BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Krissy R.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Review for: Pure Beige
You only get half the product you normally would with the double wear foundation. This is a very sheer to light coverage which is incredibly different from what the normal double wear is. If you choose to apply with the applicator please make sure to wash it... It can get bacteria very easily.

However the finish is great and it does have a very good shade range. If I liked sheer coverage I would recommend. Very disappointed it doesn't cover like the original.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
I got a sample of this Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude cushion Stick foundation and I really liked it. I have oily skin and some tiny dark spots and this foundation gave me a good coverage. I thought that I was not going to like it because of the light coverage, bit it did fulfill my expectations. I believe that it covered some of my dark spots because I put more foundation on those areas. The good thing is that my skin look great. #EsteeEditContest
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Benton City, WA
Review for: Tawny
Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Polishes and evens skin tone for a healthy-looking glow. Skin-loving, weightless and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. 8-hour

This makeup is a l hydrating and leaves skin with a radiant glow. All day 8-hour wear.

BENEFITS
Liquid makeup + pro tool in one. 8-hour wear.

COVERAGE

Oil-free
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Review for: Desert Beige
I really wanted to love the new Double Wear Nude Cushion stick, since I am a big fan of the regular double wear foundation and was looking for something a bit lighter for summer. I was not able to receive a sample in the store, so I had to take a chance and order online. While the coverage was nice, it hardly lasted for 4 hours on my combination skin. I was hoping for a similar 12 hour coverage that the double wear line is known for.
Carly M.
Carly M.
New Bern, NC
Review for: Fresco
I love estee lauder products. I have worked closely with an estee lauder outlet and I know first hand that all of their products are top quality. Their foundation is always fantastic with great coverage. I recommend always using primer and ask a specialist what kind of coverage you need for your skin. To get the best out of any foundation you should go to an estee lauder speacialist and get matched.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Ecru
I absolutely loved the Estes Lauder original double wear so I was anxious to try this when it came out! I got a sample last week and I'm for sure planning on getting the full size! If you're into major full coverage you may like the original formula better! This covers a little more sheer but the finish looks amazing and natural! Has a light glow to it which I personally love on my dry skin!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Reeds Spring, MO
Review for: Cool Bone
Just started using this, but I think I like this foundation a lot. I was tired of the store brands never matching, pricey, and when you found one that worked, they stopped making it. I am very happy with the product, it wears very well. I have some redness in my cheeks and it covers well, but not cakey or feeling heavy.
Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Review for: Tawny
I'm honestly obsessed with this foundation. I usually go for matte foundations but this one sold me when I saw the applicator. All you do is twist the bottom of the tube and up comes some foundation in the middle of your sponge applicator and you can apply it that way or blend it with a beauty blender. I love this one but the coverage could be a tad bit better
Julie G.
Julie G.
Review for: Cool Bone
This brand is everything you need in your life , if you want a red carpet look. The Estée Lauder foundation work amazing to hide blemishes, dark circles and uneven skin tone. I would say this is my holy grail product and its price is justified by its amazing job on all types and tones of skin. It works wonder for my medium skin tone. I really recommend it.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Pure Beige
This foundation is fantastic and convenient. I carry it in my purse daily for touch ups. It is not as full coverage as the original, but it doesn't claim to be. It feels great and looks great if you get the correct shade, which should not be a problem because there are many. It definitely gives a radiant glow and it's my current fav.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?