BY ESTÉE LAUDER #78 in Powder Foundation

Dewy. Luminous. Hydrating. Liquid makeup in an innovative, spill-proof compact. Gives you 8-hour wear at the push of a button.

Enriched with an intense tri-moisture complex, this makeup is a different formula than our original Double Wear Stay-in-Place liquid foundation. It leaves skin looking dewy, luminous, smooth and natural.

Press the button for your custom look—once for a light touch, twice for more coverage.

Take it everywhere. In shades for all skintones.

HOW TO USE

The First Time Peel off sticker on the compact base. Press button several times until makeup starts to flow.

Daily Apply after your skincare regimen.

Smooth on with the sponge or fingertips. Press button to release makeup: once for a light touch, twice for more coverage.

After Every Use Wipe off excess makeup from the compact base with a clean tissue. Shut compact tightly.

To Clean Sponge Wash gently with mild soap and warm water. Squeeze gently to release excess water. Do not twist or bend sponge. Lay on a flat surface to air dry

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Phenyl Trimethicone; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone; Glycerin; Dimethicone; Magnesium Sulfate; Wheat Germ Glycerides; Silybum Marianum (Lady'S Thistle) Extract; Sodium Hyaluronate; Triethyl Citrate; Butylene Glycol; Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate; Disteardimonium Hectorite; Acetyl Glucosamine; Lecithin; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Ethylhexylglycerin; Laureth-7; Xanthan Gum; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Cholesterol; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Dipropylene Glycol; Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; Sorbic Acid; [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)] <ILN41563>

Alissa Y.
superior , WI
I can't explain to you how much I love this, I've had my makeup done with this before and I loved it so much I just had to buy it I wore this to a dance for my school and it lasted the whole time with no streaks or anything it looked just as good as it did when I first applied, 10/10 recommended.
Monique D.
Boston, MA
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go 4W1 Honey Bronze 0.41 oz more...
It’s nice and lightweight but it’s not enough coverage for my liking. More of a sheer to medium buildable coverage. The shade that i do currently own is too light so i haven’t have a fair chance to try it out.
Zaidy R.
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go 5W1 Bronze 0.41 oz more...
This is my first estee lauder foundation I've ever tried and omg I love it! It has been my go to foundation lately! I can't get enough of it. I love how natural it looks on my face with a glowy luminous look. It last very well on my combo skin. It never looks cakey even after setting it. And after I finish it I'll have to repurchase because I couldn't go without it.
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
I cannot day enough good things about this foundation. A small amount goes a long way and it’s staying power is just phenomenal. I wish I could buy it all the time but it’s a tad pricey.
Mindi E.
Tyler
Review for: 1n1 Ecru more...
I got mine from my points on ipsy. I can't see spending that much on foundation especially when it didn't last me even 6 months BUT I loved it it was a smooth formula, it lasted all day, it wasn't full full coverage but it wasn't bad either! If ipsy ever has it on their points again I'll get it but I won't spend that much on it.
Saowanee J.
Los Angeles
Review for: Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go 7N1 Deep Amber more...
I don't like this product. It is very difficult for me to put on my face. It is a small package. I never use this product and this is the first time I ordered it.
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
I really like this foundation. It goes on smooth and looks natural while lasting all day. The sponge isn't my favorite, but it makes due for a compact in my purse.
💄tara a.
Yorba Linda, CA
i had to give it 2 stars because i personally dont like this kind of coverage unless im on vacation and i just didnt seem to reach for this product as much, if you have absolutely flawless skin you might really like this. its very light, dewy and has little coverage, i got mine with my ipsy points but they are sold at all high end stores like bloomingdales and nordstroms.
Blair S.
Camby, IN
Got this a while back and the color is very pretty and it glides on my skin very smooth but I thought this would have for coverage and it’s only light coverage for me. I use it on days I don’t really care and I’m quick out the door type of thing. It reminds me of like a bb cream.
Kyriana F.
Love this product! I got it free from my gift points with Ipsy, and I'm so glad I bought it. It's very sheer and light, which is the kind of foundation I prefer. The color is nearly perfect for my pale but red-toned skin. I wish it was slightly less liquid-y but I still love it anyway.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do you love or hate most about this foundation?
Bianca B.
What's the coverage for this?
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in the glass bottles and just recently order this awesome compact! Is it still as great as the Liquid Foundation Bottles, Does anyone feel like the formula, coverage or wear of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is Different in The To Go Compact then on the Traditional Double Wear Liquid Bottles!? I'll have mine in a day or 2 but would love some feedback from the awesome Influenster Community on your thoughts and opinions of this Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation Compact! Thanks Community, Love Ya! 😘💋💚 Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Compact
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also does it work just as good as the normal foundation?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with others Brands? Thanks