BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Gretchen D.
Newburgh , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estee Lauder Double Wear is a fantastic coverage foundation! So perfect for any skin type! I have used most of Estee's line and everything is fantastic!
Gabriela K.
I love this foundation. Gives my skin radiant finish and fresh look. Perfect for natural look and for everyday use.
Abby S.
This is definitely a light coverage. Has a super natural finish. Very glowy. Only downside is that a lot of the colors have a pink undertone to it. Do not recommend for oily people.
Denise O.
Victorville, CA
Review for: Bone
This foundation is for someone who wants to look completely Natural! With just the right amount of coverage!! Color 1W1 bone is the lightest color in this foundation with yellow/warm undertone! I absolutely love it!! I personally wear 3W1 Tawny. 😆
Jocelyn P.
Martinsburg, WV
Review for: Pure Beige
I use this for a foundation and concealer and it works very long. It lasted a long time and you not really need a primer for this to stay on. I use a buffing brush or a beauty blender to blend on the foundation stick. It is very sheer because it isn't full coverage, which does come in handy.
Crystal🦄
Review for: Pale Almond
Supper smooth and very pretty and easy application love it! Worth the buy !
Vanesa R.
Review for: Pure Beige
Practical super beautiful divine scent I love my favorite essential in my makeup
Karen N.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Pure Beige
This foundation is fantastic and convenient. I carry it in my purse daily for touch ups. It is not as full coverage as the original, but it doesn't claim to be. It feels great and looks great if you get the correct shade, which should not be a problem because there are many. It definitely gives a radiant glow and it's my current fav.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Pure Beige
I always use pur beige in there products and od say I have medium skin but anyhow this leaves your face looking and feeling FAB!!
Maryam M.
Review for: Sand
I own the entire double wear collection and I love it. It lasts all day. Full coverage with a matte finish. No flash backs
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?