BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I love this product so much it makes my skin look flawless and gives my face such a pretty glow. I also enjoy the fact that it already has its own built in beauty blender and the packaging is so cute I would totally recommend.
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I LOVE this. I love Estée Lauder double wear foundation, I wear it pretty much September-May! These Houston Summer's though... They really will get you and make all of your makeup sweat off! That's when I turned to this foundation stick! It is a bit of a lighter coverage, but that's fine because I don't like to look too "Caked" in the summer! This stick just glides right on and I barely have to blend it at all! I would definitely recommend this!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Review for: Pure Beige
I like this foundation and think it is long wearing and good coverage.  I disliked the applicator and thought it worked for dispensing the foundation but not applying it.  Not a big deal though for me personally.  I do have to blot a little with this during the day but no big deal either!
Jeska L.
Jeska L.
I am obsessed with the double wear, it gives a FULL coverage for all day wear. It doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day and although it is a little pricey a little goes a long way. Also este lauder is so good about giving samples if you're in need of a color change! I give it 5 stars and im not sure I'll ever use anything else. It would really have to take the cake to beat double wear
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Killeen, TX
The way this comes out of the tube is a dud for me. You're suppose to be able to use the sponge tip to blend in the foundation but it just smears it around. Very little coverage as well. It didn't really last on my skin either and I had to blot too many times during the west time.
Gloria J.
Gloria J.
Columbia heights
Wish it was better coverage but still gives good results like smooth and soft skin it feels like your wearing nothing at all perfect for combination skin and all skin types the shade selection is a wide one too. It has been years sense I've used it but if I could find it again it would definitely be a go to foundation for sure
Adry U.
Adry U.
This is a nice product but it doesn't have a lot of product in it. This foundation has buildable coverage and it has a nice formula doesn't oxidize or clog your pores either. However I was disappointed at the amount of product there was it was quite expensive but it didn't contain a lot of product. I do recommend this but I feel like there should be more product for the price.
Arianna R.
Arianna R.
Review for: Desert Beige
This formula just was not a good one for me. The sponge left marks on my face when applying so I ended up using my beauty blender. And the finish of the formula is more shiny than it is radiant. With combination oily skin, this did not work for me. I want just expecting a slight glow.
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Windsor
I don't use many of there product but I do like this one in a way, I do have a golden type of skin and it's very oily. This I would say if you have oily skin this would do that good. I've only used it once and I like it a little bit. I guess I would buy it again.
Tai Z.
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Review for: Dawn
This is an amazing foundation stick, it works really well. I think it is worth the price and I would buy it again. It has a really good amount of coverage and last all day long. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage look to last all day.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?