BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Fresco
I do really love this product. My friend got me into using this. I will def be purchasing again when I run out
cindy b.
cindy b.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This product is nice i really liked it but ive hward the formula for this has improoved so i wipl be trying it
Lovely_ m.
Lovely_ m.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
Very natural sheer coverage foundation perfect for everyday. You can add coverage by adding a powder on top.
NaejAdi M.
NaejAdi M.
Review for: Soft Tan
Omg yes . so I love the colour for one and I love how easy it is to use and how sorted it feels on your face
Elicia W.
Elicia W.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Deep Amber
Great full coverage! It does not last all day. Just a few touch ups needed. But its a perfect color match!
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Newark, NJ
The pigment is amazing and the glow is impicable it's everything you need for a amazing base and finish!!!
Madelaine S.
Madelaine S.
Haven't tried it yet, but I've heard some great things about it. I can't wait to get my hands on it soon.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Independence, MO
Review for: Outdoor Beige
Great long lasting product. 100 percent worth the price. This is one of my go to products. High quality.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Review for: Pebble
Love this for touch ups on the go. The double wear foundation is a full coverage without being cakey !
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Ivory Beige
Estée Lauder always make incredible products, this product is really amazing the coverage is the best
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?