BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Everything you want mineral makeup to be. 12-hour staying power for a flawless look that lasts. Silky smooth, extremely comfortable, ultra flawless. Stays fresh and looks natural even through non-stop activity.

Soft-focus, skin-perfecting formula gives skin a flawless, semi-matte finish, without settling into fine lines. Use the puff applicator for medium-to-full coverage. Apply with a powder foundation brush for sheerer coverage.

Achieve a professional look with the Double Wear Mineral Rich Loose Powder Makeup from Estée Lauder, developed to hold foundation in place and control the production of oil for a matte effect. It's lightweight, super soft formula gives you a smoother and brighter complexion, without leaving skin feeling heavy.

Delivers long-lasting coverage and creates an even skin tone for a luminous, picture-perfect finish. With SPF12, the powder provides light protection to shield skin from environmental aggressors and harmful UV rays.

• Does this cause a back flash when a camera with flash is ...1 Answers
  • How is the coverage and longevity of this powder?1 Answers
  • How well is the product? Does it irritate the skin?1 Answers
Crystal B.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: Macy's
Easy to use and pretty good coverage. I wish it came in more colors but if you are looking for a powder foundation I do recommend it and I would repurchase. It’s not super drying but my only con is that even though it’s a “double wear” product I don’t necessarily think that it’s super long wearing but lasts long enough.
Connor D.
Harleysville
Love this powder I find that it does not have any flash back and that the packaging is nice the undertone is good for my skin and it leaves the skin very dry but not too dry I would suggest putting powder foundation over it just to be safe
Madeline B.
Kenosha, WI
Estée Lauder is one of my go to brands! I have the doh me wear liquid foundation and it’s my holy grail, but I was a little hesitant to try this. From it’s easy application to fresh smell to matte finish, it’s all around perfect.
Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
I love this foundation. I bought it recently because my skin has been acting up and I am breaking out everywhere so I was desperately trying to look for a good powder foundation and give my skin a break form the liquid ones. I decided to give this a shot because I love the Double Wear liquid foundation so much and I was just feeling very confident that this would work. And my bet paid off because it worked beautifully.
Jena C.
Ellicott City, MD
This is a great setting powder. My face is oily and it has definitely held  up after a long day. There also is not any white flashback when taking pictures while wearing this makeup. The only drawback is the price, there are other affordable products out there that I would recommend if you are looking to save some money.
Lucy S.
This powder is good but i find that it makes my makeup too dark. You’ll just have to try it out for yourself. I use the luminescent powder by Estée Lauder because it’s a setting powder, no color.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
It has a very strong perfume type smell if you aren’t a fan of that then I would suggest not to buy this product... it doesn’t bother me though. It’s good for both dry & oily skin... so if you have both it would work great for your skin. 😘 xoxo
Kim L.
Charleston
Great product. I use it as a base for my makeup since my skin is very oily. It just gives me a good even base for whatever makeup I’m wearing that day. I use it afterwards to just finish everything off. Even though I do 2 applications, it never feels heavy or caked on.
Nichole S.
This powder is very good with the liquid double wear foundation. The only thing that I didn’t like is that hey didn’t have really good colors for darker skin complexion. Other than that it is a bit expensive but worth it.
Ala C.
Pikeville
Love how smooth this translucent powder makes my makeup look and makes my makeup long lasting as well . It’s expensive and don’t get very much for the hefty price tag but it’s a beautiful finish to any mkupmlook
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Does this cause a back flash when a camera with flash is used?
Jenina D.
Turnersville , NJ
How well is the product? Does it irritate the skin?
Angelique  L.
Avoca, PA
How is the coverage and longevity of this powder?

Amazon