BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Amber S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Estée Lauder makeup and this is no exception, it's amazing and it stays on all day
Ashley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful natural finish for any every day like on but also with the ability to build up
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I've never used this product but I've heard it's really good and it has a smooth finish .
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best product. I think every woman's dream lover ... and I like her and love .. 👍🏼❤️
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Review for: Pale Almond
Estee lauder has a great cosmetics line I believe you will like it if you give it a try
Abby A.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Soft Tan
This is the foundation that I use. I love it. Long lasting. It looks really good in me.
Gracie V.
Review for: Sandalwood
My skin loves this foundation,it's not cakey,have a nice coverage,I think is amazing
Heather D.
Celina, OH
Awesome texture, easy to apply directly with the stock or with a brush for touch ups.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: Bronze
I love this product simply amazing and so easy to use. convenience is key. a must buy
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not bad! Got mine in a department store. Nice easy application for my pale pale skin.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?