BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Katrina B.
Crete, IL
Love this product wouldn't use any other brand. Long lasting and works and looks perfect. Very easy to apply.
Katherine M.
Newark, NJ
The pigment is amazing and the glow is impicable it's everything you need for a amazing base and finish!!!
Elicia W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Deep Amber more...
Great full coverage! It does not last all day. Just a few touch ups needed. But its a perfect color match!
hana r.
Oak Harbor, WA
Coverage isnt great but everything else is! I love the cushion part of this. It's pricey but high quality.
💘Sana R.
Mountain Top, PA
Este lauder always has great makeup for face! I always see her with radiant skin! Highly recommend her !
Madelaine S.
Haven't tried it yet, but I've heard some great things about it. I can't wait to get my hands on it soon.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Ivory Beige more...
I absolutely love this product.one of my favorite product.stays for a long time.i truly trust this brand
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
double wear make up from estee lauder hace a very good coverage for imperfections and doesn't look cakey
Martha I.
Very satisfying! It pops so bright when used and blends in with your skin perfectly! Very very effective
Elijah C.
Not the best. I wish I could try other ones cause I wasted my money on this. Maybe it wasn't for my skin
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?