BY ESTÉE LAUDER

15-hour wear, light as air: long-wear makeup is now lightweight makeup.

It's makeup that keeps up. Fresh, natural, comfortable. Goes on sheer, leaves skin free to breathe all day.

Controls oil. Resists smudging and won't "melt" off through heat and humidity.

For a look that stays vibrant and fresh whether it's a workday, a workout or a weekend. Smooth it on once and don't think twice about it.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Butylene Glycol; Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane; Phenyl Trimethicone; Silica; Magnesium Sulfate; Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate; Tribehenin; Peg-10 Dimethicone; Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone; Ethylhexylglycerin; Phenyl Methicone; Sodium Hyaluronate; Dimethicone; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Laureth-7; Glycerin; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Hexyl Laurate; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria); Disteardimonium Hectorite; Methicone; Propylene Carbonate; Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane; Cellulose Gum; Xanthan Gum; Dimethicone Silylate; Tocopheryl Acetate; Alumina; Sorbic Acid; Chlorphenesin; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Mica; Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)] <ILN38894>

• Does it last for long and is it good for sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • Does it show flash back and does it oxidize and how long ...2 Answers
  • Does this foundation have spf? I deliver mail and need so...1 Answers
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
This foundation is perfect for me! I used this a few years back but the shade range was small and the lightest shade- was still too dark. Recently went back to the product due to the large shade range and WOW. it matches my skin perfectly, and has buildable light to medium coverage which allows me to wear whatever I like. I go for a natural look so this is perfect for me because it shows my freckles, and gives me an even skin tone that I want.
Estela T.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Intensity 2.0 more...
HOLY GRAIL. I have been using this foundation for years. I can’t count how many times I’ve repurchased. It’s honestly the only foundation I use. It blends into the skin flawlessly and gives just the right amount of natural coverage. It’s perfect for everyday. It’s definitely not for a full glam or a full coverage look. My skin is normal/dry.
Natalie S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
a just okay foundation.  more like a tinted moisturizer.  there are not too many color options which unfortunately did not work in my favor.  the coverage is nice; not too heavy and not too light and it did wear well throughout the day.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
Purchased at: ULTA
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS FOUNDATION!!!!! I like that its a medium coverage. I have minimal creasing and it stays all day for me without getting greasy. I will purchase this again and again. I hope they never discontinue this one. I wear the shade 1n2 "ecru"
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I’ve been buying this makeup for over 5 years! I’ve tried other brands and like this the best so far. I love how light the makeup feels. It doesn’t feel or look like I’m wearing any makeup. Most foundations make my skin feel too dry and heavy, which makes me feel uncomfortable. I don’t like the look of caked on makeup and prefer the natural look. Even though this foundation is light, it covers well. I highly recommend. I buy it in Macy’s at the Estée Lauder counter. They will match your skin color and give you a week sample to try out for free.
Arushi S.
San Bruno, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Have been using this for almost 4 years now. Love how it make my skin feel. It does not crack or dry up my skin after few hours. Very smooth and decent coverage. I usually pair it with Estee Lauder concealer
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
At first I was a little hesitant to wear face make up. My skin has always been OK, not very many problem areas. I bought this as a sample to cover up a scar underneath my eye, and ended up falling in love with it! I actually mix the 2.0 with a 3.0 to further match my skin tone, you do not need a whole lot of this as it goes very far. I’ve been wearing it for about three or four years now and I will not wear anything else. It’s translucence enough where you don’t feel like you’re wearing caked on make up, but it provides enough coverage! though it may seem expensive, it lasts a very long time and very much worth it!
Mary K.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation! It is great for my very pale skin and blends wonderfully. I can build it up to a medium coverage which is about where I like it because I do not like to hide my freckles. I would totally recommend this product. I have mostly normal skin with a couple dry spots and it did not make those dry spots stand out. It blended well with my concealer, bronzer, blush, highlighter. Fully recommend this product and will continue to purchase!!
Gloria F.
Hialeah, FL
I started to use this foundation because i wanted to try something new, but im not convinced yet, its has a nice natural finish, its medium to light coverage, its very good for combination skin and looks very natural( its like using a bb cream)  the thing is that it doesn't say in place when you're applying highlighter or blush, i don't recommend it for special occasions, its more like for every day use.
Jessica G.
Perry
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really like the texture of this foundation. It was light weight but still provided good coverage as I don’t wear foundation on my entire face. My only complaint were the color options and that even the neutral shades tended to turn orange once they warmed up on my complexion.
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
Would this be a good foundation to wear for my wedding?
Vicky B.
Yerba Buena, Tucumán
Hi! I've looking feo a new foundation and I heard very good reviews about this one. I have a mixed skin and I wanna know if this would look good on my skin 💁🏻
Maisue y.
Where can i buy this?
Ashley M.
How does this compare to the original Double Wear?
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
I find that as the day goes on, my original Double Wear Foundation can start to settle into fine lines and pores. Does the Light version still do that? I'd also like to know what the difference in coverage is? I find the original to be medium to full coverage.