BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Rio Grande City
double wear make up from estee lauder hace a very good coverage for imperfections and doesn't look cakey
Marica R.
Marica R.
Love this product. No cakeness or cloggy look what so ever. Looks natural and blends perfectly
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
This is probably one of my favorite products. Super easy and fast with out a mess. Love the weightlessness feel on my skin.
Jackey L.
Jackey L.
Springfield
I like this cushion, easy to use and natural coverage. Lasted most of the day. Buy it from Sephora . Get points for vib
Mindy W.
Mindy W.
Review for: Ivory Beige
Love the double wear!! Goes on smooth and stays all day. I really love this product, and great price as well.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
I did not like this at all. It just wasn't good when I tried it and did not feel smooth.
Brooklynn j.
Brooklynn j.
Love every product from estee ! Goes on beautiful. Not Camry and last long for me and I have combo skin
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Never actually used it but I've heard only good things about it. I'd love to try it out and see how well it goes on skin
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Beautiful finish with great shades to pick From. Really good formula and I would for sure recommend to others.
Jhoselin C.
Jhoselin C.
Really bendable, easy to use I love it Estee Lauder has amazing product's, I recommend this product love it😍👌
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?