BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Soft Tan
This foundation gives you a really pretty glow. It lasts about 6 hours with a primer. Don't expect it to be like the original double wear, this foundation is light coverage. I would recommend to others for those who are looking for a fresh face. Wish this was a full 1 oz product tho.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Ecru
I absolutely loved the Estes Lauder original double wear so I was anxious to try this when it came out! I got a sample last week and I'm for sure planning on getting the full size! If you're into major full coverage you may like the original formula better! This covers a little more sheer but the finish looks amazing and natural! Has a light glow to it which I personally love on my dry skin!
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Amber
Love To Wear This .... Love The Packakingg And The Color Omgg So Nicee I'm iN Lovee
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Tawny
Way better than I expected. Compared to the original double wear, i would say it lasts just as long, but wears better. The original most the time looks cakey by midday, but this stuff looks flawless. It's undetectable, does not oxidize, and the color is perfect. I wear the warm shades and in the original formula, those colors seem to lean orange, in this formula it is a true yellow. Only complaint is I wish it had a bit more coverage, as I definitely need to spot conceal, but it looks like skin for a reason I guess. I also wish the applicator sponge was more effective at blending. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge and then blend with a beauty blender. No need to set this foundation either (I'm very oily). Sooo try it!
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ecru
Yes to these products! Cushion stick are great. easy to carry and have a nive effect on my make up.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I love Estee Lauder the brand is so amazing In general and this cushion stick is amazing!! I highly recommend you guys to try it out and you won't be disappointed.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Review for: Pure Beige
You only get half the product you normally would with the double wear foundation. This is a very sheer to light coverage which is incredibly different from what the normal double wear is. If you choose to apply with the applicator please make sure to wash it... It can get bacteria very easily.

However the finish is great and it does have a very good shade range. If I liked sheer coverage I would recommend. Very disappointed it doesn't cover like the original.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Bronze
Love this. Gives such a natural glow and radiance. Great price too. Really worth if
Review for: Deep Amber
The applicator i do not like because of hygiene however the consistency of the product is thick and creamy which allows easy blending! Moderate coverage.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?