BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Gabby C.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Bronze
I really like the cushion stick. it glides on my skin so smooth and it is so soft and very easy to apply. i have dry skin and it works really well. and generally it is long lasting and i recommend it for others.
Tori T.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Pure Beige
Love my double wear! Who says Estée Lauder is just for the older ladies? This stick is beyond easy to apply and gives you great coverage. More dewy finish with a lot of illuminating powers! I would buy this again.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Review for: Fresco
I love their double wear foundation. I didn't get to use much of this product but from what I did experience it had great pigmentation and color ranges were plenty. Felts very smooth and looked beautiful on the skin.
Elaina T.
This product is slightly spendy but definitely worth it! It has a light to medium coverage. It doesn't make my skin feel oily or sticky. I work 8 hour days on the weekends and it lasts through out that! After work if I plan on going out I just touch it up with more powder (the kind I set it with) and I'm good to go! I definitely will buy it again!
Samantha S.
Round rock , TX
Review for: Sandalwood
I got a sample of this at the mall and I love it! It is about medium coverage for me and it doesn't take much at all, it feels lightweight and not greasy on my skin and doesn't emphasize any dry spots on my face, it also lasts well in the Texas heat
Tiffanie M.
Dugspur, VA
Review for: Pebble
I LOVE this stuff! Yes it might be a little gimicky and you might get a lot less but this is amazing. I will forever repurchase this foundation, I have oily skin and it stays so well. Love this, go pick it up now!
Leah V.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is great and I like this but I have to say that the estee Lauder foundation -(double wear )is the best one. I like the formula and all but I can't seem to give up the double wear foundation . Also offers a variety of shades for example if your cool toned or pink toned.
leighton m.
anniston, AL
Review for: Bone
I really like the coverage and finish of this makeup. it lasted a long time on my skin. everything about it is what i like in a foundation but i had to throw it away i couldn't handle the smell. it smelled so much like chemicals. it was so so bad. smelled like burnt rubber and chemicals
Lexie A.
Syracuse , UT
Review for: Dawn
I am in love with this! It is now a part of my beauty routine and it works so well for my combination skin! It has such a natural finish and I am so glad I found it! I definitely recommend and hope it works as well for others as it does for me!
ghazal A.
Doral, FL
Review for: Warm Vanilla
I just recently got this. me being a bog fan of double weak foudation got very excoted when i saw it in a stick form.. but i got disappointed by this. its very hard to blend to in for me.. and the product seems to slop and slide. oll go back to mu regular double wear
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?