BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Roseann B.
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love all of estee lauder products they have some of the best makeup out there. When i buy estee lauder i know i am getting the best.
Jarin K.
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
The Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup is very good. It comes in all kinds of skin tones.I like it alot
El Estée Lauder doble desgaste Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Maquillaje es muy bueno. Viene en todo tipo de tonos de piel.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
I had a sample of this and I honestly can't say that it was much different from any other estee lauder product I would use. I think I would prefer something with a bit more oomph
Mariany G.
Mariany G.
miami, FL
no la he probado aun pero segun revisiones es una base super buena la mejor e todas la de su clase.. no marca poros ni lineas de extresion
Emma B.
Emma B.
I love this foundation the packaging is amazing and it's a very buildable and blendable foundation
Elaina T.
Elaina T.
This product is slightly spendy but definitely worth it! It has a light to medium coverage. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or sticky. I work 8 hour days on the weekends and it lasts through out that! After work if I plan on going out I just touch it up with more powder (the kind I set it with) and I'm good to go! I definitely will buy it again!
M m.
M m.
Is nice one but for the price I would look for something else. But good purchase. Not a long lasting as they say
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
This was a nice formula. It leaves a luminous finish on my combination skin. I would repurchase.
Abigail S.
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this product, the foundation itself is my favorite because he cushion isn't very good at all. It's just a hard sponge that doesn't need to be there, plus it's not very hygienic. The foundation itself is great though!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Minneapolis, MN
Estee Lauders double wear products are not joke people! They stay on! With or without primers (primers are needed to keep you matte tho). I will say all the double wear line does break me out a little bit if I wear it all day so I try to just use it as a nightitme product.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?