BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The most popular Estée Lauder Foundation's Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup is now also available in practical compact format - ideal for on the go! The new Double Wear Makeup ToGo Liquid Compact provides a natural make-up with up to eight hours of hold thanks to the light gel formulation and provides the skin with 24 hours by means of the nutrient-rich Tri-Moisture complex with hyaluronic acid, wheat protein and Muru-Muru butter Humidity. The Skin Smoothing Complex with Peptide Argireline and Milk Thistle Extract also reduces dryness lines and fine wrinkles. Thanks to the innovative packaging, just the right amount of foundation for an application is delivered at the push of a button. A tailor-made, natural make-up with medium to high opacity.

Application

Pump once for light coverage or refresh, use two pump strokes for moderate to high opacity. For the best results after the usual care, apply the sponge from the center of the face to the outside.

USE
Liquid foundation in an innovative, practical compact format.

OPACITY

• Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also ...1 Answers
  • It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with other...1 Answers
Alissa Y.
superior , WI
I can't explain to you how much I love this, I've had my makeup done with this before and I loved it so much I just had to buy it I wore this to a dance for my school and it lasted the whole time with no streaks or anything it looked just as good as it did when I first applied, 10/10 recommended.
Erin E.
Runnemede, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I got this shade because I’ve heard wonderful things about doublewear but I wanted something portable for the summer. It looks amazing with a beauty blender, but I’m only going to give it 3 stars with a brush... it got incredibly cakey in my oily spots by the end of the day. It feels almost powdery once it dries down; but the shade match is good!
Hilleary C.
Burlington, IA
I got this with ipsy points and bought it when it was on sale at Yonkers...doubpe wear is a holy grail so I was excited but let down..it has a lot less coverage and doesn't love thru heat sweat and humidity!
Katherine D.
I have been an Ester Lauder lady for a very long time and this lives up to the wonderful reputation they have for being one of the best make up companies out there. It is so light I forget I am wearing makeup!
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
I cannot day enough good things about this foundation. A small amount goes a long way and it’s staying power is just phenomenal. I wish I could buy it all the time but it’s a tad pricey.
Mindi E.
Tyler
Review for: 1n1 Ecru more...
I got mine from my points on ipsy. I can't see spending that much on foundation especially when it didn't last me even 6 months BUT I loved it it was a smooth formula, it lasted all day, it wasn't full full coverage but it wasn't bad either! If ipsy ever has it on their points again I'll get it but I won't spend that much on it.
Jennylynne D.
Delmont, PA
I really like this foundation. It goes on smooth and looks natural while lasting all day. The sponge isn't my favorite, but it makes due for a compact in my purse.
💄tara a.
yorba linda, CA
i had to give it 2 stars because i personally dont like this kind of coverage unless im on vacation and i just didnt seem to reach for this product as much, if you have absolutely flawless skin you might really like this. its very light, dewy and has little coverage, i got mine with my ipsy points but they are sold at all high end stores like bloomingdales and nordstroms.
Kyriana F.
Love this product! I got it free from my gift points with Ipsy, and I'm so glad I bought it. It's very sheer and light, which is the kind of foundation I prefer. The color is nearly perfect for my pale but red-toned skin. I wish it was slightly less liquid-y but I still love it anyway.
Amanda H.
Ashland City, TN
Personally, I do not like this foundation. I felt it was very difficult to find a matching shade, and the coverage ia extremely sheer, and almost goes on streaky.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
What do you love or hate most about this foundation?
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Hey Dolls, I absolutely love my Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in the glass bottles and just recently order this awesome compact! Is it still as great as the Liquid Foundation Bottles, Does anyone feel like the formula, coverage or wear of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is Different in The To Go Compact then on the Traditional Double Wear Liquid Bottles!? I'll have mine in a day or 2 but would love some feedback from the awesome Influenster Community on your thoughts and opinions of this Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation Compact! Thanks Community, Love Ya! 😘💋💚 Estée Lauder Double Wear Makeup To Go
Bianca B.
What's the coverage for this?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
It has hyaluronic acid, why this is important? Compare with others Brands? Thanks
Jordan C.
Milton , WV
Does this last long or do you go through it pretty quickly? Also does it work just as good as the normal foundation?