Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (2w2 Rattan) 1oz/30 Ml uploaded by Deborah H.Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (2w2 Rattan) 1oz/30 Ml uploaded by Deborah H.Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body Broad Spectrum SPF 15 (2w2 Rattan) 1oz/30 Ml uploaded by Deborah H.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Make Up (Face & Body) SPF15 - #12 Rattan (2W2) - 30ml/1oz, Make Up, Estee Lauder, Estee Lauder - Complexion - Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Make Up SPF15 see more...

Becky M.
Alamo, TX
I like to use this makeup for really special occasions or when I'm going to be out for a 14+ hour day. This makeup is super full coverage. It is easy to apply and stays on all day.
Arianna C.
San Diego, CA
I really love estee lauder foundations, since they were the first brand I tried in in the past, a super full coverage one, I forgot about all my acne scars when I use it. Comparing to the Kat Von D one, I personally prefer this one because I found that the KVD one is really thick, and you have that feeling that there is too much makeup on your face.

This one Works better for me, but what I really don't like about it is the color, I can't really find my shade, all the colors are way too orange
Deborah H.
Breadcroft Lane, Maidenhead Berkshire
Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Makeup This is my nomination for 2017 beauty awards as my all time must have. My sister introduced me to this amazing foundation in duty-free over 3 years ago and I wear it everyday.My skin had gone through a change and I had redness this was the only product which covered it easily without feeling too heavy (it also lasts all day )This year I've started applying it with a slightly damp pro blending sponge for a more flawless base before contouring. My tubes do get a little messy and product can shoot out quickly if you press too hard,but I do like to get every last drop out .Worth every penny !!!!! Covers blemishes easily and also contains SPF 15
florangela m.
Es de super màxima cobertura no necesitas en ocasiones corrector. Tambien es para pieles ya mayores de 40 lo ùnico que si se debe hacer previo a la base es HUMECTAR muchisimo ya que esta base tiende a acartonarse si no se trabaja bien la piel previo a su aplicaciòn... de resto es excellent
Angela H.
Wester Inch , Bathgate
This is the best full coverage foundation I have used! It gives you a new skin! You only need a teeny amount as a little goes a long way, and it's so easy to blend too and it makes you look absolutely flawless... and it's so long lasting you need a good cleanser to get it off! highly recommend this product if your looking for a super full coverage foundation that lasts all day and night!
Jay C.
Castle Vale , Birmingham
I absolutely love this product, the best foundation I've ever used and lasts all day!
I would recommend if you want to cover any imperfections also!