BY ESTÉE LAUDER

15-hour wear, light as air: long-wear makeup is now lightweight makeup.

It's makeup that keeps up. Fresh, natural, comfortable. Goes on sheer, leaves skin free to breathe all day.

Controls oil. Resists smudging and won't "melt" off through heat and humidity.

For a look that stays vibrant and fresh whether it's a workday, a workout or a weekend. Smooth it on once and don't think twice about it.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Butylene Glycol; Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane; Phenyl Trimethicone; Silica; Magnesium Sulfate; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Tribehenin; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Phenyl Methicone; Sodium Hyaluronate; Dimethicone; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Hexyl Laurate; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria); Disteardimonium Hectorite; Methicone; Propylene Carbonate; Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane; Cellulose Gum; Xanthan Gum; Dimethicone Silylate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Alumina; Sorbic Acid; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica; Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)] <ILN38894>

• Does it last for long and is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does it show flash back and does it oxidize and how long ...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation have spf? I deliver mail and need so...1 Answers
member-06d93
This is exactly what you need if you want the staying power of the double wear without the heavy feeling. I tried double wear first and loved it but felt it was pretty heavy on my face at the end of the day. So I tried this and I didn't even remember it was there because it was so light. Only problem I had was that it settled a little into the fine lines but I seem to have this problem with all of the matte foundations I've tried. I have oily skin though so I like the oil control. Overall, I think this is a great foundation. Like I said, I get very oily, but by the end of the day my face had no shine whatsoever
Allyson B.
Star City
Review for: Intensity 1.0 more...
I love this foundation, I prefer this one over the regular double wear because this one doesn’t feel as sticky or heavy on the skin as the original. Kind of has a whipped feeling to it and you do not need a lot to cover. Would say medium coverage and great on comb skin. I however don’t know how this would be on dry skin. I would say use a hydrating primer if you choose to use this and have dry skin!
Tamara R.
Shavertown, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Intensity 3.0 more...
I use this foundation mostly in the summertime because while I don’t necessarily like to wear make up I just feel more put together when I do. I’ve read a lot of great reviews about this foundation and it did not disappoint. You don’t even feel like you are wearing make up yet it gives you a really nice coverage.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I’ve been buying this makeup for over 5 years! I’ve tried other brands and like this the best so far. I love how light the makeup feels. It doesn’t feel or look like I’m wearing any makeup. Most foundations make my skin feel too dry and heavy, which makes me feel uncomfortable. I don’t like the look of caked on makeup and prefer the natural look. Even though this foundation is light, it covers well. I highly recommend. I buy it in Macy’s at the Estée Lauder counter. They will match your skin color and give you a week sample to try out for free.
Christina G.
Miami
Review for: Intensity 0.5 more...
I absolutely love this makeup. So natural looking and actually matches my skin tone. I purchased this make up over a year ago and use it almost daily...and I still have make up to use. It’s a little pricey, but worth it.
Alla I.
Rotonda west, FL
Review for: Intensity 1.0 more...
I’ve been using this foundation for many years and I can’t find anything that would beat it. It gives perfect coverage without being too much. It last all day even on my oily skin. One tube lasts me pretty long time.
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
At first I was a little hesitant to wear face make up. My skin has always been OK, not very many problem areas. I bought this as a sample to cover up a scar underneath my eye, and ended up falling in love with it! I actually mix the 2.0 with a 3.0 to further match my skin tone, you do not need a whole lot of this as it goes very far. I’ve been wearing it for about three or four years now and I will not wear anything else. It’s translucence enough where you don’t feel like you’re wearing caked on make up, but it provides enough coverage! though it may seem expensive, it lasts a very long time and very much worth it!
Mary K.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation! It is great for my very pale skin and blends wonderfully. I can build it up to a medium coverage which is about where I like it because I do not like to hide my freckles. I would totally recommend this product. I have mostly normal skin with a couple dry spots and it did not make those dry spots stand out. It blended well with my concealer, bronzer, blush, highlighter. Fully recommend this product and will continue to purchase!!
chante k.
Chicago Illinois
Besides the small tiny tube for the expensive price its a really a nice foundation. It wasnt too cakey where my face looked like it was piled on with foundation. It had just enough coverage.
Gloria F.
Hialeah, FL
I started to use this foundation because i wanted to try something new, but im not convinced yet, its has a nice natural finish, its medium to light coverage, its very good for combination skin and looks very natural( its like using a bb cream)  the thing is that it doesn't say in place when you're applying highlighter or blush, i don't recommend it for special occasions, its more like for every day use.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Would this be a good foundation to wear for my wedding?
Vicky B.
Yerba Buena, Tucumán
Hi! I've looking feo a new foundation and I heard very good reviews about this one. I have a mixed skin and I wanna know if this would look good on my skin 💁🏻
Maisue y.
Where can i buy this?
Ashley M.
How does this compare to the original Double Wear?
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I find that as the day goes on, my original Double Wear Foundation can start to settle into fine lines and pores. Does the Light version still do that? I'd also like to know what the difference in coverage is? I find the original to be medium to full coverage.