterblend that has 50ml for £27
The foundation is like half way on finishing and I've been dying to use it more but I'm just scared I'll finish it up lol
I'd give it a 4 star just because the price and the quantity are too much in my opinion
But overall, amazing great foundation!!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Berea, KY
Review for: Sand
I love the foundation when I first apply but I have very oily skin and it doesn't take long for it to get too shiny for my liking. The applicator I'm still trying to decide on. It's easy for on the go! Some mornings I do my makeup in the car (redlights only ;) and it's handy but I can tell it does soak up SO much product. Overall I would recommend it. I do think it would be perfect for women with more medium/dry faces.
Krystal J.
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Cool Bone
Still not light enough for my pale skin. Looked too orange on me when I swatched it. Also this is basically just their regular double wear foundation in a stick with a cushion applicator but you get way less product for a ridiculous price. Just buy the regular double wear instead if you can find your colour. It will last longer and be more worth your money.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Review for: Tawny
This a lighter more natural version of the double wear foundation. The sponge applicator is basically useless to apply foundation but does distribute over the face well to apply with beauty blender or brush. Lasts around 8 hours well which is quite a bit shorter than the original double wear. Luminous finish great for my combo skin if set with powder
Puja P.
Puja P.
Review for: Pure Beige
This has medium to build able coverage. The product was kind of hard to get out. It is a light coverage ... Definatly a watered down version of the original double wear foundation. I like this non cakey look and would recommend to anyone who likes a very natural look. The colour selection isn't very great at the moment but you can make do
María R.
María R.
weston, FL
Review for: Pebble
Se los recomiendo de verdad chica es el maquillaje de las mejores Así que no espere y cuando lo vean de verdad comprendo porque es muy efectiva de El rostro pareja muy pulcro Y además lo más importante es totalmente duradero cecyt puede durar de 12 horas con el maquillaje iba a estar perfecto
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Review for: Shell Beige
This long-lasting makeup stays fresh and looks natural in conditions of heat and humidity, even during an uninterrupted activity.
Does not change color or stain is not moving clothes.
Feeling light and comfortable.
Now the flawless look of the morning is maintained throughout the day.
Paula M.
Paula M.
A great #foundation option for #mature ladies who want light to medium coverage from their #foundation. Dab a few dots on the face and blend in with a damp beauty blender (don't use the cushion tip provided). Be sure to visit an Estee Lauder counter and get colour matched first.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?