BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katelline C.
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
The best one! It is my favorite foundation stick! It works good for my oily skin, the cover is pretty good, and I have the color that matchs with me. It is so easy and soft to aply!
hana r.
hana r.
Oak Harbor, WA
Coverage isnt great but everything else is! I love the cushion part of this. It's pricey but high quality.
მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
BEST FOR all skin types. all age groups.
I have been an EL user for 30 years. I normally use Double Wear. In comparison this product 1/2 oz compared to 1 oz DW. Same price. None the less, it's a great product so I give it a 5 star. Will buy it again. Would recommend to all.
Another great product from EL!
Kaitlynn W.
Kaitlynn W.
Very good make up !! I love all of their products I highly recommend it good pick
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
New market
Wonderful concealer for those dark circles under your eyes. Way application and easy to blend
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Blue Mountain, MS
I live this color it just about goes with anything and when your not in the mood for bold it's perfect!
Jasmina D.
Jasmina D.
Easy to apply. I love the color, stays on and it smells great. Normal price
Maria Q.
Maria Q.
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup. I love that it allows you to make the foundation you are applying to where you are able to customize it to fit your needs.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
This is a great product to have and very worth the price that you pay for it also does a very good job
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?