Estée Lauder Double Wear Long-Wear Makeup Remover Wipes uploaded by Cora S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #100 in Makeup Remover

Product Details

Luxuriously soft and gentle wipes instantly remove long-wear and waterproof makeup.

Conditioning formula hydrates skin, leaving it feeling fresh and clean.

Resealable packette contains 45 disposable wipes.

If you liked our Take It Away LongWear Makeup Remover Towelettes, you’ll love these.

HOW TO USE

Sweep over entire face, including eye area. Avoid getting into eyes. Discard wipe and firmly reseal package.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Isopropyl Palmitate , Pentylene Glycol , Dimethicone , Trisiloxane , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Arginine , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Fragrance (Parfum) , Sorbic Acid , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol <ILN42839>

• I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many...8 Answers
Kimberly Y.
Los Fresnos
Have heard bad comments about these wipes but in my opinion they work magic! Really gets rid of all the makeup even places where it’s hard to take off! They also smell incredible so that’s just a plus!
Madison E.
22306
I love these wipes. It is  moisturizing and cleans away all my makeup. It has great value And not to pricey.The  packaging is ok for wipes but I’ve seen better. I got mine on amazon where I get most things. I wish my face was not as wet when done  though. Overall a great product
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
These wipes are amazing. I only gave them a 4 Star because they are pretty pricey. When you open them, the wipe is small compared to other wipes but it packs a big punch! It will removed every bit of makeup. They also leave your face feeling smooth and fresh.
Cora S.
Bardstown, KY
I love these wipes. They’re gentle on my skin and remove all my makeup. It doesn’t leave a sticky residue behind and smells fresh. I definitely recommend these. I don’t use any other kind. Just these.
Blyssey B.
These are good makeup wipes that have an oily consistency so removing waterproof makeup is easy. I like using wipes when I feel lazy, but I always follow up with a cleanser.
Heather M.
Carlstadt, NJ
Convenient to keep by your bedside table, and for travel.  These do not have a heavy scent, which I like, and they do the job of taking your makeup off without any irritation to my skin.  They take off even the most stubborn of eye makeup, and the packaging makes it easy to open and close. A little pricey compared to Neutrogena or Drugstore brands.
Taylor F.
Alma, MI
I really like this product because it works after long days when I wear heavy makeup for cheer. The smell has a great clean scent and makes my skin feel refreshed after a long day. The only thing bad I have to say is that sometimes it dries out my skin if I use it repeatedly so I usually save it for times when I know I need it.
Amber E.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Estes Lauder is an all-time favorite of mine, from perfumes to makeup, to moisturizers, and yes, this makeup remover that I find very gentle on my sensitive skin. It quickly removes all of my makeup. I didn't give it a full five stars because the towelettes do have some trouble removing my waterproof mascara. But, overall, for a towelette, they didn't really disappoint!
Angelina S.
I looovee these. I like to use these before a bath to clean my face before using a mask in the tub. Gets even my darkest and boldest makeup off with ease. Mascara and eyeliner, even my waterproofs, come off without too much fuss. I usually only need one wipe for my full face.
The only complaint is they leave my skin a little tight until I wash it.
Lily H.
These makeup remover sheets worked well for me. They did what they are meant to do and it only took one towel to remove a full face of makeup. The packaging was very nice quality. They could not have made it any better because it was already amazing. I just wish there were more towels in one package. I would definitely recommend this!
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I have never tried makeup removing wipes. I've heard many great about them, though. Which ones should I try?

back