BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Mariany G.
miami, FL
no la he probado aun pero segun revisiones es una base super buena la mejor e todas la de su clase.. no marca poros ni lineas de extresion
Roseann B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love all of estee lauder products they have some of the best makeup out there. When i buy estee lauder i know i am getting the best.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Love this nude stick. It gives high definition and also long lasting effect. Love to highlight high spots. Very happy to use this.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE BEST I PROMISE! I HAVE A TANNNN OF THIS AND ALL MY FRIENDS Say ITS SOOOOO GOODDDDDD!!!
Bianca O.
Good coverage worth great radiance. Easy to use and leaves a beautiful dewey glow which makes the skin look natural and healthy.
Teresa R.
Hemet, CA
Worth every penny! Light and invisible on your skin, this really does work wonders. It's not cakey and a little goes a long way.
Leslie Ann H.
Chesapeake , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product from Estee Lauder. My mother used this line and I use this line and my nineteen year old daughter uses it as well
Rachel E.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation lasted ALL DAY! It has a great matte coverage and felt really light under my eyes! Great shade and good price.
Tonnastein T.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
My FAVORITE nude lipstick!! Perfect for my shade, and does not look dried out on my lips.. Definitely try it if you havent!!
Katie J.
Los Angeles, CA
A little bit goes a long way, and lasts all day. Good value for the price. You can get this product at any department store.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?