BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Rich Ginger more...
It is a great foundation, however I feel like a lot of product is wasted. I rather buy the regular foundation bottle.
Gabriela M.
Excelente producto me encanta es tan hermoso y es facilisimo de aplicar es muy tadiante el maquillaje queda hermoso !
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Wouldn't blend as good as I thought it would be but overall I love the product But I don't think I would buy it again
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Sheer luminous finish. Stays all day. Is build able for fuller coverage. Doesn't seem to dry out or dry out my face.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bronze more...
I have oily skin so this works great on my skin type. Would recommend to anyone. Please check that it is oil free.
Gabriela K.
I love this foundation. Gives my skin radiant finish and fresh look. Perfect for natural look and for everyday use.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Sand more...
Defiantly has radiance. This is a bit pricey., but a little goes a long way. Great coverage but will need to powder.
Denise L.
Works great. The nude color is natural looking. Again a look I personally love and go for. I like the natural look.
Beth S.
Ooltewah, TN
Estée Lauder is my favorite brand of make up. I love all of their products and this foundation did not disappoint.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
This.blends.in perfectly.and.matched my skin to a T! I love this brand and i won't go.to another brand.im.hooked
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?