BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Marie M.
SYLMAR, CA
This product is very easy to apply and has great coverage I love using it under the eyes its great at covering up my dark circles
Bianca O.
Good coverage worth great radiance. Easy to use and leaves a beautiful dewey glow which makes the skin look natural and healthy.
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Worth every penny! Light and invisible on your skin, this really does work wonders. It's not cakey and a little goes a long way.
Cynthia J.
Review for: Pale Almond more...
Very creamy and spreadable cream stick foundation, it has great coverage as all of the Water Double Wear products are famous for!
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Pure Beige more...
I always use pur beige in there products and od say I have medium skin but anyhow this leaves your face looking and feeling FAB!!
Emilee C.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Rich Ginger more...
I love how lightweight this product is. it feels so silky on my lips and it lasts for hours. it also makes me teeth look white.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Great product from Estee Lauder. My mother used this line and I use this line and my nineteen year old daughter uses it as well
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
This foundation lasted ALL DAY! It has a great matte coverage and felt really light under my eyes! Great shade and good price.
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Rich Ginger more...
This is amazing all I have to say u need this it does wonders to your skin and i love it this is definitely a must love it 😍❤
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
My FAVORITE nude lipstick!! Perfect for my shade, and does not look dried out on my lips.. Definitely try it if you havent!!
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?