BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
New London, CT
Review for: Sand
Great make up for long wearing coverage!! It's most convenient to also throw into your bag and go for a quick touch up while your at work.
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Parrish, FL
Review for: Sand
Love the coverage of this foundation. Very nice and smooth. Love the idea of a stick form. It helps not waste product with the stick form.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Richland, WA
Review for: Tawny
The applicator is so easy to use! The sponge is great! And so easy to carry around and use as a touch up! The coverage is light and sheer
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Westminster , CO
Review for: Shell Beige
Good coverage super good coverage no one can say it isn't amazing because it is my fav when I want my makeup to last long and look good
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
Review for: Dawn
Their double wear products are the only thing I ever really purchase! They are great products to wear year round and they last all day!
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Review for: Ecru
This was my MOST FAVORITE nude stick I've used by far! Loved how it made my lips feel and love how great it looked on my skin tone!!
Review for: Sandalwood
Me a encantado lo compre reciente mente y esta super bueno se los recomiendo con todo mi ser esta super chevere a mi me gusto mucho
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Review for: Pale Almond
Very creamy and spreadable cream stick foundation, it has great coverage as all of the Water Double Wear products are famous for!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Pure Beige
I always use pur beige in there products and od say I have medium skin but anyhow this leaves your face looking and feeling FAB!!
Teresa R.
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Worth every penny! Light and invisible on your skin, this really does work wonders. It's not cakey and a little goes a long way.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?