Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder Women Light Medium uploaded by Sofia L.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Double Matte Oil-Control Pressed Powder 02 Light Medium by Estee Lauder for Women - 0.49 oz Powder. see more...

Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Reedley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found the holy grail of pressed powders!! I'm so impressed with this line of makeup. it's true to its word. When used over the double wear foundation it leaves the face looking ever so flawless! it it worth every penny. it's lightweight formula feels as if you don't have anything over your foundation while providing excellent coverage. there is no creasing with this powder or separation through the day. I wore it for 15 hours and never had to touch up. this product is totally worth adding to your makeup collection!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Houston, Tx
First time I tried this powder I was in such shock of how amazing it was. all the other powders I had used in the past couldn't compare. makes any foundation last longer than it would on its own, but it's better paired the the double wear foundation.

it's very silky, blends easy, lightweight, and controls oil.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
San angelo, TX
Great powder for setting foundation. Has a good amount of coverage and helps to keep me matte. Will continue to use and repurchase
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Lavale, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder ever! It helps control oil and makes your skin look flawless! I've found that ulta and most in store Estée Lauder counters no longer carry it but last month I was able to order it online on Estée Lauder's website! I hope it never retires!
Sara B.
Sara B.
This powder offers a decent amount of coverage (not as much as a foundation).  I wear in on top of my foundation and think it provides a nice mattifying effect. I may have to reapply once or twice throughout the day, but overall I think the product does a good job of keeping oil at bay.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great product just like all the products I have gotten from Estée Lauder I am never disappointed I highly recommend.
Aisha H.
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have been using this pressed powder for years and I love it. Powder alone give so much coverage.
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder! So great for touch ups when you need to blot. Love it to set makeup as well. Very smooth and great for everyday use!
Hillary L.
Hillary L.
S Burlington, VT
This is like my holy grail of face powders. I've been using it for years. It has flawless coverage and keeps my skin matte and looking perfect all day! Even during the summer when it's hot this powder will not appear cakey. It's simply amazing
kaella r.
kaella r.
Cumming, GA
This worked wonderfully for me however I feel like there are more out there that works just as great but for an even lower price so this is definitely a splurge for me