BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Dawn more...
I'm so in love with this foundation, and I don't want to be. I have the shade 2W1 Dawn as my winter shade, and it's a perfect match for me. I love that it's a foundation stick; it's saved me from a lot of mess and cleanup. I must say though, the applicator sucks. It doesn't blend well with the applicator but it's AMAZING with a beauty sponge. It blends so easily, quickly, and seamlessly with a sponge. I wouldn't say it's full coverage- more like light to medium, and it's buildable. I personally don't care for super full coverage. It has a very natural, slightly dewy finish. Perfect for normal to dry skin. I probably wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. It looks beautiful on my skin. It also sets well, and it lasts extremely well on me. I really don't have anything bad to say about the formula.
My biggest issue with this is (and the main reason I took a star off) that you get so little product for the price. You get about half the product compared to a regular bottled foundation, and it's still a high end, $42 price tag (their bottled 1 oz. foundations are also around $42, while this is about 0.47 oz.). It's insane. I got it in October, and I'm already running low in December. I bought it with rewards points and gift cards. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it. As much as I absolutely LOVE this foundation, I probably won't repurchase unless they magically give more product in there.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Marjorie H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze more...
I initially loved this foundation, I think the coverage (medium) is great and it makes my skin look flawless and natural. But the drawbacks would be the cushion application and the price point. There's instructions for applications but I would find it streaky and would go over it with my beauty blender afterwards. As for the price point, I think it's ridiculous that it's the same price as Estee Lauder's other foundations but you get less than a 1 fluid ounce.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
Goodness, I love this product for so many reasons. But I hate the price of this product. Which leaves me using it only on very special occasions. I mean very special occasions. You get what you pay for though!
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Review for: Dawn more...
This is an amazing foundation stick, it works really well. I think it is worth the price and I would buy it again. It has a really good amount of coverage and last all day long. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage look to last all day.
Emanda c.
Arlington
I love this stuff I think it's easier to put on foundation on your face with the stick and you can put it like a by Your Eyes under your eyes it's like a lipstick and just goes on smooth so I would buy these over Foundation liquid foundation any day
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I really like this foundation. To give a background, my skin is normal to dry, yet acne prone. I really like the fact that this does not cause me to breakout. I find the packaging very convenient. I like to dispense a little and use the attached sponge to kind of stripe the product on my clean face where I need the most coverage. I then use a buffer brush to blend it all in. I really like that I could find a color that matches my pale yellow to neutral skin perfectly, without any weird orange undertone like many foundations have. The formula is fairly thin and gives a good medium coverage. It's more of a natural skin-like finish, not matte and not overly dewy. I do think it's best suited for dry to combination skin, it may be too hydrating for very oily skin. I like that it dries down and doesn't feel too tacky. I do usually set this with a little powder. My only issue is the staying power, by the end of an 8 hour day or so I feel like it is pretty much worn off. However, I love everything else about this and it's good on my skin for about 4-5 hours which is fine with me for all of the other benefits this has. Will most likely repurchase unless I find something better.
Aly J.
Madera, CA
I loved this foundation! It looked great on the skin and blended out flawlessly. It had great coverage and didn't feel thick on my skin. You could also use this as a concealer because it is so creamy
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Maranda S.
The applicator on this product is so convent. It takes only seconds for me to apply my foundation on. I love this foundation so much! However, I don't get a full work days wear out of the product
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
How does this work?
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Is it transfer proof like the original Double Wear? Is it worth it for the price but half the product?
Judy D.
This is interesting I've never seen cushion foundation in this packaging? What kind of coverage does this have? How does it compare to double wear liquid?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Does this seem to cake on your dry spots or blemishes?
Laura L.
Is this a full coverage foundation?