BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Makeup that's going places. 8-hour wear at the push of a button. Skin looks immediately luminous and stays hydrated all day. Innovative compact keeps liquid makeup fresh and spill-free. Press the button for your custom look - once for a light touch, twice for more coverage. Enriched with a tri-moisture complex for all-day hydration and comfort. Skin looks smooth, natural, luminous. Take it everywhere. In shades for all skintones. 12ml see more...

• Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid F...2 Answers
  • Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also ...1 Answers
  • It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with other...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...*
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
This product really surprised me. It's great for full coverage and last all day. This does a wonderful job at covering my #Lupus rash.  The shade range I have is very fair and this foundation doesn't disappoint. The compact is very nice it has a very big mirror and I really like how the push of the button gives you just the right amount. It also blends very easily and won't leave your face looking like you are wearing a ton of product.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
Very mattifying. Full coverage. Buildable coverage. Goes on smooth. I feel a primer will be key in how long it lasts. Removal is easy. I do recommend a double wash to get it completely off the skin. I recommend to oily skin for sure.
Ashley B.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
Some how this foundation is light and thin in consistency yet provides amazing coverage. The button pump delivery is great for no mess and the sponge that came with it still has the same consistency it had on the day I opened it when I tend to find most sponges get too saturated and begin to fall apart or lose consistency. I received this in my Ipsy glam bag, but I’m definitely purchasing it when I run out.
Mindi E.
Tyler
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
I got mine from my points on ipsy. I can't see spending that much on foundation especially when it didn't last me even 6 months BUT I loved it it was a smooth formula, it lasted all day, it wasn't full full coverage but it wasn't bad either! If ipsy ever has it on their points again I'll get it but I won't spend that much on it.
marisol c.
Roma , TX
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
I completely love this product. I love the coverage and lightness in your skin. I have a mixed skin of oily and dry in some parts and it is great on both. The texture is very smooth which allows you to move with it. You can find it anywhere they sell makeup. I usually buy mine in any Bealls or Macys store. The price is a little over board but it is worth it
Kyriana F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I got it free from my gift points with Ipsy, and I'm so glad I bought it. It's very sheer and light, which is the kind of foundation I prefer. The color is nearly perfect for my pale but red-toned skin. I wish it was slightly less liquid-y but I still love it anyway.
🦄Karla S.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
This packaging is amazing. I took it to my trip to Cuba and it was perfect. The foundation last long and has a matte finish. Really easy to apply, I apply it with a brush or beauty blender. I would definitely buy again
Rose D.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Other
3C2 Pebble! Omg this product is amazing you will see how easily it covers up compared to others! The compact case is very convinient! I am in love! Lots of coverage!
Alissa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this foundation for the evenings and it’s very buildable. It feels lightweight so it doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a heavy foundation. Highly recommend!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Estee Lauder Double Wear on the go Foundation the only thing that I can stress is that the formulation is totally different from the traditional Double Wear Foundation the formula is a little bit lighter and sets quicker know for sure that you're not the same shade as you are in the traditional foundation so it's best if you get matched however this is perfect for on-the-go person who likes to touch up their makeup throughout the day or just if you're on the road and you don't want to carry a bottle fear of breaking this isn't cute little compact however I believe the sponge is garbage so use a brush or beauty blender however everything else about it is amazing
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do you love or hate most about this foundation?
Bianca B.
What's the coverage for this?
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in the glass bottles and just recently order this awesome compact! Is it still as great as the Liquid Foundation Bottles, Does anyone feel like the formula, coverage or wear of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is Different in The To Go Compact then on the Traditional Double Wear Liquid Bottles!? I'll have mine in a day or 2 but would love some feedback from the awesome Influenster Community on your thoughts and opinions of this Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation Compact! Thanks Community, Love Ya! 😘💋💚 Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Foundation
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also does it work just as good as the normal foundation?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with others Brands? Thanks