Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder, No. 04 Medium Deep uploaded by Vel D.Estée Lauder Double Matte Oil Control Pressed Powder, No. 04 Medium Deep uploaded by Vel D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• I have oily skin (also acne prone) and hate touching up throughout ...2 Answers
Vel D.
Vel D.
I have mixed feeling about this powder. Although it does come through with it's promises to control oil and it gives you a nice and smooth, non powdery look to your skin, the only thing I didn't like and the main reason why I never repurchased was the little tiny bumps under my skin it gave me. I have acne prone skin and I wonder if the reason why my skin had this reaction was from the oil blocking formula clogging my pores? I don't know... Sad to say I couldn't even finish the powder because my skin looked so bumpy.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this over my Estée Lauder double wear foundation. Keeps the oil away leaving my face matte and not shiny. The only con about this is its packaging. Once you drop this it breaks the powder with minimal support.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! it feels good on the skin, with almost no need to re-aply during the day and is really helpful to cover the imperfections on the skin.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Belleville, MI
Love this product.
Oil control products I've tried in the past haven't really worked! But this one did.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to powder since I have very oily skin! It keeps my face looking matte and I don't have to blot at my face through out the day since I started using this powder. I definitely recommend to others with oily skin.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Mission, TX
This product is really for people who are looking for a MATTE finish, it has very good coverage but is a little heavy if you are not into matte finish. a little can go a long way
Jana P.
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Keeps you matte ALL DAY. if you have dry skin, this isn't for you. It will dry your skin out, but my oily skin needs something like this to keep it from getting shiny
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
I have oily skin and can testify that this product really does give a more matte look. I use a brush when applying.
N D.
N D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had difficulty finding the right shade in this powder. I purchased two colours that were the closest to my skin tone. It failed to help control the oil on my skin and set the make up. I tried it with a mixture of foundations but it failed to prove to be a success.
Ramisha A.
Ramisha A.
This is really good for someone that has really oily skin it prevents the concealer and foundation from creasing and give a flawless finish
Gabby S.
Gabby S.
Austin, TX
I have oily skin (also acne prone) and hate touching up throughout the day. I'm currently using Bare Minerals tinted finishing powder and it definitely doesn't last the whole day. Would this powder be enough to put on in the morning and not touch up as the day goes on? #EsteeEditContest