BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Pure Beige
I always use pur beige in there products and od say I have medium skin but anyhow this leaves your face looking and feeling FAB!!
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Worth every penny! Light and invisible on your skin, this really does work wonders. It's not cakey and a little goes a long way.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product from Estee Lauder. My mother used this line and I use this line and my nineteen year old daughter uses it as well
Emilee C.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Rich Ginger
I love how lightweight this product is. it feels so silky on my lips and it lasts for hours. it also makes me teeth look white.
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation lasted ALL DAY! It has a great matte coverage and felt really light under my eyes! Great shade and good price.
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Rich Ginger
This is amazing all I have to say u need this it does wonders to your skin and i love it this is definitely a must love it 😍❤
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE nude lipstick!! Perfect for my shade, and does not look dried out on my lips.. Definitely try it if you havent!!
Katie J.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit goes a long way, and lasts all day. Good value for the price. You can get this product at any department store.
Kristine C.
Anza, CA
Estee Lauder is the best! You can't compare. I was unsatisfied with others and when I tried these, I have yet to complain.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?