BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
I love the esteem Lauder double wear But I prefer the liquid over the chubby stick it's definitely a full coverage make up which I definitely need for my skin!
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Excelente producto me encanta es tan hermoso y es facilisimo de aplicar es muy tadiante el maquillaje queda hermoso !
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Divina la.mejor Me encanta también es de mis favoritos porque su cobertura es alta es muy buena me encanta y es muy diversa en cuanto a sus tonalidades.
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
I purchased this because I wanted the radiant finish like Kendall Jenner. I still needed the coverage for redness though. I love the finish of this foundation. Love it. But I'm not really feeling how it covers. It doesn't seem to matter how much I build it up, and it just won't cover. I tried brushes and beauty blenders everything. It's good for summer days where I don't want much coverage. But the finish is amazing.
Marki M.
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
Estée Lauder is a great brand but I feel like it makes me look a little too orange. I really would love to try Hard Candy, Two faced, something great that would change my mind to buy these great things! I'm absolutely in love with make up.
Kath B.
Kath B.
Bradenton
For me it is a good product it is so easy to apply and it blends so perfect i think is light to medium coverage but i have tried others that i really like more
ana maria h.
ana maria h.
Doral, FL
es muy en resultado ha sido bueno las veces que he tenido la oportunidad de probarlo me ha gustado bastante.
Aunica C.
Aunica C.
Anchorage, AK
I've only tried this foundation once but it had great coverage and felt amazing in the skin
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Not bad! Got mine in a department store. Nice easy application for my pale pale skin.
Elizabeth Z.
Elizabeth Z.
This stick gives your skin a beautiful subtle glow. It is very youthful and has natural coverage. This product isn't thick and I love using it with an illuminating primer! You can get a sample to try in your perfect shade as well.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?