BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jennifer G.
This is probably one of my favorite products. Super easy and fast with out a mess. Love the weightlessness feel on my skin.
Lizzie P.
Very good product and very easy to apply. It's pretty affordable and it's not to pricey. Very long last and doesn't smudge.
Maryam M.
Review for: Sand
I own the entire double wear collection and I love it. It lasts all day. Full coverage with a matte finish. No flash backs
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Dawn
I love to try news foundation, and this one is one of my favorite now, easy to apply, is matte coverage is really amazing
Jenn M.
Mocksville,NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve always loved Estée Lauder. It’s definitely worth the money and you get what you are paying for. I purchased at belk.
Diana K.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Ivory Beige
This foundation stick is easy to apply on my face. It has moist and glow texture which blends smoothly on my skin.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Dawn
The color rang for this product is great, very widespread. The only con I would say is the applicator on the foundation.
Alice H.
England, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wasn't too fond of this product. Didn't give me the coverage that other brands give me. I would stick to my usual brands
Jessica R.
Never actually used it but I've heard only good things about it. I'd love to try it out and see how well it goes on skin
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Warm Vanilla
Estee lauder is one of the leading brand now a days and its a little pricey too but some of their prods are really popular
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?