BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
TULSA, OK
Review for: Bone
I think this is a little pricey for what it is... i wasn't a fan, I couldn't get it to blend out well but it was easily fixable with a couple of tricks but if your paying a good price for something it should just work! I've heard other people swear by it but for me personally it just didn't work! Still love my double wear tho!!!
Emilee O.
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
I wanted to love this but it didn't compare to the other double wear products in my opinion. Initially it looked great on my skin but then a few hours into my day it would get patchy. I did like that there are many shades to chose from. You also get half the product for the same price as the other double wear foundations.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Review for: Tawny
Got a sample from Macy's. Wanted to love it so bad. Seemed so convenient and had heard great things for the original formula for oily skin. Made my face break out and was oily within a couple of hours. Didn't feel sticky, but def looked it. Before it got oily tho, loved the coverage and how natural it looked.
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
I really liked this foundation. I love any kind of cushion foundation, and because this was double wear, I had to try. It is as good as, if not better than the original double wear. It doesn't seem to have as much product, even though it is still pretty pricey so that kind of stinks. Great foundation though!
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I'm really torn by this product cause i absolutely love the coverage and it's not cakey and I love the finish and it has full coverage and I think it's better than the original double wear foundation in my opinion but I hate splurging on this product because of the amount of product you get, so I'm torn.
Jess L.
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Shell Beige
Wanted to love this so much but it's a very light coverage and doesn't last very long. Also, I noticed that the size is half of the regular double wear for the same price. I do like how it's convenient for touch ups tho! You can just throw it in your purse and go. Just wish it had a little more coverage
Megan F.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This foundation does not give good enough coverage or staying power to be put in the Double Wear line. You pay a ridiculous amount of money for barely any product. I see where they were trying to go with the design, but in the end you just get conned out of your money. It's a glowy medium coverage.
Review for: Deep Amber
This foundation is amazing This is basically the Estée Lauder double wear in a stick form but I think it's less cakey so I reach for it more, but I go through this so fast it's not even funny and for the price you don't get that much product and that's a shame cause the product itself is amazing
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Hattiesburg, MS
LOVE this foundation. I think I like this even better than the original double wear. It just gives a much more natural looking finish while still giving excellent coverage. My only issue is that it is an 8 hour foundation which isn't very long for the price. Would definitely recommend though!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
Review for: Desert Beige
Estée Lauder double wear line is the best of the best! Pros , Last all day , cons? Don't like the packaging, I prefer the regular glass packaging, it's a medium to full coverage foundation and I love how it lasts all day! Definitely recommend to buy ! It's my second time buying and I love it!
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?