BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Katie J.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit goes a long way, and lasts all day. Good value for the price. You can get this product at any department store.
Maryam M.
Review for: Sand more...
I own the entire double wear collection and I love it. It lasts all day. Full coverage with a matte finish. No flash backs
Kristine C.
Anza, CA
Estee Lauder is the best! You can't compare. I was unsatisfied with others and when I tried these, I have yet to complain.
Jennifer G.
This is probably one of my favorite products. Super easy and fast with out a mess. Love the weightlessness feel on my skin.
Lizzie P.
Very good product and very easy to apply. It's pretty affordable and it's not to pricey. Very long last and doesn't smudge.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Review for: Rich Ginger more...
This is amazing all I have to say u need this it does wonders to your skin and i love it this is definitely a must love it
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Warm Vanilla more...
Estee lauder is one of the leading brand now a days and its a little pricey too but some of their prods are really popular
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Dawn more...
The color rang for this product is great, very widespread. The only con I would say is the applicator on the foundation.
Alice H.
England, AR
Wasn't too fond of this product. Didn't give me the coverage that other brands give me. I would stick to my usual brands
Jessica R.
Never actually used it but I've heard only good things about it. I'd love to try it out and see how well it goes on skin
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?