BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Dawn
Estée Lauder makes great complexion products. I absolutely love the double wear line, and am happy to add this to the list. Great for dry or oily skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs flawless skin!
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Review for: Pebble
Good quality moderate coverage foundation. It has a more dewy finish rather than matte. Super easy to apply right from the tube. Better for dry to normal skin as it might make oily skin too shiny. I would buy this again, but maybe only during the summer.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Review for: Rich Ginger
This is amazing all I have to say u need this it does wonders to your skin and i love it this is definitely a must love it
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Deep Amber
Love To Wear This .... Love The Packakingg And The Color Omgg So Nicee I'm iN Lovee
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Tawny
Way better than I expected. Compared to the original double wear, i would say it lasts just as long, but wears better. The original most the time looks cakey by midday, but this stuff looks flawless. It's undetectable, does not oxidize, and the color is perfect. I wear the warm shades and in the original formula, those colors seem to lean orange, in this formula it is a true yellow. Only complaint is I wish it had a bit more coverage, as I definitely need to spot conceal, but it looks like skin for a reason I guess. I also wish the applicator sponge was more effective at blending. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge and then blend with a beauty blender. No need to set this foundation either (I'm very oily). Sooo try it!
johni h.
Review for: Pebble
Few shades, Goes on nicely, good coverage. doesn't make my face oily and stays on all day for me!
Melissa C.
Review for: Tawny
Got a sample from Macy's. Wanted to love it so bad. Seemed so convenient and had heard great things for the original formula for oily skin. Made my face break out and was oily within a couple of hours. Didn't feel sticky, but def looked it. Before it got oily tho, loved the coverage and how natural it looked.
Lisa h.
Review for: Cool Bone
I love Estée Lauder. This foundation lasts all day through sweat. It is very easy to apply and is kept in nice packaging. I have pale combination skin. This brand helps hide the shine from the oil and keep the dry part look hydrated
Mishelle D.
Livonia, MI
Review for: Rich Ginger
I love using the Estée Lauder double wear foundation. The stick formula is so convenient and you can carry it anywhere without having it spill. It's the best coverage and it works well with my acne prone skin. It does not clog my pores and it is a good price.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?