BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Irene S.
Salem, WV
Review for: Outdoor Beige
I love this item don't really use it often because it's a bit out of my budget but does a great job and it's not too bad for dry skin nor oily skin like I said it's great
Julianna G.
Maumee, OH
Review for: Tawny
Estée Lauder is one of my favorite brands so when I bought this product I was not disappointed. This apples so evenly and smooth and I feel I have full coverage that I can wear for a full day.
Review for: Desert Beige
Been using Estée Lauder foundation since I could remember! I suffered with oily skin and this foundation is amazing! I can wear all day without having to retouch, it's a good amount of coverage very sheer finish. I would most definitely keep buying this foundation
Katie A.
Review for: Sand
This works like magic and leaves you with the perfect look. It's not to thick or cakey. I love the cushion on the stick it gives it a confrontable applicator ! I love wearing Estée Lauder some of favorite products come in this brand ! Try it out yourself !
Review for: Honey Bronze
Love this product from Estée Lauder I have never been disappointed with them ! This is good for all complexions and skin tones ! This will give you a bright vibrant fun look ! I would recommend this product without hesisation !
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I love Estee Lauder the brand is so amazing In general and this cushion stick is amazing!! I highly recommend you guys to try it out and you won't be disappointed.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Review for: Rich Ginger
This line is my favorite moments you want to look at porcelain skin with great coverage leaves the skin silky and vigorous love is my favorite for special events
Francie P.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Shell Beige
It's a great touch up make up. It goes on nice and smooth. Blends well with my foundation. It is lightweight. I carry it in my bag. I have normal skin so it feels great. I would definitely buy it again.
Marki M.
Beckley, WV
Estée Lauder is a great brand but I feel like it makes me look a little too orange. I really would love to try Hard Candy, Two faced, something great that would change my mind to buy these great things! I'm absolutely in love with make up.
nano p.
Review for: Dawn
To begin my number 1 brand is esteelauder, so when this came out I had to try it. I was not disappointed I have very oily skin and esteelauder is the only brand that helps me tame my skin I am in love.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?