BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I really like this foundation. To give a background, my skin is normal to dry, yet acne prone. I really like the fact that this does not cause me to breakout. I find the packaging very convenient. I like to dispense a little and use the attached sponge to kind of stripe the product on my clean face where I need the most coverage. I then use a buffer brush to blend it all in. I really like that I could find a color that matches my pale yellow to neutral skin perfectly, without any weird orange undertone like many foundations have. The formula is fairly thin and gives a good medium coverage. It's more of a natural skin-like finish, not matte and not overly dewy. I do think it's best suited for dry to combination skin, it may be too hydrating for very oily skin. I like that it dries down and doesn't feel too tacky. I do usually set this with a little powder. My only issue is the staying power, by the end of an 8 hour day or so I feel like it is pretty much worn off. However, I love everything else about this and it's good on my skin for about 4-5 hours which is fine with me for all of the other benefits this has. Will most likely repurchase unless I find something better.
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Cool Bone
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.
Georgia S.
Malvern, PA
Review for: Ivory Beige
So my ride or die foundation has been the Estée double wear for a while now. I'll try and find something that's just as full coverage with the same staying power and there is nothing comparable for my skin type. The only downside to that foundation is that by the end of the day it can look just a tad cakey. So when I heard about them launching a radiant version I freaked out and bought it immediately. Doesn't disappoint! Same great coverage but with a more natural finish and also lasts my entire work day. Can also be reapplied to freshen up later in the day without caking up (something the regular double wear just can't do). Psyched like you wouldn't believe, my new holy grail!!! The only downside? It's the same price as the other foundation but for half the product. That makes me pretty angry but I've no choice but to deal because it's just that good a foundation
mayela r.
Estee Lauder Double wear foundation has always been my first choice for a long lasting, flawless coverage, stay put base, so when I saw this innovative new product I went straight out and bought it. What can I say, it gives you build able coverage as the cushioned applicator ensures you don't apply the foundation too heavily at first, so you can go for a more natural look, or build for flawless, beautiful skin that literally stays put all day long. The colour matching service at the Estee counter makes it easy to get the perfect shade, however I just went for the same shade as my original double wear and it is an identical match. I just love the fact that this is a mess free application, and compact so it's perfect to pop in your handbag if you need to get ready on the go
Luana C.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Tawny
Way better than I expected. Compared to the original double wear, i would say it lasts just as long, but wears better. The original most the time looks cakey by midday, but this stuff looks flawless. It's undetectable, does not oxidize, and the color is perfect. I wear the warm shades and in the original formula, those colors seem to lean orange, in this formula it is a true yellow. Only complaint is I wish it had a bit more coverage, as I definitely need to spot conceal, but it looks like skin for a reason I guess. I also wish the applicator sponge was more effective at blending. I apply the foundation with the applicator sponge and then blend with a beauty blender. No need to set this foundation either (I'm very oily). Sooo try it!
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
I love this stuff. I just ran out of my too faced born this way foundation and I was looking for something similar but I wanted to switch it up and I saw this was new and wanted to try it out. It gives a much better finish and you have the option to have sheer or medium coverage. You could build it up to full but I prefer medium. The finish is radiant I usually set it with a powder but when I didn't I didn't seem too oily it was just more glow. Also I used this foundation and I had cried and when I went to touch it up there was nothing gone. It's long wearing but comfortable and doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup. I love this foundation!!!
Alyia R.
KISSIMMEE, FL
Review for: Outdoor Beige
Great product.. Just a rip off. I have no idea what Estee is doing lately, they keep coming out with foundations for more money with hardly any product. This and the new DW 2 Go (in the pump compact) have half the amount of product than in their regular foundations. It's good coverage with a satin finish but for this price.. Cmon. If you like this finish and the longevity and don't mind investing in a foundation that has way more product, I recommend the Dior Forever, or even try the Smashbox 15 hour wear foundation
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
That is an excellent bang for your buck to me. Probably the only caution I would have is, it is quick to dry, so put it where you want it right away and smooth it in, applying in small little drops is best for me, starting with under the eyes first. It also does not settle or require any shaking other than a wave or two just because. I've missed using it for 2 or more days and not had it settle. Pretty cool little bottle of instant improvement at a very reasonable price and very user friendly. Highly recommended.
Jelena M.
Review for: Warm Vanilla
Definitely improved formula. I used their foundations a lot and I had a feeling that every few months I buy them, they feel better on my skin (i used to have oily, and now I'm on the edge between regular and dry skin). The smell of them is beautiful. Its moisturizing and soft. The only problem I had, It didn't stay true the day. But for events (4-5h) was great. After that it looks like your makeup is unfinished. If you need it for every day (all day long) I'd say no, but for occasions yes.
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
Review for: Pure Beige
You only get half the product you normally would with the double wear foundation. This is a very sheer to light coverage which is incredibly different from what the normal double wear is. If you choose to apply with the applicator please make sure to wash it... It can get bacteria very easily.

However the finish is great and it does have a very good shade range. If I liked sheer coverage I would recommend. Very disappointed it doesn't cover like the original.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
How does this hold up in extreme humidity?
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Does this foundation work for combo / oily skin girls??? I love stick foundations but I'm worried this may be too radiant!!
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product