BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Abigail C.
Review for: Sand
This is one of the most amazing stick foundations I have ever used. A pro is that it has amazing coverage and has a great dewy finish and it is great for combination skin and I would defiantly buy this product again!
Lauren B.
Layton, UT
Review for: Fresco
I'm a huge fan of double wear foundation. A friend recommended it to me and it changed life! I have weird combination skin. During the summer and winter my skin often gets dry. This foundation is amazing! It's hydrating without being super oily. I would definitely recommend it.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the finish of this foundation but I need more coverage. The applicator is not my favorite but the product itself is nice. It's different than double wear in those ways. I wouldn't repurchase due to the amount needed to get coverage
Lisa h.
Review for: Cool Bone
I love Estée Lauder. This foundation lasts all day through sweat. It is very easy to apply and is kept in nice packaging. I have pale combination skin. This brand helps hide the shine from the oil and keep the dry part look hydrated
Elizabeth Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stick gives your skin a beautiful subtle glow. It is very youthful and has natural coverage. This product isn't thick and I love using it with an illuminating primer! You can get a sample to try in your perfect shade as well.
Emilee O.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this but it didn't compare to the other double wear products in my opinion. Initially it looked great on my skin but then a few hours into my day it would get patchy. I did like that there are many shades to chose from. You also get half the product for the same price as the other double wear foundations.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm afraid to use this formula. I love the doublewear foundation but not in this formula, i feel like the applicator won't do it justice. Who has tried it? let me know if you love it or any tips on how i would use the cushion stick.
Abigail S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love this product, the foundation itself is my favorite because he cushion isn't very good at all. It's just a hard sponge that doesn't need to be there, plus it's not very hygienic. The foundation itself is great though!
Jeneia P.
Review for: Honey Bronze
Estée Lauder's Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup 4W1 Honey Bronze is out of this world. Stick foundations are really in and this one is packaged sooooo beautifully and works just as beautifully
Lorena M.
Gainesville, GA
I've been using this as an under eye concealer for several years. The ivory color matches foundation perfectly. I apply either with a fingertip, when I'm in a hurry, or with a flat brush when I have the time to be careful and delicate. No problems. Application in the morning lasts all day.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?