BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Leah V.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is great and I like this but I have to say that the estee Lauder foundation -(double wear )is the best one. I like the formula and all but I can't seem to give up the double wear foundation . Also offers a variety of shades for example if your cool toned or pink toned.
Megan F.
Galena, IL
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This foundation does not give good enough coverage or staying power to be put in the Double Wear line. You pay a ridiculous amount of money for barely any product. I see where they were trying to go with the design, but in the end you just get conned out of your money. It's a glowy medium coverage.
Pam E.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
This is a good alternative from the regular double wear. Just not as cakey. It lasts a good 9 hours. The down side is that it's pricey for the amount you get.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Cool Bone
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Review for: Dawn
I am the lightest shade and it matches so nice just not in the summer. But I wouldn't recommend wearing it in the summer anyways. Its a little heavy for that. Just go with a BB cream. But any other day of the year Estee Lauder is my go to face products!
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Review for: Fresco
I do really love this product. My friend got me into using this. I will def be purchasing again when I run out
Erica B.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Fresco
Has really great coverage but I did fid it to be a little streaky. it is pretty good though.
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Tawny
Way better than I expected. Compared to the original double wear, i would say it lasts just as long, but wears better. The original most the time looks cakey by midday, but this stuff looks flawless. It's undetectable, does not oxidize, and the color is perfect. I wear the warm shades and in the original formula, those colors seem to lean orange, in this formula it is a true yellow. Only complaint is I wish it had a bit more coverage, as I definitely need to spot conceal, but it looks like skin for a reason I guess. I also wish the applicator sponge was more effective at blending. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge and then blend with a beauty blender. No need to set this foundation either (I'm very oily). Sooo try it!
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Deep Amber
Love To Wear This .... Love The Packakingg And The Color Omgg So Nicee I'm iN Lovee
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?