BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
Review for: Ecru
I absolutely loved the Estes Lauder original double wear so I was anxious to try this when it came out! I got a sample last week and I'm for sure planning on getting the full size! If you're into major full coverage you may like the original formula better! This covers a little more sheer but the finish looks amazing and natural! Has a light glow to it which I personally love on my dry skin!
Jess L.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Shell Beige
Wanted to love this so much but it's a very light coverage and doesn't last very long. Also, I noticed that the size is half of the regular double wear for the same price. I do like how it's convenient for touch ups tho! You can just throw it in your purse and go. Just wish it had a little more coverage
Dalia T.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Review for: Deep Amber
Love To Wear This .... Love The Packakingg And The Color Omgg So Nicee I'm iN Lovee
Review for: Sandalwood
Me a encantado lo compre reciente mente y esta super bueno se los recomiendo con todo mi ser esta super chevere a mi me gusto mucho
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Honey Bronze
This foundation stick is good, but I seriously prefer the double wear liquid foundation. I've been using it for years. This is good but you have to blend it really fast. So it's better to apply it section by section.
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Review for: Pebble
I LOVE this stuff! Yes it might be a little gimicky and you might get a lot less but this is amazing. I will forever repurchase this foundation, I have oily skin and it stays so well. Love this, go pick it up now!
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Tawny
Way better than I expected. Compared to the original double wear, i would say it lasts just as long, but wears better. The original most the time looks cakey by midday, but this stuff looks flawless. It's undetectable, does not oxidize, and the color is perfect. I wear the warm shades and in the original formula, those colors seem to lean orange, in this formula it is a true yellow. Only complaint is I wish it had a bit more coverage, as I definitely need to spot conceal, but it looks like skin for a reason I guess. I also wish the applicator sponge was more effective at blending. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge and then blend with a beauty blender. No need to set this foundation either (I'm very oily). Sooo try it!
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Dawn
The color rang for this product is great, very widespread. The only con I would say is the applicator on the foundation.
Lilly B.
New London, NC
Review for: Pebble
This foundation is good for covering up acne and dark spots. I love the way it feels on the skin definitely and i think it's something you should at least try it. I don't think it's worth 39.50 though.
Ashley J.
Review for: Deep Amber
This foundation is amazing This is basically the Estée Lauder double wear in a stick form but I think it's less cakey so I reach for it more, but I go through this so fast it's not even funny and for the price you don't get that much product and that's a shame cause the product itself is amazing
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?