BY ESTÉE LAUDER #15 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily M.
Emily M.
Shafter, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I love Estee Lauder the brand is so amazing In general and this cushion stick is amazing!! I highly recommend you guys to try it out and you won't be disappointed.
OMG!! This is the best foundation that I have ever tried it sticks really well and I am a dancer so finding a foundation that stays is awesome this is my go to!!!
Yubeily G.
Yubeily G.
7701nw, 46th St. UNIT 1-A miami/florida
Review for: Rich Ginger
This line is my favorite moments you want to look at porcelain skin with great coverage leaves the skin silky and vigorous love is my favorite for special events
Pam E.
Pam E.
Review for: Outdoor Beige
This is a good alternative from the regular double wear. Just not as cakey. It lasts a good 9 hours. The down side is that it's pricey for the amount you get.
Vivian B.
Vivian B.
Estee lauder is my top favorite when it comes to makeup. The coverage is AMAZING. I highly recommend all estee Lauder products. They have never failed me.
Review for: Deep Amber
The applicator i do not like because of hygiene however the consistency of the product is thick and creamy which allows easy blending! Moderate coverage.
Gretchen D.
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
Estee Lauder Double Wear is a fantastic coverage foundation! So perfect for any skin type! I have used most of Estee's line and everything is fantastic!
Review for: Pebble
I must recommend to purchase this product. It is really good foundation, it's stays long, very light weight m. Love love love this product 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Sab L.
Sab L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Cool Bone
I'm generally a big fan of all Estée Lauder products and I really enjoyed using this. It worked really well with my skin and looks so nice.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Gulfport, MS
I like this. The packaging is very simple and appealing. It's easy to apply also. I use a beauty blender to blend the product into my face.
Beth E.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Lauren I.
Lauren I.
Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying power? Would you recommend?
Michele R.
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?