BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Leslie Ann H.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake, OH
Great product from Estee Lauder. My mother used this line and I use this line and my nineteen year old daughter uses it as well
amber t.
amber t.
MOBILE, AL
The Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick is great for those days where you want to do a full on face of makeup. I love using it for my more glam days with a full eye look. It's not greasy, doesn't break me out and blends out wonderfully. I use a damp beauty blender for applying or a really dense brush.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
doesn't stick to dry patches and gives a luminous finish which I enjoy. it is a buildable product so it can go on medium to full depending on how you apply. it is a little pricey, but I was intrigued to buy it because of the sponge tip. covers blemishes well and leaves the skin looking flawless.
Elene B.
Elene B.
New Castle, DE
The best product. I think every woman's dream lover ... and I like her and love .. 👍🏼❤️
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
I love the finish of this foundation but I need more coverage. The applicator is not my favorite but the product itself is nice. It's different than double wear in those ways. I wouldn't repurchase due to the amount needed to get coverage
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Very happy nice product price is very good very nice size packaging is really nice always being
Alice D.
Alice D.
Cary, NC
My newest foundation! So I have to admit I before would I have tried Estée Lauder makeup since I always associate it as my mom's makeup. But in a recent makeup shopping trip with my mom, she was looking for a darker shade because she was more tan. The lady at the counter showed her this foundation and it made my mom who has excellent skin for 60+ yr old look like a 35-40yr old. Even my dad said she looked great and I've never heard my dad comment on my mom's looks. So when I finished my BB stick foundation and tinted moisturizer, I went to Estée Lauder and had them color match me. I love it!!! It literally lasted all day and didn't transfer, no oxidation, no breaking down in my T zone and didn't transfer. I recently saw that Estée Lauder came out with the Double Wear Bb Cushion Compact, I think I may try that next. Just because I think it would be easier to use with my beauty blender. But I love the formulation of this foundation!
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST I PROMISE! I HAVE A TANNNN OF THIS AND ALL MY FRIENDS Say ITS SOOOOO GOODDDDDD!!!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love esteé lauder foundations, perfect for oily skin. Gives a full coverage. Highly recommend the double wear foundation as well, its the holy grail of foundations for oily skin.
Kandis  R.
Kandis R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it makes my skin look as if I don't have makeup on but also creates a flawless look.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?