BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
hayley r.
hayley r.
Review for: Dawn
AMAZING! i use this everyday! and I have oily skin! does not eat it up ! will leave you looking great
Joann G.
Joann G.
Indio, CA
Review for: Tawny
Very good product it leaves your skin very smooth at lease on my skin. Covers most marks on the skin.
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Bryson City, NC
I have tried it once and I was not a big fan of it. I liked it but I am not a big fan of this brand
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ecru
Yes to these products! Cushion stick are great. easy to carry and have a nive effect on my make up.
johni h.
johni h.
Review for: Pebble
Few shades, Goes on nicely, good coverage. doesn't make my face oily and stays on all day for me!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
Review for: Fresco
I love this so much. It is a great color and is very creamy. It's is also at a reasonable price
Tulsi P.
Tulsi P.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Pure Beige
Very creamy! Light on the face. I have oily oil skin but it work just fine. Love this product!
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Pale Almond
Amazing product makes me look natural and feel beautiful i really recommend for a everyday use
dalilah l.
dalilah l.
La Quinta, CA
Review for: Ivory Beige
Color looks epic on me ! Great for my skin tone and wear it all the time ! You will love it !
diana g.
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Sandalwood
One of the best foundations you could own especially for us oily skin girls! You will love it
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?