BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
L R.
L R.
Review for: Ecru
The coverage on this is unreal! I love it and I will repurchase it when I'm out of this one.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Fresco
Has really great coverage but I did fid it to be a little streaky. it is pretty good though.
Tahara C.
Tahara C.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Ivory Beige
Quite nice. I prefer the Bb glow as this was a bit lighter but really your skin but better.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
Too expensive it's OK but too expensive for a small product. I buy else where due to price
Amber S.
Amber S.
I love Estée Lauder makeup and this is no exception, it's amazing and it stays on all day
Abby A.
Abby A.
Grand Island, NE
Review for: Soft Tan
This is the foundation that I use. I love it. Long lasting. It looks really good in me.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
Review for: Pale Almond
Estee lauder has a great cosmetics line I believe you will like it if you give it a try
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
Review for: Bronze
I love this product simply amazing and so easy to use. convenience is key. a must buy
Gracie V.
Gracie V.
Review for: Sandalwood
My skin loves this foundation,it's not cakey,have a nice coverage,I think is amazing
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Bronze
Love this. Gives such a natural glow and radiance. Great price too. Really worth if
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?