BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
abigail p.
It is nice and I jus love this stuff to have in my house when I need it with me and I just love this stuff with me and I bet it loves me to.
Amanda G.
Surprise, AZ
This is more age appropriate for my skin and would definitely advise wearing something like this if you'd like something that sees my stride
Jennifer P.
New London, CT
Review for: Sand more...
Great make up for long wearing coverage!! It's most convenient to also throw into your bag and go for a quick touch up while your at work.
Hailey G.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Sand more...
Love the coverage of this foundation. Very nice and smooth. Love the idea of a stick form. It helps not waste product with the stick form.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Cool Bone more...
I'm generally a big fan of all Estée Lauder products and I really enjoyed using this. It worked really well with my skin and looks so nice.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
I like this. The packaging is very simple and appealing. It's easy to apply also. I use a beauty blender to blend the product into my face.
Mariany G.
miami, FL
no la he probado aun pero segun revisiones es una base super buena la mejor e todas la de su clase.. no marca poros ni lineas de extresion
Kelsey A.
Amazing foundation stick. Love the sponge. Beautiful finish on the skin. Along the lines of high end in terms of price but still amazing.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny more...
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Kayla Marie H.
This was the first foundation stick I had ever used I have to say I really loved this product! I don't use It everyday but I use it alot.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?