BY ESTÉE LAUDER #12 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Ashley J.
Review for: Deep Amber
This foundation is amazing This is basically the Estée Lauder double wear in a stick form but I think it's less cakey so I reach for it more, but I go through this so fast it's not even funny and for the price you don't get that much product and that's a shame cause the product itself is amazing
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
I had a sample of this and I honestly can't say that it was much different from any other estee lauder product I would use. I think I would prefer something with a bit more oomph
Joselin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So my ride or die foundation has been the Estée double wear for a while now. I'll try and find something that's just as full coverage with the same staying power and there is nothing comparable for my skin type.
Maria Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Tawny
Its the same product, same formula, as the original double wear. Only in a cushion stick form. If you were planning on buying it, its a great product. If you already have it, you don't need it at all. The double wear (as a general review) is THE MOST full coverage foundation ever.
Kath B.
Bradenton
For me it is a good product it is so easy to apply and it blends so perfect i think is light to medium coverage but i have tried others that i really like more
Pam E.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
This is a good alternative from the regular double wear. Just not as cakey. It lasts a good 9 hours. The down side is that it's pricey for the amount you get.
Kelli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the esteem Lauder double wear But I prefer the liquid over the chubby stick it's definitely a full coverage make up which I definitely need for my skin!
Bonnie H.
Cabot, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this foundation. My skin type is normal and I have light medium with yellow undertones. Unfortunately, the foundation oxidized on my face.
Vivian B.
Estee lauder is my top favorite when it comes to makeup. The coverage is AMAZING. I highly recommend all estee Lauder products. They have never failed me.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?