BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Joann G.
Indio, CA
Review for: Tawny
Very good product it leaves your skin very smooth at lease on my skin. Covers most marks on the skin.
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
Review for: Tawny
Estée Lauder is one of my favorite brands so when I bought this product I was not disappointed. This apples so evenly and smooth and I feel I have full coverage that I can wear for a full day.
Melissa C.
Review for: Tawny
Got a sample from Macy's. Wanted to love it so bad. Seemed so convenient and had heard great things for the original formula for oily skin. Made my face break out and was oily within a couple of hours. Didn't feel sticky, but def looked it. Before it got oily tho, loved the coverage and how natural it looked.
Jackie M.
Havelock, NC
Review for: Ivory Beige
I just purchased this in June and absolutely love it. Estée Lauder double wear is a phenomenal make up brand. I can put it on first thing in the morning and then 12 hours later, it looks like I just put it on! Love love love it!
jennifer s.
Review for: Pebble
Love this for touch ups on the go. The double wear foundation is a full coverage without being cakey !
Sydnie T.
Review for: Ivory Beige
This is such a good product and I highly recommend it to people of all skin color because it works really well
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Dawn
I love to try news foundation, and this one is one of my favorite now, easy to apply, is matte coverage is really amazing
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
Review for: Dawn
Their double wear products are the only thing I ever really purchase! They are great products to wear year round and they last all day!
hayley r.
Review for: Dawn
AMAZING! i use this everyday! and I have oily skin! does not eat it up ! will leave you looking great
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Fresco
Not crazy about it. I love the coverage. But it feels like it doesn't set. It is very think and defiantly has to be set with lots of powder. Just not what I'm looking for in a foundation.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?