BY ESTÉE LAUDER #14 in Foundation Sticks

Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. Skin-loving, weightless and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. 8-hour wear.Innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one. You'll know it's time to replenish as the stick becomes smaller until the clear window disappears.This makeup is a different formula than our original Double Wear Stay-in-Place liquid foundation. It is instantly hydrating and leaves skin with a radiant glow. All day 8-hour wear. In shades for all skintones.
How to Use

TO START
Pull off gold cap. Slowly twist base of the stick until the first drop appears.
If too much makeup is released, twist the base back.

TOUCH ON
Using a gentle tapping motion, dot foundation onto skin where needed.

BUFF
With a circular motion, smooth out foundation dots.

BLEND
Use light strokes to blend across skin.

TO CLEAN
Twist gold ring at the top to remove entire sponge unit.
Wash sponge tip gently with mild soap and warm water.
Pat dry with tissue.
Immediately reattach to stick and twist gold ring tightly
to secure. Allow sponge to dry before recapping.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Phenyl Trimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Dimethicone; Cetyl Dimethicone; Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Magnesium Sulfate; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract; Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Ruby Powder; Nephrite Powder; Sapphire Powder; Pearl Powder; Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract; Caffeine; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Tribehenin; Methyldihydrojasmonate; Disodium Nadh; Caprylyl Glycol; Cholesterol; Linoleic Acid; Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate; Glycerin; Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12; Algae Extract; Sucrose; Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1; Ethyl 2,2-Dimethylhydrocinnamal; 7-Dehydrocholesterol; Laminaria Digitata Extract; Methicone; Gold; Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Ergothioneine; Acetyl Carnitine Hcl; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Zinc Stearate; Laureth-7; Peg-8; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Sorbitan Isostearate; Xanthan Gum; Sodium Chloride; Ascorbyl Palmitate; Citric Acid; Phenethyl Alcohol; Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Bht; Linalyl Acetate; Chloroxylenol; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Ultramarines (Ci 77007); Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289)]

BENEFITS
Liquid makeup + pro tool in one. 8-hour wear.

COVERAGE

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup
  • "high coverage, creamy foundation stick! love how this applies and blends onto the skin! looks full coverage without looking cakey and other products blend on top of this foundation wonderfully! if you're looking for a flawless base i reccomend" in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Janeigne N.
Review for: 1C1 Cool Bone more...
This is a really great foundation! I typically don't wear foundation except almost as a concealer..just in certain areas, not all over my face. This one is lovely. It smells nice, stays on, and has a great shade range. Once you get a feel of the packaging and find out the application method that best suits you it's great! The sponge on the applicator is a bit hard, so not super great for blending...i still go in with my beauty blender to actually blend out the product. Once it's set it stays on really well and doesn't oxidize. Another cool thing is, if you twist out too much product all you have to do is twist back the other way and it'll suck it back in...as to not waste any. This foundation is one of the few that i'll wear...this one and Fenty pro filtr are my faves.
Nicki B.
Love the twisty bottom and on-the-go portable packaging. Great for touch-ups and applying liquid foundation on-the-go. Wish more shades were available in this product. I have to go an undertone up or down from my neutral preference, because my shade isn't available in this design.
Kelly S.
Lansdale
I love the foundation product itself. It's more sheer, so definitely not full coverage but for young skin without hyperpigmentation it's a great product. I really don't like the application. I put the product on my face and use a beauty blender.
Marianna F.
Review for: 1W2 Sand more...
I loved the consistency of this product as well as the packaging. It looks to provide a glowing finish which it absolutely does . However, I do with the tones had less of an orange tint making it very obvious that you are wearing foundation.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this foundation so much!! It makes my skin so smooth. It is so easy to use. I apply it on top of my moisturized & primed skin and it makes my skin look so good. Never cakey or streaks. I continue to buy this!!
Danielle G.
Review for: 2N1 Desert Beige more...
I’ve been using the Estée Lauder double wear nude radiant stick for the past month and LOVE it. I have dry skin in the winter and this works perfect. Had great coverage and I am definitely going to purchase again.
Gaelle S.
Randolph , MA
Review for: 6W1 Sandalwood, 4C1 Outdoor Beige more...
This is good if your going out and need something light nothing to heavy. Usually I use this when I’m going grocery shopping and need something that’s will last running errands and still look light and natural.
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
Goodness, I love this product for so many reasons. But I hate the price of this product. Which leaves me using it only on very special occasions. I mean very special occasions. You get what you pay for though!
Judy H.
Review for: Other more...
Definitely full coverage with a photo finish. Very heavy on the skin with an orange undertone so it didn’t go well with me. And if I wore it for too long my face would break out. Wouldn’t buy it again
Jennifer S.
Is it good for people with oily skin?
Judy D.
This is interesting I've never seen cushion foundation in this packaging? What kind of coverage does this have? How does it compare to double wear liquid?
Stephanie S.
How much product comes in this foundation?
relines s.
arecibo puerto rico
Hola me interesa aserles revew de sus productos de belleza ya que tengo mi canal de belleza en YouTube soi de arecibo puerto rico
Catherine S.
Augusta, GA
I was wondering if this foundation has coverage equivalent to the original double wear foundation? I love that it's more radiant, but I know that can mean that the coverage is different too.