BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brandon M.
Brandon M.
San Antonio, TX
Very great product alittle expensive but so worth it. You won't get this type radianance from wet & wild tbh!
Ana P.
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
So light weight and looks flawless on the skin. Blends evenly and is a true match to my skin tone
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Review for: Cool Bone
Loves for an everyday foundation! Didn't last as long as the other bottles I have bought before
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Los Angeles , CA
I've never used this product but I've heard it's really good and it has a smooth finish .
Marilena G.
Marilena G.
Amazing. Soft and comfy on the skin with dewy effect. Not for coverage though.
Justina G.
Justina G.
This is my FAVORITE!!! I actually just bought a new one today. I have the darker color as well, I use them side by side as highlight and contour.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
I'm afraid to use this formula. I love the doublewear foundation but not in this formula, i feel like the applicator won't do it justice. Who has tried it? let me know if you love it or any tips on how i would use the cushion stick.
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Love this nude stick. It gives high definition and also long lasting effect. Love to highlight high spots. Very happy to use this.
Irene R.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think this Foundation is a great Foundation is very full coverage and not only that comes in a great package
sonya g.
sonya g.
Pennsville, NJ
Although I love this, I had to shop for something less expensive. Hopefully it will lower in price or I will have more to spend. More to spend would be my preference lol
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?