15 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Makeup that's going places. 8-hour wear at the push of a button. Skin looks immediately luminous and stays hydrated all day. Innovative compact keeps liquid makeup fresh and spill-free. Press the button for your custom look - once for a light touch, twice for more coverage. Enriched with a tri-moisture complex for all-day hydration and comfort. Skin looks smooth, natural, luminous. Take it everywhere. In shades for all skintones. 12ml see more...

• Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Fou...2 Answers
  • Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also do...1 Answers
  • It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with others ...1 Answers
Edith A.
Edith A.
New Caney, TX
Best and only foundation I have used for years now. It's great for my skin because I have oily patches and dry patches and it works with both areas so this foundation is good for anyone with oily, dry, or combination skin. It stays matte for hours. I wear it for over 12 hours and never have to blot because of the beautiful quality that it stays matte for hours and after that it just gives your skin a glowy look. Even in the areas of my face that are oily after the matte stage they still look beautiful and never oily. I love that it doesn't clog your pores while providing a full coverage look. And the smell is amazing. It smells clean. My only major recommendation on the Double Wear foundation would be to go into a store that sells it and get matched because it does oxidize quite well but it doesn't get orange or anything like that. You should just get matched to make sure you get the right shade for you and wait about 10minutes before buying the shade they match you with just to make sure you like the look. Other than that I promise this will be you're favorite foundation.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
This is another one of my new favorite foundations this year. It is on the pricey side.. However it pays off in the long run. I have combo skin and use a few different types and brands of makeup and foundations, depending on the activity of the day. This liquid is in a compact that you push a button for it to release and makes it easier and cleaner to apply. It is also spill proof in this case. I wasn't sure of my exact color needed and the woman at the Estee Lauder counter took her time to do a perfect color match, and even gave me a 10 day supply to try first. needless to say I purchased it in my color and have no problems with it. This is also a 2N1 Foundation with moisturizer, I have no problems with it, but would recommend a good primer for extra hot and humidity summer days.
olivia v.
olivia v.
SO-SO
BEST FOR very dry skin, when you want sheer coverage
I was really excited to try this foundation. The regular DW is too dry for my skin. I am dry/combination. This goes on smoothly and it is easy to apply. The color was good on me. The main thing I noticed was not enough coverage, especially around my eyes and on my nose. It does look very natural. But it is so thin. I think I will stick with my Double Wear Light, which is light but gives me more coverage.
Yihua Z.
Yihua Z.
East Lansing, MI
It is very very very dewy. You can see your face have the natural dewy flash after apply. Super nice for dry skin. It is very easy to blend and you actually only need one pump for the dewy. Two pumps if you want more coverage. But the sponge is A TRASH. It will not put your skin with foundation together but only put it ON it. I don't like the color range, there are a lot lack of colors in the US.
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
Una de mis frases favoritas Aunque les puedo comentar que la Nueva presentación no me gusta me gusta más la anterior que es en un frasco de vidrio ya que para mí es más fácil manejarla me encanta la cobertura que dejan el rostro y es una base semimate perfecta para pieles grasas y cubre excelentemente imperfecciones
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Lake Zurich, IL
Best foundation ever. I love it and it's so durable. It makes your skin look beautiful and the coverage is pretty good. The colors match perfectly and it works very well. The liquid foundation is better than the cushion but it is still so good! Highly recommended
Sidney S.
Sidney S.
I love this foundation. it gives great coverage and had long wear even when I was sweating at a outdoor kids party! when I first wore it it felt a little drying but once I added a primer underneath it felt great. I would definitely buy it again in the future.
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Grandview, WA
This foundation changes lives, I love how thick and the smooth texture it leaves. It's definitely for older skins but also for once who has drier skin and damages. But also good for people with combine skin like me. I really enjoy this foundation.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Gadsden
I just recently started using Estée Lauder double wear mat foundation I have very only skin this foundation is a holy Grail very good coverage last all day long no fightingmy skin out and I would recommend this to you anymore that's great
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Bristol, TN
I love that this product is to go!! I'm always worried I might need a touch up, even though I rarely do. This was a drugstore find and is SO light weight. My face has also been clearing up since using this product.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do you love or hate most about this foundation?
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
What's the coverage for this?
Brookelynne T.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in the glass bottles and just recently order this awesome compact! Is it still as great as the Liquid Foundation Bottles, Does anyone feel like the formula, coverage or wear of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is Different in The To Go Compact then on the Traditional Double Wear Liquid Bottles!? I'll have mine in a day or 2 but would love some feedback from the awesome Influenster Community on your thoughts and opinions of this Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation Compact! Thanks Community, Love Ya! 😘💋💚 Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Milton, WV
Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also does it work just as good as the normal foundation?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with others Brands? Thanks