BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Desert Beige
This is a great foundation for someone with sensitive skin that has normal to combination skin. If you are acne prone, but don't want something super full coverage, this is a good product to try. Also, if you have a warmer skin tone, there are a lot of options to chose from. The packaging is also very hygienic. The only downfall is the applicator is not very efficient. I prefer to blend it out with my fingers.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I had always used Clinique foundation and my mom got me this for Christmas and I love it! I have sensitive skin it's given me zero blemishes! Goes on smoothly and stays on pretty good. My freckles don't look grey lol! Will buy again from belk!
Crystal U.
Crystal U.
marysville
Best makeup stick i have ever used I know that made no sense but y'all understood me right! But i love using it and enjoy putting it on, i even do my makeup when i am bored just to wear this so i can look "pretty" lmao
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I didn't love the sponge applicator on this. I think I'm just so used to my beauty blender. I like the idea of this for travel or on-the-go, but the DW formula is just not easily blendable enough with this sponge.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Cool Bone, Fresco, Dawn, Warm Vanilla, Pebble, Ivory Beige, Tawny
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
Review for: Ivory Beige
I have tried a sample of this and I loved it. I love makeup sticks because the cover so good. It doesn't  clog your skin or make it look caked on. Your skin looks fabulously clear of imperfections.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Review for: Pebble
This fountain is absolutely amazing! I strive for a dewy and glowing complexion and this product helps me achieve that. It has enough coverage but you can still see my skin underneath. I love how natural it looks and I recommend to anyone!
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the double wear foundation. But guys buy it in the normal bottle. The cushion at the top broke off after like 5 uses. Very disappointed. I now have a full tube of it that's impossible to use now.
Sheen A.
Sheen A.
Edison, NJ
i love this foundation and also love the case . 😀 actually i only use this for party makeup. and this keeps my makeup face smooth light abd fresh. Many range of colors highly matchable to every shade
Desiree F.
Desiree F.
Stratford, CT
Aún no lo he probado pero he escuchado buenos comentarios, de seguro me encantaría probarla ya que estee lauder siempre fábrica productos de calidad todos los que tengo de la marca son espectaculares
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?