BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paige k.
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Review for: Warm Vanilla
This is a definite yes in my book. It's not sticky, doesn't make me break out and it blends really well for me! I love the form!
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Princeton, WV
Review for: Rich Ginger
I love how lightweight this product is. it feels so silky on my lips and it lasts for hours. it also makes me teeth look white.
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Rich Ginger
This is amazing all I have to say u need this it does wonders to your skin and i love it this is definitely a must love it 😍❤
Katie J.
Katie J.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit goes a long way, and lasts all day. Good value for the price. You can get this product at any department store.
Maryam M.
Maryam M.
Review for: Sand
I own the entire double wear collection and I love it. It lasts all day. Full coverage with a matte finish. No flash backs
Heymar Q.
Heymar Q.
Doral, FL
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
Review for: Dawn
I love to try news foundation, and this one is one of my favorite now, easy to apply, is matte coverage is really amazing
marina g.
marina g.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Warm Vanilla
Estee lauder is one of the leading brand now a days and its a little pricey too but some of their prods are really popular
Sara G.
Sara G.
everything thats on the double wear line is amazing for me, I love this foundation too, its great coverage and last a lot
Jourdain S.
Jourdain S.
Clifton Park, NY
Review for: Dawn
The color rang for this product is great, very widespread. The only con I would say is the applicator on the foundation.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?