BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Kearneysville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product to have and very worth the price that you pay for it also does a very good job
Brooklynn j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love every product from estee ! Goes on beautiful. Not Camry and last long for me and I have combo skin
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have any of you used this product ? Is it last longing ? Is it worth the price ? What’s your opinion?
Emma B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation the packaging is amazing and it's a very buildable and blendable foundation
Shayla N.
Bryson City, NC
I have tried it once and I was not a big fan of it. I liked it but I am not a big fan of this brand
Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
So light weight and looks flawless on the skin. Blends evenly and is a true match to my skin tone
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a nice formula. It leaves a luminous finish on my combination skin. I would repurchase.
Jaquelin R.
Westborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta , me fascina simplemente no puede faltar en mi bolsa de mano , lo llevo a tosas partes
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
Very happy nice product price is very good very nice size packaging is really nice always being
Whitney S.
Review for: Cool Bone
Loves for an everyday foundation! Didn't last as long as the other bottles I have bought before
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?