BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Maryam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Sand
I own the entire double wear collection and I love it. It lasts all day. Full coverage with a matte finish. No flash backs
Katie A.
Review for: Sand
This works like magic and leaves you with the perfect look. It's not to thick or cakey. I love the cushion on the stick it gives it a confrontable applicator ! I love wearing Estée Lauder some of favorite products come in this brand ! Try it out yourself !
Abigail C.
Review for: Sand
This is one of the most amazing stick foundations I have ever used. A pro is that it has amazing coverage and has a great dewy finish and it is great for combination skin and I would defiantly buy this product again!
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Sand
Defiantly has radiance. This is a bit pricey., but a little goes a long way. Great coverage but will need to powder.
Pam E.
Review for: Pale Almond
This foundation is excellent from the new double wear line! Doesn't last as long as the original dw, but a good 9 hours looking flawless. It'll be nice in winter so that my combo/oily skin doesn't get so dry and tight looking. Two thumbs up!
Jennifer P.
New London, CT
Review for: Sand
Great make up for long wearing coverage!! It's most convenient to also throw into your bag and go for a quick touch up while your at work.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I already use the regular liquid Double Wear foundation and it is one of my favorites so I had to try this product and I highly recommend it. I have combination skin and it doesn't stick to my dry patches and it doesn't leave the oily Parts shiny.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
Good multi tool and formula is great quality! I would like more shades though.
natalie c.
Silex, Missouri
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I have combination skin and this helps me avoid dry flaky skin but does not let my skin get oily through the day.
i think it worth the money and has helped my breakouts because I'm not applying cheap moisturizer that clogs my pores.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is a definite yes in my book. It's not sticky, doesn't make me break out and it blends really well for me! I love the form!
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?