BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Leah V.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is great and I like this but I have to say that the estee Lauder foundation -(double wear )is the best one. I like the formula and all but I can't seem to give up the double wear foundation . Also offers a variety of shades for example if your cool toned or pink toned.
Tal A.
Review for: Desert Beige
Most amazing beauty product created it really takes no effort and much quicker to apply and rub it in its really a 2 in one because it has the cushion that rubs in the makeup! It's super genius love using it!!
ghazal A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I just recently got this. me being a bog fan of double weak foudation got very excoted when i saw it in a stick form.. but i got disappointed by this. its very hard to blend to in for me.. and the product seems to slop and slide. oll go back to mu regular double wear
Gabriela K.
NC
This foundation has very wide range of colours. I love the formula and the scent of it. I do not like the idea of the sponge but I applied this foundation with it and application looks very nice. Is kind of price for the amount of product comparing to Double Wear.
cristal m.
#EsteeEditContest. I wanna try this foundation out see out it work out hopefully this good for my oily skin Heard great things about it kinda pricey but it Worth it I would recommend to others
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
Review for: Fresco
Not crazy about it. I love the coverage. But it feels like it doesn't set. It is very think and defiantly has to be set with lots of powder. Just not what I'm looking for in a foundation.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
Review for: Deep Amber
I really do like the finish and color matching but it definitely doesn't stay put in my skin and I have normal to combination sometimes. I really wanted this too work but I can't keep wearing it.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Review for: Honey Bronze
This foundation stick is good, but I seriously prefer the double wear liquid foundation. I've been using it for years. This is good but you have to blend it really fast. So it's better to apply it section by section.
Deb S.
Celina, OH
Love the Makeup! It goes on so smooth and creamy. The cushion stick is easy to apply and blends well. It lasts all day. I find it superior to competitors. I got this from Macy or Kohl. I will surely use this product again. Try it.
Haile G.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Cool Bone
Honestly I found this to be streaky because of the whole in the center. It bothered me that the applicator is not very sanitary. Love the original, this one, not so much.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?