BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Deep Amber
Love To Wear This .... Love The Packakingg And The Color Omgg So Nicee I'm iN Lovee
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Ecru
I absolutely loved the Estes Lauder original double wear so I was anxious to try this when it came out! I got a sample last week and I'm for sure planning on getting the full size! If you're into major full coverage you may like the original formula better! This covers a little more sheer but the finish looks amazing and natural! Has a light glow to it which I personally love on my dry skin!
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Soft Tan
This foundation gives you a really pretty glow. It lasts about 6 hours with a primer. Don't expect it to be like the original double wear, this foundation is light coverage. I would recommend to others for those who are looking for a fresh face. Wish this was a full 1 oz product tho.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Review for: Soft Tan
So good. I prefer the liquid but this is easy to carry and you literally need next to nothing to cover your entire face
Review for: Sandalwood
Me a encantado lo compre reciente mente y esta super bueno se los recomiendo con todo mi ser esta super chevere a mi me gusto mucho
Cynthia J.
Review for: Pale Almond
Very creamy and spreadable cream stick foundation, it has great coverage as all of the Water Double Wear products are famous for!
daniela m.
Review for: Desert Beige
This is the best foundation ever, I seriously love it. It stay on all day and it doesn't make your face oily. I bought it online and I received it in a week. It is amazing, truly love it.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Review for: Pure Beige
You only get half the product you normally would with the double wear foundation. This is a very sheer to light coverage which is incredibly different from what the normal double wear is. If you choose to apply with the applicator please make sure to wash it... It can get bacteria very easily.

However the finish is great and it does have a very good shade range. If I liked sheer coverage I would recommend. Very disappointed it doesn't cover like the original.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pale Almond
Amazing product makes me look natural and feel beautiful i really recommend for a everyday use
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?