BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anahee N.
Anahee N.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Ecru
Can I just tell you how cool and amazing this product is. I am literally obsessed with it. It's definitely a must have.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Ivory Beige
It's a very nice foundation glowy and long wearing looks like your naked skin. I use shade 2w1 my Mac shade is NC 20-25
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Review for: Soft Tan
So good. I prefer the liquid but this is easy to carry and you literally need next to nothing to cover your entire face
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is the absolute best thing ever I really really love it and it's amazing and great and really the best thing ever
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Rich Ginger
It is a great foundation, however I feel like a lot of product is wasted. I rather buy the regular foundation bottle.
Gabriela K.
Gabriela K.
I love this foundation. Gives my skin radiant finish and fresh look. Perfect for natural look and for everyday use.
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Sand
Defiantly has radiance. This is a bit pricey., but a little goes a long way. Great coverage but will need to powder.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Works great. The nude color is natural looking. Again a look I personally love and go for. I like the natural look.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bronze
I have oily skin so this works great on my skin type. Would recommend to anyone. Please check that it is oil free.
Sydnie T.
Sydnie T.
Review for: Ivory Beige
This is such a good product and I highly recommend it to people of all skin color because it works really well
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?