BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Victoria b.
This is AMAZING. Last all day, looks flawless, everything is covered. You can build it up so nicely without having it look caked on. It gives me a dewy perfect finish
Mistirae S.
Estee Lauder Double Wear is my go-to Foundation I own the powder form the stick form and the liquid foundation form they are all amazing and provide great coverage
Wanda D.
Review for: Cool Bone more...
This product has become a big hit with me. I am very pale with some oily and some dry skin. It's hard to find foundation that will blend well due to the fact that I didn't take good care of my skin when I was younger. With the cushion stick it helps blend in the makeup so there isn't a problem like other products I've used before.
As with all Estée Lauder products the package was extremely nice. I have tried many other products from very cheap types when I was younger and even more recently to moving up to more expensive types and this is what I have found has done the trick with my skin. I will continue to purchase this foundation even though it is expensive it is so well worth every penny! I would recommend this to someone who might be having a hard time finding something that will blend with your skin. They have a vast array of colors to pick from so it's worth a try.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
My newest foundation! So I have to admit I before would I have tried Estée Lauder makeup since I always associate it as my mom's makeup. But in a recent makeup shopping trip with my mom, she was looking for a darker shade because she was more tan. The lady at the counter showed her this foundation and it made my mom who has excellent skin for 60+ yr old look like a 35-40yr old. Even my dad said she looked great and I've never heard my dad comment on my mom's looks. So when I finished my BB stick foundation and tinted moisturizer, I went to Estée Lauder and had them color match me. I love it!!! It literally lasted all day and didn't transfer, no oxidation, no breaking down in my T zone and didn't transfer. I recently saw that Estée Lauder came out with the Double Wear Bb Cushion Compact, I think I may try that next. Just because I think it would be easier to use with my beauty blender. But I love the formulation of this foundation!
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I recommend this foundation for all women and all ages. The sooner you switch to Estée Lauder the happier you will become with your overall coverage. As we age our skin ages and their foundation proves to defy what age we really are. The coverage is almost too perfect but once you try it, you will fall in love. The perk is no foundation on your hand it comes with a built in face sponge and twist bottle. The twist can go up or back down. Just in case you twisted out too much. As you can see this bottle is completely used❣❣❣
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
SECURE THE BAG!!!!
#designer #hustle #OOTD #cute #gorgeous #bloggersdream #blogger #selfies #purses #fashion #cestchic #cestbelle #wardrobe #personalstylist #style #stylish #fashion #nyfw18 #designer #pfw18 #lfw #cestbelle #cestchic #polyvore #snapchatfilter #personalstylist #fashionblogger #fashionstylist #luxuryhandbags #fashionconnoisseur #snapchatfilter #designerfashion #nordstromfilter
Juliana S.
I picked this up already liking regular Double Wear, but I love this formula even more! It's more of a medium coverage as compared to Double Wear's very full coverage, and it has a more natural finish. I'm oily, and when paired with a mattifying primer, my makeup does not break down through the day.However, the "cushion" applicator is trash. I don't bother with it. I twist up the product and apply it with a beautyblender.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
I'm in love with the Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Stick❤️ It is by far one of my favorite foundations I've ever tried. The double wear formula from Estée Lauder stays on FOREVER. It's not coming off your clothes, your sunglasses, your face it's not coming off. This foundation in particular is a very very sheer no makeup makeup foundation, super natural it looks like skin. If you like the no makeup dewy look then this is perfect for you. I like to apply mine with @beautyblender fun fact this foundation was made for the beauty blender. Trust me I know I used to work for Estée Lauder. Make sure you go a shade up because this it is a sheer coverage foundation.
Marjorie H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze more...
I initially loved this foundation, I think the coverage (medium) is great and it makes my skin look flawless and natural. But the drawbacks would be the cushion application and the price point. There's instructions for applications but I would find it streaky and would go over it with my beauty blender afterwards. As for the price point, I think it's ridiculous that it's the same price as Estee Lauder's other foundations but you get less than a 1 fluid ounce.
Laura N.
Was disappointed when they got rid of double wear light but this is a great replacement. I love how the applicator is built-in and you just twist if off to clean. It gives you the no makeup look without having a cake-y feel. The one downside is it will not cover up major blemishes. It pairs beautifully with the Estée Lauder concealer and you cannot tell where you had to touch up.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?