BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Sara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
everything thats on the double wear line is amazing for me, I love this foundation too, its great coverage and last a lot
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Ecru
Can I just tell you how cool and amazing this product is. I am literally obsessed with it. It's definitely a must have.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is the absolute best thing ever I really really love it and it's amazing and great and really the best thing ever
Vanessa V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Ivory Beige
It's a very nice foundation glowy and long wearing looks like your naked skin. I use shade 2w1 my Mac shade is NC 20-25
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Review for: Soft Tan
So good. I prefer the liquid but this is easy to carry and you literally need next to nothing to cover your entire face
Jackey L.
Springfield
I like this cushion, easy to use and natural coverage. Lasted most of the day. Buy it from Sephora . Get points for vib
Gabriela M.
Excelente producto me encanta es tan hermoso y es facilisimo de aplicar es muy tadiante el maquillaje queda hermoso !
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Rich Ginger
It is a great foundation, however I feel like a lot of product is wasted. I rather buy the regular foundation bottle.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wouldn't blend as good as I thought it would be but overall I love the product But I don't think I would buy it again
Gabriela K.
I love this foundation. Gives my skin radiant finish and fresh look. Perfect for natural look and for everyday use.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?