Christy N.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Cool Bone
I finally fell onto the Double Wear bandwagon after always considering Estée Lauder more of an "older" persons brand. But the Double Wear foundations speak for themselves, they are fabulous products. And I travel quite a bit so this new product REALLY intrigued me. The formula is perfect and I actually feel it's a bit different than the original, it seems a bit more luminous to me. I had high hopes for the applicator, but there it let me down. Unless I'm missing something, the sponge really doesn't do much more than spread the product around. I'm sure it could be used in a pinch, but it really doesn't buff much product in and is hard to get into small areas. It's also hard to get the amount of product you want. The dispenser is not very sensitive and I always seem to end up with more foundation than I need. And unless you keep it in the box, I don't think there is a way to keep the "turn" mechanism from dispensing product on its own, so no throwing it into a purse; bummer.