BY ESTÉE LAUDER #13 in Foundation Sticks

An eight-hour wear, liquid makeup and pro tool in one. Touch on, buff and blend to your perfect nude. Double Wear Nude Cushion Stick Radiant Makeup polishes and evens skintone for a healthy-looking glow. This skin-loving, weightless, and comfortable formula instantly hydrates. It features shades for every skintone, and the innovative stick combines liquid makeup and applicator in one.

• I have super oily skin!!! How does this foundation work with that? 1 Answers
  • I have oil skin any try used?? It's highly coverage?? It's long l...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? What would you say is the staying powe...1 Answers
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Emanda c.
Arlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff I think it's easier to put on foundation on your face with the stick and you can put it like a by Your Eyes under your eyes it's like a lipstick and just goes on smooth so I would buy these over Foundation liquid foundation any day
Marjorie H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Honey Bronze
I initially loved this foundation, I think the coverage (medium) is great and it makes my skin look flawless and natural. But the drawbacks would be the cushion application and the price point. There's instructions for applications but I would find it streaky and would go over it with my beauty blender afterwards. As for the price point, I think it's ridiculous that it's the same price as Estee Lauder's other foundations but you get less than a 1 fluid ounce.
Kimberly E.
Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goodness, I love this product for so many reasons. But I hate the price of this product. Which leaves me using it only on very special occasions. I mean very special occasions. You get what you pay for though!
Victoria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is AMAZING. Last all day, looks flawless, everything is covered. You can build it up so nicely without having it look caked on. It gives me a dewy perfect finish
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Review for: Dawn
This is an amazing foundation stick, it works really well. I think it is worth the price and I would buy it again. It has a really good amount of coverage and last all day long. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage look to last all day.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this foundation. To give a background, my skin is normal to dry, yet acne prone. I really like the fact that this does not cause me to breakout. I find the packaging very convenient. I like to dispense a little and use the attached sponge to kind of stripe the product on my clean face where I need the most coverage. I then use a buffer brush to blend it all in. I really like that I could find a color that matches my pale yellow to neutral skin perfectly, without any weird orange undertone like many foundations have. The formula is fairly thin and gives a good medium coverage. It's more of a natural skin-like finish, not matte and not overly dewy. I do think it's best suited for dry to combination skin, it may be too hydrating for very oily skin. I like that it dries down and doesn't feel too tacky. I do usually set this with a little powder. My only issue is the staying power, by the end of an 8 hour day or so I feel like it is pretty much worn off. However, I love everything else about this and it's good on my skin for about 4-5 hours which is fine with me for all of the other benefits this has. Will most likely repurchase unless I find something better.
Huda M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s the best I’ve tried many kinds but never anything like this I will repurchase this over and over I will recommend it to my friends and family. It’s worth it nothing compares to this product.
Maranda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The applicator on this product is so convent. It takes only seconds for me to apply my foundation on. I love this foundation so much! However, I don't get a full work days wear out of the product
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never liked foundation sticks until I tried this. The cover was amazing. It was so easy to blend out. It didnt look streaky at all and felt great on my skin.
Beth E.
Plymouth
How can I get this foundation ??
Michele R.
Interlachen
Where can I find this product
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Is it same coverage as the liquid foundation?
Frooti B.
Santa Clara, CA
What's the price ?...look nice
Christine M.
Is this comparable to the original DW? What is the finish like?