BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An eight-hour wear liquid foundation encased in an innovative, spill-proof compact. Achieve eight-hour wear at the push of a button. Its innovative compact keeps this liquid makeup fresh and spill-free. Just press the button to customize your coverage press once for a light touch, twice for fuller coverage. Enriched with a tri-moisture complex for all-day hydration and comfort, it leaves skin looking instantly luminous and hydrated all day. see more...

Andrea R.
Love This makeup. It covers very well.
Normally when I put it on in the morning, it last all day.
It has a matte finish. My skin is combination this works
well. Pros It matches my complexion perfect It last a long
time and I use it daily. There are no cons for me maybe the
price, but it is worth it. I have turned several co-workers
on to this product.
Cierra L.
Really good stuff! I love the fact that its not in a heavy glass bottle and that  I don't have to worry about dropping it. The coverage could be a little more, it it VERY lightweight and matches my skin tone pretty well. I would buy it again if it wasn't so expensive.
Erica T.
Moore
I got this with my ipsy points when I received this, I didn't know what to expect because I've never used this before. This is my go to foundation, a little goes a long ways. I can't say alenough good things about this product! It's a always for me to have!
Shamari B.
Houston
Love this foundation, a lighter more luminous version of the original Double Wear ideal for drier or older skin or someone who doesn't want a Matt base but wants a long lasting foundation! The idea of a liquid in a compact is novel and could be messy if you tried to apply it on the go.
Kimberly S.
Pilot Point, TX
I need very full coverage for my skin. I do like this base. I have combination skin with a lot of breakouts. It is easy to apply and doesn't take long to even out. It is lightweight even with powder over it. I would recommend this product to others.
caroline m.
Eustis, FL
I got this at the counter and it was fine when she applied it. However, the next day I applied it and it was too dark for my skin tone. I went back a couple of times and just could not get the right kind of shade for my tone, so I went back to Lancome. Pros: it stays on for hours! I wanted to love it and tried for 8 months but just could'nt make it work
Nataria G.
Savannah, GA
I know I've reviewed this before but it makes me so happy to know that I don't have to use two shades to get my perfect match anymore. Estee has expanded their color palette to better service their beauty. It just makes me happy to actually have a brand that caters to all ethnicities and colors and it's a higher end brand. Literally great for your purse.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This foundation is amazing! Every time I use it I love it more and more. It has a beautiful finish and it goes on supersmooth and last a long time. I recommend this to anyone and everyone looking for a good quality foundation! This is a must have!!
Krista G.
Saint Louis, MO
I got this in the shade Ivory Beige. I'd watched many YouTube videos about makeup and i noticed a lot of the gurus used this foundation so I gave it a try and I must say, this has been one of the best foundations I've tried and it stays on forever. The coverage is amazing and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I would buy this product again.
Zamira N.
El Paso, TX
I love this foundation it's one of the best full coverage foundations it lasts all day. I bought it at Macy's, it is a bit pricey but it's great I have combination skin. Yes I would buy it again. It's great.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Me an ablado mucho de este producto que es super bueno muy compacto y deja un piel muy ermosa