BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Sand
Defiantly has radiance. This is a bit pricey., but a little goes a long way. Great coverage but will need to powder.
Denise L.
Works great. The nude color is natural looking. Again a look I personally love and go for. I like the natural look.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bronze
I have oily skin so this works great on my skin type. Would recommend to anyone. Please check that it is oil free.
M m.
Is nice one but for the price I would look for something else. But good purchase. Not a long lasting as they say
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This.blends.in perfectly.and.matched my skin to a T! I love this brand and i won't go.to another brand.im.hooked
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because it makes my skin look as if I don't have makeup on but also creates a flawless look.
Rachelynne S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Review for: Ivory Beige
This is an amazing product!! Feels like you don't have anything at all on and wears amazing!! Absolutely love!!
Shay W.
fayetteville
Review for: Tawny
This product is nice and the application process is quick and easy. The . 47 fluid ounces can last a long time.
Elizabeth M.
Beautiful finish with great shades to pick From. Really good formula and I would for sure recommend to others.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this Foundation is a great Foundation is very full coverage and not only that comes in a great package
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?