BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Wanda D.
Wanda D.
Review for: Cool Bone
This product has become a big hit with me. I am very pale with some oily and some dry skin. It's hard to find foundation that will blend well due to the fact that I didn't take good care of my skin when I was younger. With the cushion stick it helps blend in the makeup so there isn't a problem like other products I've used before.
As with all Estée Lauder products the package was extremely nice. I have tried many other products from very cheap types when I was younger and even more recently to moving up to more expensive types and this is what I have found has done the trick with my skin. I will continue to purchase this foundation even though it is expensive it is so well worth every penny! I would recommend this to someone who might be having a hard time finding something that will blend with your skin. They have a vast array of colors to pick from so it's worth a try.
Suelinn B.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I recommend this foundation for all women and all ages. The sooner you switch to Estée Lauder the happier you will become with your overall coverage. As we age our skin ages and their foundation proves to defy what age we really are. The coverage is almost too perfect but once you try it, you will fall in love. The perk is no foundation on your hand it comes with a built in face sponge and twist bottle. The twist can go up or back down. Just in case you twisted out too much. As you can see this bottle is completely used❣❣❣
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
I picked this up already liking regular Double Wear, but I love this formula even more! It's more of a medium coverage as compared to Double Wear's very full coverage, and it has a more natural finish. I'm oily, and when paired with a mattifying primer, my makeup does not break down through the day.However, the "cushion" applicator is trash. I don't bother with it. I twist up the product and apply it with a beautyblender.
Cynthia O.
Cynthia O.
San Fernando, CA
I'm in love with the Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Stick❤️ It is by far one of my favorite foundations I've ever tried. The double wear formula from Estée Lauder stays on FOREVER. It's not coming off your clothes, your sunglasses, your face it's not coming off. This foundation in particular is a very very sheer no makeup makeup foundation, super natural it looks like skin. If you like the no makeup dewy look then this is perfect for you. I like to apply mine with @beautyblender fun fact this foundation was made for the beauty blender. Trust me I know I used to work for Estée Lauder. Make sure you go a shade up because this it is a sheer coverage foundation.
Frances M.
Frances M.
Greensburg, PA
Review for: Pure Beige
I really love the formula of this foundation however I feel like the cushion stick is pointless. I never end up using it. I just twist the foundation out and apply the way I would any other foundation. You get half the product for the same price of a full size foundation. You're paying for the applicator. I would not buy this product again because I don't find the stick useful.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Was disappointed when they got rid of double wear light but this is a great replacement. I love how the applicator is built-in and you just twist if off to clean. It gives you the no makeup look without having a cake-y feel. The one downside is it will not cover up major blemishes. It pairs beautifully with the Estée Lauder concealer and you cannot tell where you had to touch up.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
My mother has been in Estee Lauder fan for years always buys the product and every once in awhile so give me something and when she gave me that I fell in love with it cuz I'm a nude girl I love anything nude and it's so soft and goes on your mouth like butter it smoothie don't even know it's on your mouth but it looks beautiful like your natural glowing color of your mouth
Alina A.
Alina A.
Medford, MA
Review for: Ivory Beige
I love this product but I do wish there were a way to apply it without the included sponge. I just feel like it takes a really long time to blend using the stick alone and I can never tell how much product I've dispensed and if it's going to be too much/too little. The product itself is gorgeous though, just a light coverage, long lasting, natural look.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
North Hills, CA
Horrible product. The price compared to the amount you get is ridiculous, not to mention the sponge is so bad and doesn't blend anything out. You're better off using a BB cream honestly, if you want 0 coverage and appearance that you are wearing nothing because nothing even blends into your skin then this is the product for you.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Dawn
Super easy to apply with a sponge tip, you don't even need a brush to apply this great foundation. It smells wonderful and is extremely soft on the skin. I purchased it at Sephora and was able to find the perfect shade for my skin. I highly recommend this simple foundation for anyone that enjoys a quick beauty routine.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?