Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder, No. 04 Medium Deep uploaded by Rose W.Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder, No. 04 Medium Deep uploaded by Vel D.Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder, No. 04 Medium Deep uploaded by Vel D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I have oily skin (also acne prone) and hate touching up throughou...2 Answers
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to powder since I have very oily skin! It keeps my face looking matte and I don't have to blot at my face through out the day since I started using this powder. I definitely recommend to others with oily skin.
✨Em✨
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have such an oily t-Zone that I would have to blot myself every hour now I can last up to 6 hours without having a touch up!
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Double matte oil control works the best on oily skin greatly priced won't doubt this product one moment of wearing it
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Love this product.
Oil control products I've tried in the past haven't really worked! But this one did.
Maria V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! it feels good on the skin, with almost no need to re-aply during the day and is really helpful to cover the imperfections on the skin.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Keeps you matte ALL DAY. if you have dry skin, this isn't for you. It will dry your skin out, but my oily skin needs something like this to keep it from getting shiny
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this over my Estée Lauder double wear foundation. Keeps the oil away leaving my face matte and not shiny. The only con about this is its packaging. Once you drop this it breaks the powder with minimal support.
Brianna G.
I have oily skin and can testify that this product really does give a more matte look. I use a brush when applying.
Ashley L.
Odessa, TX
This product is really for people who are looking for a MATTE finish, it has very good coverage but is a little heavy if you are not into matte finish. a little can go a long way
Vel D.
I have mixed feeling about this powder. Although it does come through with it's promises to control oil and it gives you a nice and smooth, non powdery look to your skin, the only thing I didn't like and the main reason why I never repurchased was the little tiny bumps under my skin it gave me. I have acne prone skin and I wonder if the reason why my skin had this reaction was from the oil blocking formula clogging my pores? I don't know... Sad to say I couldn't even finish the powder because my skin looked so bumpy.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin (also acne prone) and hate touching up throughout the day. I'm currently using Bare Minerals tinted finishing powder and it definitely doesn't last the whole day. Would this powder be enough to put on in the morning and not touch up as the day goes on? #EsteeEditContest