BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kem A.
Kem A.
Very happy, Estée Lauder has this convenient size foundation. It's a perfect fit for a purse or tote bag. I'm currently using the color 4W1. Its sheer & light weight coverage is perfect for "hot" summer nights.
rachel l.
rachel l.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I love this foundation! it leaves such a pretty finish, has a beautiful packaging, sets well on wrinkles. this was my first time using anything of EL and I'm now a committed fan!
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Review for: Ecru
Love the formula hate the packaging! I hated the sponge that it came with! The product itself was nice had lightweight light-medium coverage. Felt like I was wearing nothing on my skin (major perk).
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Rich Ginger
Amazing but not really a stick. I dont like BB creams so this is my go to if I want lighter coverage. But still looks like I have a full face!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Surprise, AZ
This is more age appropriate for my skin and would definitely advise wearing something like this if you'd like something that sees my stride
abigail p.
abigail p.
It is nice and I jus love this stuff to have in my house when I need it with me and I just love this stuff with me and I bet it loves me to.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I had high hopes for this foundation. My skin type is normal and I have light medium with yellow undertones. Unfortunately, the foundation oxidized on my face.
Jade G.
Jade G.
Beautiful for a person looking for light to medium coverage, who also wants a glowing radiant finish. This is very light weight and gives a dewy look.
Bianca O.
Bianca O.
Good coverage worth great radiance. Easy to use and leaves a beautiful dewey glow which makes the skin look natural and healthy.
Alice H.
Alice H.
England, AR
Wasn't too fond of this product. Didn't give me the coverage that other brands give me. I would stick to my usual brands
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?