BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup
  • "high coverage, creamy foundation stick! love how this applies and blends onto the skin! looks full coverage without looking cakey and other products blend on top of this foundation wonderfully! if you're looking for a flawless base i reccomend" in 6 reviews
Maria Q.
miami, FL
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tawny more...
Its the same product, same formula, as the original double wear. Only in a cushion stick form. If you were planning on buying it, its a great product. If you already have it, you don't need it at all. The double wear (as a general review) is THE MOST full coverage foundation ever.
Joselin V.
So my ride or die foundation has been the Estée double wear for a while now. I'll try and find something that's just as full coverage with the same staying power and there is nothing comparable for my skin type.
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
I had high hopes for this foundation. My skin type is normal and I have light medium with yellow undertones. Unfortunately, the foundation oxidized on my face.
Pam E.
Review for: Outdoor Beige more...
This is a good alternative from the regular double wear. Just not as cakey. It lasts a good 9 hours. The down side is that it's pricey for the amount you get.
Kelli D.
I love the esteem Lauder double wear But I prefer the liquid over the chubby stick it's definitely a full coverage make up which I definitely need for my skin!
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I love Estée Lauder. Their products are high quality & are worth every single penny, plus they stay on your skin throughout the day without having to retouch.
Kath B.
Bradenton, FL
For me it is a good product it is so easy to apply and it blends so perfect i think is light to medium coverage but i have tried others that i really like more
Vivian B.
Estee lauder is my top favorite when it comes to makeup. The coverage is AMAZING. I highly recommend all estee Lauder products. They have never failed me.
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
This stick foundation is so buttery and smooth and easy to blend. It’s my go to stick foundation and it has the perfect coverage. Definitely recommend!!
Beth E.
How can I get this foundation ??
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Michele R.
Where can I find this product
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?