BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Dawn more...
I'm so in love with this foundation, and I don't want to be. I have the shade 2W1 Dawn as my winter shade, and it's a perfect match for me. I love that it's a foundation stick; it's saved me from a lot of mess and cleanup. I must say though, the applicator sucks. It doesn't blend well with the applicator but it's AMAZING with a beauty sponge. It blends so easily, quickly, and seamlessly with a sponge. I wouldn't say it's full coverage- more like light to medium, and it's buildable. I personally don't care for super full coverage. It has a very natural, slightly dewy finish. Perfect for normal to dry skin. I probably wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. It looks beautiful on my skin. It also sets well, and it lasts extremely well on me. I really don't have anything bad to say about the formula.
My biggest issue with this is (and the main reason I took a star off) that you get so little product for the price. You get about half the product compared to a regular bottled foundation, and it's still a high end, $42 price tag (their bottled 1 oz. foundations are also around $42, while this is about 0.47 oz.). It's insane. I got it in October, and I'm already running low in December. I bought it with rewards points and gift cards. Otherwise, I wouldn't have bought it. As much as I absolutely LOVE this foundation, I probably won't repurchase unless they magically give more product in there.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Marjorie H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze more...
I initially loved this foundation, I think the coverage (medium) is great and it makes my skin look flawless and natural. But the drawbacks would be the cushion application and the price point. There's instructions for applications but I would find it streaky and would go over it with my beauty blender afterwards. As for the price point, I think it's ridiculous that it's the same price as Estee Lauder's other foundations but you get less than a 1 fluid ounce.
Gaelle S.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Sandalwood, Outdoor Beige more...
This is good if your going out and need something light nothing to heavy. Usually I use this when I’m going grocery shopping and need something that’s will last running errands and still look light and natural.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
Goodness, I love this product for so many reasons. But I hate the price of this product. Which leaves me using it only on very special occasions. I mean very special occasions. You get what you pay for though!
Sofie S.
Chicago
I love this foundation stick, it’s easy to apply easy to blend, it gives a nice smooth finish and it doesn’t cake up Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup
Dianna H.
Camden
Review for: Outdoor Beige more...
I love this foundation so much, it goes on very smooth, (PRO) you can remove the sponge and clean, packaging is nice and it’s very easy to apply on skin really goes on smooth, I would recommend this to others.
Candy A.
Tulare
This is perfect for all ages and for all colors and has a great smell to it and goes on smoothly I love it and I just now ordered another one just in case I didn’t run out LOL
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Review for: Dawn more...
This is an amazing foundation stick, it works really well. I think it is worth the price and I would buy it again. It has a really good amount of coverage and last all day long. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage look to last all day.
Emanda c.
Arlington
I love this stuff I think it's easier to put on foundation on your face with the stick and you can put it like a by Your Eyes under your eyes it's like a lipstick and just goes on smooth so I would buy these over Foundation liquid foundation any day
relines s.
arecibo puerto rico
Hola me interesa aserles revew de sus productos de belleza ya que tengo mi canal de belleza en YouTube soi de arecibo puerto rico
Elixandj P.
Is it good for all skin type?
Maya M.
Is this like a foundation??
Virginia F.
Patchogue, NY
How does this compare to the liquid double wear stay in place foundation? As long wearing? Coverage?
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I typically wear 1W1 Bone in the regular double wear foundation. What color should I get in this?