MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderEstée Lauder
Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup

Estée Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup

Everything you want mineral makeup to be. 12-hour staying power for a flawless look that lasts. Silky smooth, extremely comfortable, ultra flawless. Stays fresh and looks natural even through non-stop activity.

Soft-focus, skin-perfecting formula gives skin a flawless, semi-matte finish, without settling into fine lines. Use the puff applicator for medium-to-full coverage. Apply with a powder foundation brush for sheerer coverage.

Achieve a professional look with the Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup from Estée Lauder, developed to hold foundation in place and control the production of oil for a matte effect. It's lightweight, super soft formula gives you a smoother and brighter complexion, without leaving skin feeling heavy.

Delivers long-lasting coverage and creates an even skin tone for a luminous, picture-perfect finish. With SPF12, the powder provides light protection to shield skin from environmental aggressors and harmful UV rays.

Does this cause a back flash when a camera with flash is used?
How is the coverage and longevity of this powder?
How well is the product? Does it irritate the skin?
Start your review of Estée Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup!
Khine H.
Hayward, CA
Been using this product for a long time! Good quality and helps my oily skin stay matte for about 6 hours. Love it!
Nia N.
Estée Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup uploaded by Nia N.
This is a lovely, soft, finely milled powder. I use 4.0, and it’s perfect for medium-dark skin in the MAC NC45/EstéeLauder DoubleWear 5-ish range. The powder has a twist-off lid that houses an included sponge. The sponge has a little pocket to stick your finger into- it’s very handy to use! The main component has a softer top that dispenses the product. I tend to put the sponge into that component to keep the powder from spilling out willy-nilly. This product works well for my combination skin, and I would highly recommend it! It’s light enough that I think people with dry skin would enjoy this as well.
Jennifer O.
Itasca, IL
Little bit goes a long way. Love the color and how neutral it is love the finish. Very happy with this product and will continue to use this.
Stephanie K.
Love it. So light but can be layered to provide heavier coverage. Great finish to your look to set it and control some shine. Doesn’t affect the foundation color either. Staple in my cosmetics.
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,086 reviews
Estée Lauder Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup uploaded by Christina G.
For the price I’m truly disappointed I mean I have 10$ powders the preform way better than this did it goes on patchy and instead of blurring it emphasizes I mean I could see all my pores even with a pore blurring primer my skin looked way better before I put the makeup on it’s expensive and not worth it to me at all I would never repurchase this and I do not recommend it at all
Katie A.
smyrna
Esté Lauders loose powder makeup added a flawless touch to my makeup! It was smooth and easy to apply and lasted throughout the whole day. I loved this product, and highly recommend this to anyone looking to add loose powder to their makeup routine. Or anyone looking to try something new, or find the right product!
Morgan S.
Long Beach, MS
The color match was perfect but it cracked and looked a mess after a couple of hours of wear
Dana A.
Fontana, CA
This product caused me to love loose powder! Evens out the skin and mattes out the face!
Kyah M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this setting powder!! This makes my makeup last long and looks so beautiful!! I love it so much!!!!!
Kathleen L.
Chandler, AZ
Great powder has great coverage. It is buildable and is very light. The pros are this powder can be worn wet or dry. Not much of a con.